Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163065
Yssup Rider60686
gman4453281
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36811
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigh1955 View Post
Great topic Trinity! Clearly the "roles" to be played are widely varied - based on the responses. One of my personal atf role-plays is the elicit extramarital affair RP. You know the married couple...they're married, just not to each other. It fits well into the hobby because of our NSA relationship...unlike the real deal which can be very painful and expensive. I actually had a session where one of my atfs came to my office, we locked the door and she played the secretary who was always showing me WAY to much cleavage when she leaned over my desk - she ended up spending more time leaning over my desk than usual - and laying on it...and kneeling in one of my chairs...but this isn't a review. LOL Great Topic!
Why thank you Shug. Like I said this has always been of interest to me. I think the role that I want to play the most is the sexy female prison guard and an unruly inmate and their secret love affair inside of the prison walls. I actually have a police outfit that I wore for halloween one time and have been dying to try it out in some good old heated "I'm in charge and I found your concealed weapon role playing." lol I Love This Business!!!
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:41 PM   #17
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
lol Do I need to tour your area this summer shug??
If you want
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #18
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinity Kane View Post
I think the role that I want to play the most is the sexy female prison guard and an unruly inmate and their secret love affair inside of the prison walls. I actually have a police outfit and have been dying to try it out in some good old heated "I'm in charge and I found your concealed weapon role playing." lol I Love This Business!!!
Ohhh.. add in handcuffs and zip ties and really make it "Other Realm" worthy. Sounds like fun.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 07:40 AM   #19
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Ohhh.. add in handcuffs and zip ties and really make it "Other Realm" worthy. Sounds like fun.
LOL can't be a good prison guard without handcuffs now can we?? lol
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:20 PM   #20
LeilaBanks
Exotic Pleasure Barbie

User ID: 141923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love role-play it makes everything more interesting. The best part is thinking of hot role-plays to top the ones you've previously done. A few of my favorites are professor/student, VP/secretary, husband/babysitter. This week I was a tenant about to get evicted unless I gave in & became my landlords oral slut.

TK your prison guard role play sounds super hot!!!

I so wanna play right now.......Great thread!
LeilaBanks is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:32 PM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Oh, would love to do the daddy/babysitter fantasy.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #22
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Role play is what keeps me in the hobby. When one realizes that the mind is the true sex organ, sex seems to shift into hyperdrive. Creating a "scenario" where we both get to act out things we would never try in real life, really makes it fun. I love to have my ATF dress and pose in a variety of highly erotic poses when I arrive. Really sets the tone for the scene that we act out.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:58 PM   #23
Lhornbk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I like being dominated (as you know from a post in a different thread) but I would like to add a little role play to it. A teacher/sexy student scenario where the sexy student seduces me & then dominates me. With her wearing the usual Catholic schoolgirl outfit with white thigh-high stockings.
Lhornbk is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 PM   #24
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Ok, just had my first doubles with a pair of ladies that are great friends and jump each others bones otc just for fun, and who also have costumes and like role play. They set up a storyline for me that went like this:

Met D, dressed as my "wife" in business work clothes (white blouse, black skirt, glasses, librarian/teacher look) who had to run back to the office for just a sec. Then other provider B dressed in her "Girl Scout" uniform arrives at the door to sell me cookies. Seeing how mature and developed she is, I try and see if there is anything ELSE she'll sell me instead of cookies. After a bit, I get her to the bedroom, on her back with her skirt up and doing some serious DATY when "wife" walks in and catches us. She is livid that I would bring this "girl" into our bedroom and on OUR bed. As punishment, I'm made to sit on the couch and only watch as she takes over the DATY duties followed by strap on play. After a while she relents and lets me join in too. That was a wonderful way to start off our doubles encounter and just got better from there.

So yes, Role Play does add to the whole experience for me at least.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #25
houston_switch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I like to role play as part of the whole spanko thing... it give meaningto why I'm being spanked/punished...
houston_switch is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #26
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

I have a couple role play reviews.

One of my role play sessions was i was to walk in (beginning of session) and it's a burglary
in progress and i catch the burglar red handed in someone's home robbing them blind.
The burglar ends up tying me up.
Anywho to make a short story shorter. I fuck/suck the burglar for my freedom, he has his way
with me (i'm still tied up) as many times as he wants before letting my ass go .... (end of session)
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:40 AM   #27
andrei
Registered Member

i did some role-play in my spare time, so to speak, and i found it very appealing not only to me but the ladies too....a little spice in your love life is just the doctor ordered
andrei is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:51 AM   #28
Lase
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190751

Sexy comments reading this thread made my lil kitty purr ) new to the site lady and gentleman! Ready for all you have in store.♡LASE
Lase is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:00 PM   #29
Masterken1000
Registered Member

Default Playing the Dom

I would love to role play with a provider, however I find they only want to do it if they Re the "dominant role" I totally understand providers reluctance to have a submissive session but that's the whole joy of the RP for me.
Masterken1000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:51 PM   #30
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

"I put on my wizard robe and hat."

Sometimes I like to have the provider RP as a lady who's interested in me!
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women