Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35947
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 02:01 PM   #16
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by westtexasbrowser View Post
Yes, eliminate the fees for greek and all other "extras" too. Some girls charge extra for: fetishes, greek, etc. Just make it a flat-rate and call it a special.
Great suggestion for those who run specials... I have ran those before... Either greek included special or a certain percentage... They were a big hit... I rarely run specials these days but I can admit... That one will get the boys at attention...
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:06 PM   #17
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki_Sweets View Post
Great suggestion for those who run specials... I have ran those before... Either greek included special or a certain percentage... They were a big hit... I rarely run specials these days but I can admit... That one will get the boys at attention...
Nikki, if you ran a special with Greek included it would certainly get my "boys" attention and little big man would be standing at attention! I wouldn't walk, I'd run!
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:16 PM   #18
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
Nikki, if you ran a special with Greek included it would certainly get my "boys" attention and little big man would be standing at attention! I wouldn't walk, I'd run!

Old 05-13-2015, 02:18 PM   #19
kami405
Account Disabled

User ID: 241069
My ECCIE Reviews

That is what I do..far less complicated...however ymmv.....everything is discretionary..but if it works, it's all good....lol
kami405 is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #20
chavo_riffic
Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR View Post
I think the special you have Kami is pretty cool. 4 visits, the 5th is 50% off. Certainly shows you're trying for repeat customers. I also think review specials are neat, but you have 104 reviews, so I don't think you need to go that route lol. I've also seen specials where if you pre-book for an hour session, you get 90 minutes at the 1 hour rate.

Have to admit though, Jezzabel's special that buster mentions for 2 visits and the 3rd one is on the house is the best I've seen or heard.
I concur good sir....I think if more girls had the frequent flier specials that would be more appealing. I prefer to see few providers regularly, and being appreciated for the consistency would be a sure win in my book.
chavo_riffic is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:21 PM   #21
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
B.P is popular in the area due to all of the traveling ladies...

Ec allows you one post a week and one weekend ad. Some ladies are here a day or two then leave and may come back. Since one ad is already posted they can not post again making bp a site to update with schedule.

Also... A lot of ladies don't know about ecc or choose not to use it for whatever reason. So Bp ends up having a bigger selection of ladies that may not be on Ecc yet are still highly reviewed...

Just my .02
exactly. i was trying to think of a way to say this without sounding like an asshole.

put it this way....if eccie in dallas is like central market, then eccie in amarillo is like the corner gas station. there's ONE brand of mustard.

also yes to the consistency thing. if i had a reliable source for "nikki sweets extra HOT mustard" in amarillo once a month i'd never need to visit the corner store.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:38 PM   #22
FBSMLUVR
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
FBSMLUVR is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 02:52 PM   #23
kami405
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I guess bp differs greatly depending on where you're from.
I have heard so many by horror stories of bait and switch along with threats from pimps....that would be enough to keep me away.
Its good that lovely ladies like nikki _Sweets take care of you Texas boys
I know providers have different business objectives so whatever works for them is great.
I run a lot of specials because I prefer returning clientele and I know that if I can see them twice instead of once a month its double the fun and they can stay in their hobby budget...lol
Old 05-13-2015, 03:05 PM   #24
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami405 View Post
I guess bp differs greatly depending on where you're from.
I have heard so many by horror stories of bait and switch along with threats from pimps....that would be enough to keep me away.
Its good that lovely ladies like nikki _Sweets take care of you Texas boys
I know providers have different business objectives so whatever works for them is great.
I run a lot of specials because I prefer returning clientele and I know that if I can see them twice instead of once a month its double the fun and they can stay in their hobby budget...lol

Hey your taking care of em as well... I see you said Midland tomorrow... Not sure which area you are from but I am sure West Texas will grow on you fast...

John Deer I will make my way down or over there... Not sure which direction it is from here lol just know all areas are about 2-3 hours from here in all directions... Not sure on exact dates but I will be throwing a prebook ad up for there with plenty of time for those who would like to see me, to prebook...
Old 05-13-2015, 03:07 PM   #25
kami405
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

This is my 3rd trip to west Texas......I have met some great gents...so far I am loving it..its so close, so travel is a piece of cake
Old 05-13-2015, 03:23 PM   #26
JudgeElihuSmails
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

BP seems to be a necessary evil. I personally won't see smoeone on BP (bad experiences) so it limits the availablity of quality ladies. If more higher end ladies toured other areas than Midland on a consistent basis they would build a clientele. Most aren't it in for the lng game, just the short game.
JudgeElihuSmails is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:37 PM   #27
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I like specials for pre-booking in advance of a trip. Some have offered a substantial discount for that and since I almost pre-book way in advance when I see someone coming to El Paso, that is a good deal for me.
The other special, which has already been mentioned, is a "frequent flyer" special. There have been some VPs who I have enjoyed seeing multiple times, and we have negotiated to make the repeat cost more reasonable, and everyone seems happy with that (me and them).
I have been given some freebies too, but those were special occasions and not really a special. but nice!!!!!!!!!!
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:50 PM   #28
kami405
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I hosted a bday social in March and I handed out Thank you cards and within some of the cards were various discounts ranging from 10% off to a free session.
I really like to take care of my clients since I am lucky enough to really enjoy their company.
For me...great customer service really matters....maybe I'm just old school.
Old 05-13-2015, 03:52 PM   #29
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

trust me...i've had bad experiences via bp. no pimps or anything like that, but it's because i put in the effort to ensure that doesn't happen. i communicate with a LOT more girls than i see because if my radar even twitches, i'm out.

that's why i say bp is for advanced players.

and for me, it's not just about safety. i drive several hours for a once-a-month appointment, so i'm not about wasting my time. for the same reason, i'm all about the pre-book. i could make a date with nikki for a month from now and bet her $100 i'd be there with no fear of losing.

these are the things that make west texas challenging on both sides. it's what economists call a thin market. limited choices, not a lot of clients in a concentrated area.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:00 PM   #30
Lucky Lady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 171244
My ECCIE Reviews

I travel and show up when i say except nm.. which has its own issues.. i try to get girls to travel with but more often then not like the EP guys i run into a shit ton of managment and no ty.. I tried specials here and actually saw a decline in visitors.. So i just added a QV instead.. I do post in each city that i have arrived on BP as well as here if possible.. but no one ever gets thru screening on BP and they often give up when simply asked certain questions.. So my arrival is always recieved well by bp posting but never actually get business from it..not here in WT..hope that helps..
Lucky Lady is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women