Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60572
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-16-2014, 11:32 PM   #16
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss4699 View Post
bigcockpussylicker please remember this is a board that allows users to share. Stacy was sharing an opinion based on her experience and she has had a lot of that. Civil will get us farther and fairer responses for all involved. Hope that makes sense to you? The reasons she expressed are accurate based on experiences over the years. Again, consider her thoughts and reasons in a reasonable fashion? Ok to disagree but calm and gentle is just as good I think? Where ever it is posted, it can be used since a flower has value....infact most flowers are worth $3 to $9 each....and RED is rarely wrong.....
I did misread what she wrote and I was trying to poke fun at BP ads, nothing was at all directed towards her.
If it came off that way, I apologize.

I did not know that about roses/flowers having value.I'm not sure anyone knows that, but that's my point about using "code" words instead of words
I don't get why use a code word instead of being straight in the ads

uselessness of codes don't seem much use except as a literary device?
From the book She: A History of Adventure (where they would say She-who-must-be-obeyed" instead of the female leaders name or Harry Potty, where they'd say You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" when talking abuot Voldemort
or
D-E-N-T-I-S-T from your parents......are these codes really help? or at they just a nuisance like 8ONE6 FOUR2sevEN98TWOSIX
I am lost on what ads aren't more direct?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:36 PM   #17
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petruchio View Post
I'm not suggesting menu dos and don't, good call Sins.

I like the idea of saying where reviews are. TER numbers handle some of that, but seem rarely used.

Some examples of pics being used to suggest services, which seems pretty safe. I don't know if these girls actually do provide these services, but it seems implied.

Just to name a few. I'm surprised girls don't take more advantage of this, it's utterly wordless but communicates so much.
wow, I never looked ads to find codes for what they will do.
I assumed they would do anything for the right price
and I thought they uses pictures to try to look attractive and midst sex is a pretty sexy look
Old 03-16-2014, 11:39 PM   #18
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo7 View Post
Every ad needs to be in this format

-Pictures (Up to date)
-Price
-In or Out
-BBBJCIM (Yes or No)

Nothing much else is required
isnt that epitome of what guys want., to lay/sit there and do nothing while being serviced
Old 03-16-2014, 11:47 PM   #19
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some good points have been brought up. Most of us are mature enough to create our ads to market to WHO we want to market to. LOL I think Bailey has the most important part in her ad:
no assholes
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:43 AM   #20
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
Some good points have been brought up. Most of us are mature enough to create our ads to market to WHO we want to market to. LOL I think Bailey has the most important part in her ad:
no assholes
assholes have the most money and leave the biggest tips
Old 03-17-2014, 07:16 AM   #21
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
assholes leave the biggest tips
Do you, Blade?
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:08 AM   #22
LoveWomen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66
Default FYI, the reason for using text and numerals in the phone number...

Girls that use their own number insert text so that a google search of the number does not link to the advertisement.

Get it? This has been explained many times before.

It seems logical, reasonable and should not be such a pet peeve for the active hobbyist.

PS I do have my own pet peeve,

Posters that spell "hobbiest", which grammatically would be an adjective meaning "the most hobby", if there were such a word.

"Hobbyist" is a noun than identifies a person engaged in a hobby.

Sorry to be a pest, but glad to get these two topics off my chest...

I appreciate your indulgence with my mini-rant.
LoveWomen is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:49 AM   #23
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I understand Love Women, and I feel its unnecessary. Girls should want to be found on a Google search, that's part of verifying. "Ah, she's posted four times in the last week and has a review, score"

Many posters over Backpage and Craigslist use that format to prevent robowebcrawlers from harvesting their number and bothering them. Except those crawlers don't seem to be around after a decades worth of "Don't call me" laws. If they are, you can make a legal request to anyone not to call you again.

In the meantime, it's a serious hinderence to ease of call. From a sales standpoint, you don't want obstacles between the consumer and the decision to call. You have to literally get a pen and paper to write down some of these numbers, or look back and forth.

Lets say I'm going to a girl and she cancels midway. While in the car I should be able to quickly pull up my plan B ad and call while still driving. That's a no can do with these puzzlenumber ads.

