Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60808
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42482
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #16
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

This happens everywhere. I don't know why, but that's part of the hobby world.

Myself, I won't give a reference unless the guy has contacted me beforehand and informed me that he's using me as a reference. I will be polite and explain to the provider why I won't give a reference if the guy hasn't contacted me. When a provider calls or emails me, I check her out just as much as I check out my clients. I've had one too many wives call me. I also won't give references on guys I haven't seen in 6 mths.

I also dislike the fact that some ladies don't remember a guy from 3 days before because they either too stupid or super high volume. So, it works both ways.

I've always been upfront about the reference topic and I've stated it on my website too. So no one can come bitchin if I don't give a reference.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:34 AM   #17
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

User ID: 72815
My ECCIE Reviews

you never asked me thank you very much.....ask some girls on here if i do. like Autumnkc and lacy and i can name ferw more if u like...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Um my experience with asking you for a reference was being told that you couldn't remember a guy from 10 days before I asked. So maybe they aren't responding because you don't provide them either.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:56 AM   #18
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=SexyKaylen;1940381]you never asked me thank you very much.....ask some girls on here if i do. like Autumnkc and lacy and i can name ferw more if u like...[/QUOTE

]
I would be happy to forward the emails bck to you. I keep track of who does and does not provide refs. Name as many people as you like, ten days after you saw the guy you "couldn't remember" so that counts as a refusal. Or you just really can't remember in which case I forgive you for forgetting that I asked.

So maybe all the fussing about being ignored has a little something to do with your memory isses.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:57 AM   #19
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm always happy to issue references for gentlemen I've seen before.
If it's been awhile since I've seen him, I'll also let the lady know that as well.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #20
big country
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Being possessive is so high school. How would it go over if the shoe was on the other foot and I told a provider I did not want her seeing other guys. Can I get a big "screw you". I can not even believe someone would have the gall to ask about a guy after refusing the same info. Thank you Allie for being above it all and for taking the time to be an excellent reference. As if you need it here is a star for your bonnet.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:02 AM   #21
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

My policy pretty much mirrors Elena's, contact me prior to needing the reference, and our last visit needs to have occurred within the previous six to eight months. I will check out the lady asking also . . . I very rarely, if ever, give any specific details of an encounter in any reference, I simply acknowledge that I have visited with the client professionally and I would welcome the opportunity to do so again . . . there is only a very small handful (as in I could count on one hand) of people that I would not make that recommendation for . . . Occasionally ladies want more information or very specific information, however, I decline to offer such details as a rule. I do not have a single client that I have seen in the previous six to eight months I have not referenced if I have been asked by a reputable provider and been contacted in advance, ever.

Kisses,

- Jackie
Old 12-14-2011, 11:12 AM   #22
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I tell guys to contact me first before using me as a reference.

My most recent experiences with references:

1. Contacted by a provider, client gave only his ECCIE handle, and used me as a reference. I don't know the handle from Adam. Never heard of it. So I have no idea who is trying to get referenced. I let her know I had no idea who belongs to the handle, and told her to have him contact me directly with more complete information so that I would know who I was referencing. She told me she mailed him. Never heard from him, whoever he is. Perhaps someone counting on me giving a rubber stamp reference? Who knows.

2. Contacted by provider for reference, again no information about him other than his ECCIE handle, which I again did not recognize. Then she provided his email, which I immediately recalled. Problem was, it had been at least two years since I had seen him. No way am I going to rubber stamp someone who has undoubtedly had much more recent hobby experiences than mine - why isn't he using those ladies? Something sounds fishy. I have no idea if things have changed in the intervening years that makes him unsafe to see. So again, no reference given.

4. I missed a phone call, when I listened to the VM, I heard a dazed and dreamy voice that I *think* might have been a provider. She did not provide any information that would have allowed me to find out who SHE was, she gave me a name and phone number of some guy using me as a reference, and asked me to text back that he was OK. I did not text her back, did not attempt to call her back. I just deleted the VM and shook my head.

3. Provider contacted me with a gent's name, ECCIE handle, time frame of when I saw him, and his email/phone. I answered her PM within a few minutes and let her know he was a great guy that I would be happy to see again.

Lesson: Guys, give complete information about yourself to make the reference system work, contact the lady in advance so that she is expecting to be contacted on your behalf, and references will go much more smoothly.

Ladies: I'm not going to provide a reference if I can't research you as well, and know that I'm providing information to a legitimate provider. Emails are best, and please include some information about yourself as well.

I can't speak to why Kaylen isn't getting prompt responses to reference requests, but I can tell you what issues come up that keep me from giving references in a timely manner, which is generally insufficient information.
Old 12-14-2011, 12:29 PM   #23
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

why are you so damn negative...girl you dont fucking know me.i know when you called me and you were rude on the phone...Every thread you post or comment on comes across as negative and mean and there is absolutely no reason to be that way towards people.

[quote=SillyGirl;1940441]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
you never asked me thank you very much.....ask some girls on here if i do. like Autumnkc and lacy and i can name ferw more if u like...[/QUOTE

]
I would be happy to forward the emails bck to you. I keep track of who does and does not provide refs. Name as many people as you like, ten days after you saw the guy you "couldn't remember" so that counts as a refusal. Or you just really can't remember in which case I forgive you for forgetting that I asked.

So maybe all the fussing about being ignored has a little something to do with your memory isses.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:35 PM   #24
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

If it quacks like a silly duck, swims like a silly duck, flys like a silly duck, posts like a silly duck, annoying like a silly duck,yep, you guessed it!!!

Well, it's just plain Silly, LOL
Old 12-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #25
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 73

In my experience, Kaylen has a good memory.

A lady told me recently she had contacted Kaylen for a reference and even though it's been a couple of months since I've seen her, Kaylen supplied the info.

Of course, I'm pretty unforgettable.
Old 12-14-2011, 01:57 PM   #26
Autumnkc
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 61752
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to JUST stick up for Kaylen, but I will say she is ALWAYS the first to get back with me on references. At first, I wasnt so sure she would, but she has been amazing about it. I myself, havent had much bad luck when it comes to providers getting back with me, so, HOPEFULLY that wont change. I really dont know why some dont get back with people, but my guess would be busy lives. *shrugs my shoulders*
Old 12-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #27
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

I'd have to agree with jan-w, Kaylen has a pretty good memory..
she remembered me and lets face it I'm pretty forgettable.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #28
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

yes you are unforgettable honey
Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
In my experience, Kaylen has a good memory.

A lady told me recently she had contacted Kaylen for a reference and even though it's been a couple of months since I've seen her, Kaylen supplied the info.

Of course, I'm pretty unforgettable.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:52 PM   #29
SexyKaylen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

oh no you are not...miss ya babe
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElumEno View Post
I'd have to agree with jan-w, Kaylen has a pretty good memory..
she remembered me and lets face it I'm pretty forgettable.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:03 PM   #30
ElumEno
In it for the DATY!

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen View Post
oh no you are not...miss ya babe
See I know driving around in circles was not crazy
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women