Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-08-2013, 05:35 AM   #16
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasantSurprise View Post
even if you do convince me that a no review policy is bullshit, it'll be a complete waste of time because Eccie will still offer a no review policy.

the no review policy ECCIE offers, is like an umpire saying he won't call balls and strikes on you, as long as you agree to watch the game from the dugout
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 06:30 AM   #17
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

The only no review policy I'm aware of is LMT's who occasionally have reviews they request be removed. I don't think an active provider can do this. Maybe if she isn't a member?
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:25 AM   #18
Forniman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Hello everyone! many thanks to all of you that has responded with insightful, intelligent, fair and balance views and yet respectful to others. I had wrote review in the past on aspd and now I had the pleasure to do it with eccie and always unemotional with strict adherence to the facts, no ill intent ever, I have crystal clear pictures of win and loses in the game of hobbying and enjoy and cherish win and dismissed loses as soon as they occur as a facts of life and move forward enthusiastically to search next win. I'll write NO review from this moment on starting with Amillah Kennedy and return the favor to my fellow hobbies that shared theirs experience good or bad with honest factual reviews, thanks again everyone!!
Forniman is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #19
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You're da man, Forniman! Kick ass!

So if there really is a no review policy, with rules and all that, are certain providers exempt?

One more time, high five for manliness to Forniman!
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:00 PM   #20
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
the no review policy ECCIE offers, is like an umpire saying he won't call balls and strikes on you, as long as you agree to watch the game from the dugout
As long as watching the game from the dugout is an option, I'll take it! Count me in, thanks ump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
So if there really is a no review policy, with rules and all that, are certain providers exempt?
Maybe a moderator can help us with this question?
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #21
MuffinMan

Encounters: 9

Pleasant....as I understand it, a provider may establish a no review policy as long as she does NOT advertise on this site. If I have it wrong I apologize in advance.
MM
MuffinMan is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:52 PM   #22
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Manslut is right. The no review is the important one. Most won't write it. Yet it highlights an issue (s) that might, or may not, be of interest in a Hobbyist's assessment. No question in this PC environment it takes real balls to man up.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #23
BossyWillson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forniman View Post
I been resisting above writing bad reviews for quite some time now and before I do I like to hear the opinion of well established providers/hobbies. Should I dismissed? write it as a loss and move forward and denied my fellow hobbies valuable info that could prevent then from falling in the same cunning deceitful game without warnings? or should I pull the trigger?
I'll appreciate all response, thx.
Just write bad reviews in a nice way!

But if it is due to non clicking then just say that. YMMV
BossyWillson is offline   Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 10:15 AM   #24
Forniman
Valued Poster

This is the worse I had run across and her review is coming up soon !http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ls-23/24443084
Old 10-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #25
Forniman
Valued Poster

Review now posted as promised to my fellow hobbies and to Amillah Kennedy .
Old 10-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #26
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

As I understand it, and has previously been alluded to by previous posters, a lady can only request a no review policy if she does not advertise here or maintain a showcase. That means no POSITIVE or negative reviews.

In my experience, mods on this site have not allowed the "no review" policy to shield bad providers from criticism. I don't think a lady can scream "no reviews!" in response to a negative report and expect mods to immediately take it down, particularly if in the past she has allowed reviews to be posted. That is how it should be.

Guys should not ask permission from a provider before they post a review, unless the lady has a history of not allowing them. Even then, if I had a poor experience with such a provider I would find a way to get the word out.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women