The benefit is dubious at best. The benefits are worth it.

I do agree with you that it should be hobbyist. Good call, keep hobby a noun dammit.
Petruchio is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 01:42 PM   #24
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
I understand Love Women, and I feel its unnecessary. Girls should want to be found on a Google search, that's part of verifying. "Ah, she's posted four times in the last week and has a review, score"

Many posters over Backpage and Craigslist use that format to prevent robowebcrawlers from harvesting their number and bothering them. Except those crawlers don't seem to be around after a decades worth of "Don't call me" laws. If they are, you can make a legal request to anyone not to call you again.

In the meantime, it's a serious hinderence to ease of call. From a sales standpoint, you don't want obstacles between the consumer and the decision to call. You have to literally get a pen and paper to write down some of these numbers, or look back and forth.

Lets say I'm going to a girl and she cancels midway. While in the car I should be able to quickly pull up my plan B ad and call while still driving. That's a no can do with these puzzlenumber ads.

The benefit is dubious at best. The benefits are worth it.

I do agree with you that it should be hobbyist. Good call, keep hobby a noun dammit.
I will text a few BP providers, and when/if I hear back from one hours later, I will have no idea who they are, since I cannot easily find their ad/pictures
of course when I ask for pictures, THEY ARE ON THE AD is the response I get..so I give up...
I agree, I don't see the pros, only the cons
Old 03-17-2014, 02:00 PM   #25
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL This has been mentioned half a dozen or more times now, but here goes one more time. The Eight--1&&*6Four~*~3**Eight format started on Craigslist because you WERE NOT ALLOWED TO POST A PHONE NUMBER. If you put your phone number in your ad, the ad would be pulled, so girls had to be creative with symbols and spelling numbers out in order to avoid Cragislist censors so that their ad would stay up.

Nothing cloak and daggerish, just the rules we have to live with to post our ads. By the way, alot of the suggestions listed here - such as indicating BBBJ will get your ad pulled on just about every site we advertise on. This in addition to being an invitation for LE to pay attention to you since you are making their job so ridiculously easy.

Do remember fellas, every site has rules about how they do things. We ladies have to live with those rules, even if you gentlemen are not even aware that they exist.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 05:52 PM   #26
Petruchio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Again, I'm not suggesting listing menu items. The rule for Craigslist is long over and gone and it's only a sad tradition that keeps it going. I find it realty bothersome, and the practice should end. Many girls do it and I've yet to hear of any detrimental effects.
Petruchio is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #27
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Again, I'm not suggesting listing menu items. The rule for Craigslist is long over and gone and it's only a sad tradition that keeps it going. I find it realty bothersome, and the practice should end. Many girls do it and I've yet to hear of any detrimental effects.
Thank you
You'd almost think I have 2 screennames and you are the other one I use in my manic phase,.
hmmmmm
Old 03-17-2014, 07:06 PM   #28
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

Isn't your other name blade78?
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 09:50 PM   #29
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
assholes have the most money and leave the biggest tips

We digress... That's the beauty of this job.... manage your finances well, run a good business, treat people the way you want to be treated, and it all falls into place. You get to see who YOU want, and have a great time. That eliminates burnout, boredom, and poor service. I love my job, and i would like to keep it that way. Thank gosh, assholes don't make it through my door. Funny thing.... I have found that the biggest tippers are usually in a median income. hmmm.... I don't know why or if it has anything to do with advertising...
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:42 PM   #30
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly Love View Post
We digress... That's the beauty of this job.... manage your finances well, run a good business, treat people the way you want to be treated, and it all falls into place. You get to see who YOU want, and have a great time. That eliminates burnout, boredom, and poor service. I love my job, and i would like to keep it that way. Thank gosh, assholes don't make it through my door. Funny thing.... I have found that the biggest tippers are usually in a median income. hmmm.... I don't know why or if it has anything to do with advertising...
well said
so many times in any buisness,I see a lack customer service.
I am going to put you on my list
thanks for the good vibes

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women