Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70791
biomed163173
Yssup Rider60809
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42496
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36927
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2013, 06:56 AM   #16
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
Guess it could have been a samurai sword.
From the sound of it he just grinds his head against a brick wall.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 07:55 AM   #17
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
Still getting paid $1200 cash a day without paying any taxes is pretty cool.
I wish! I see one person a day, maybe 2 days a week.
I could see a higher volume provider making something almost in that range, depending on what her rates are.
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:23 AM   #18
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Advertising is a loss, but it's the cost to do business. if you don't advertise you won't make any money, if you are not clean, dress nice and smell good, and you should look good for the client. (it's all in the reviews) we are paying for the fantasy, of being with someone we could never have. every provider is different, and are hot in they own way. which in return makes the client dream and what that provider and sometimes it doesn't matter the cost, we want to fulfill that want and dream./.
So back to cost:
the toys, clothes or out fits, lunches or dinners, photos, some that get cars, shopping sprees, make-up, picking up a box of condoms, the list goes on... a lot of this is done and paid for by the client as gifts on top of the appointment.

just to add to the providers list, Phones, internet, computers, and service for each cost. still a cost of business and a need in every day life, if you don't have these items, no work, no money.
most of the providers that have in calls don't drive that far from their real homes. they use price line they look for deals, (just like the client looking for a provider that has deals), not to many providers offer out calls, if they do most of the time it's to someone they have already seen and know. and the client will give them more for gas.
Let's just say a provider see's 4 clients a day at 200 for 5 days.
x4
x5
4000 a week

Does this seem unrealistic I don't think so.

if the provider starts at 9:00 and work until 4:30, than there are some that start at 10:00 and work until 10:00 or later...
with a half hour / 30 minute clean up between clients so the real time on an appointment is 90 minutes.
and still in the time lines above, it's all works out...

if the provider see's less clients a week, they might have a real job, and just want more spending money.
so more on reality a number of clients a day would be at least two for the five days, leaving all weekends open.
x2
x5
2000 a week spending money on top of real job..

So the higher the price point, the provider will see less clients have more time for themselves, and can work and see whom they chose to see.

Quality or Quantity for the provider should be the Question?????
But for some reason it's about the Cash they need or want...
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:32 AM   #19
LucyFeel
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 145089
My ECCIE Reviews

I spend most of my days reading emails, pm, verifiying on a site and waiting to hear back from a provider. Not to mention that I have a household to run, dogs to handle. Booking rooms, make up, countless showers, driving time and yes, gas is not cheap! There is a lot that goes into setting up an appointment. And there are supplies that we need to purchase. There is a lot involved, it's not like we are sitting around watching tv until the phone or email pings.

That said, I don't mind these things as I see it as part of my job. And I do enjoy what I do!
LucyFeel is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:47 AM   #20
Allie_Kat
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6154
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
x4
x5
4000 a week

Yes, that is a bit unrealistic. Providers don't just lay in bed all day taking one client after another, 5 days a week. At least not any that I've ever heard of...
Allie_Kat is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:54 AM   #21
Helicopter206
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Smile time line

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie_Kat View Post
Yes, that is a bit unrealistic. Providers don't just lay in bed all day taking one client after another, 5 days a week. At least not any that I've ever heard of...
You left out the time line, in an 8 hour day just saying, some providers leave their hotels and go back home so they can get some stuff done at home and not lay around the hotel waiting. until the next client, they meet them at the hotel.
if they live only 10 minutes from the hotel.
Helicopter206 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 08:56 AM   #22
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helicopter206 View Post
x4
x5
4000 a week

It's very unrealistic. If you're looking for some realism, you might wish to ask around and see how many appointments a lady has per week. It's going to be more like 1-6 or so per week.

Sometimes, more or even less.

I've been around for awhile and it's always incredibly annoying to read these charts and other ideas that men come up with for how much we're making.

It's so off the wall wrong.

But historically, men ALWAYS think that they know more about this business then the ones that are actually in the trenches do.

No offense to the person I quoted intended. You're only parroting what others before you have presented and written.

Sure. Some of us will have a couple of appointments in a day. Somedays, heck, we might have three or even four.

But then we may go several days without a single appointment. In this business, it's VERY inconsistent. Always has been.

It's become even worse for us now since the market is so glutted and now everyone has a computer.
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #23
JS42
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Copter, maybe you should just let the ladies answer this themselves..good grief man.
JS42 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #24
b@ileythepistol
Account Disabled

User ID: 114471
My ECCIE Reviews

Lol this is entertaining
b@ileythepistol is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:36 AM   #25
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

User ID: 141470
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
It's very unrealistic. If you're looking for some realism, you might wish to ask around and see how many appointments a lady has per week. It's going to be more like 1-6 or so per week.

Sometimes, more or even less.

I've been around for awhile and it's always incredibly annoying to read these charts and other ideas that men come up with for how much we're making.

It's so off the wall wrong.

But historically, men ALWAYS think that they know more about this business then the ones that are actually in the trenches do.

No offense to the person I quoted intended. You're only parroting what others before you have presented and written.

Sure. Some of us will have a couple of appointments in a day. Somedays, heck, we might have three or even four.

But then we may go several days without a single appointment. In this business, it's VERY inconsistent. Always has been.

It's become even worse for us now since the market is so glutted and now everyone has a computer.
I agree.. that is COMPLETELY unrealistic. You are also spot on when you say appointments dont just come like that.. maybe for some girls (none that I know) but me and about 15 other providers I know are the same way.. could get 2-5 appts in one day, and then bam.. 3 days straight with no calls. I have gone up to a week with not a single call and ended up completely just losing what I paid for myhotel that entire week. Then after that solid week of no appointments I had people calling me left and right. It is so strange how it works.
Sorry helicopter you are COMPLETELY wrong about how that works.
DestinyInKC is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:37 AM   #26
Misawahawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

I think a hot provider could easily do 6 hour sessions or 12 half hour sessions in a day.
Misawahawk is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:45 AM   #27
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misawahawk View Post
I think a hot provider could easily do 6 hour sessions or 12 half hour sessions in a day.
You are right a provider COULD probably.. IF the calls were coming in.
These girls on bp that are charging $40 and $60 for a session are ruining business for a lot of girls.
Not to mention.. 12 sessions in one day? YEA RIGHT
I would not take that many even if the calls WERE coming in.
First of all it is not being very discrete to bring that many men in and out of your place of business in one single day, not to mention that would probably destroy a pussy pretty fast and be painful.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #28
dirty dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Okay, there are 1440 minutes in the day, with the avg hobbyist lasting 5 min and 5 minutes to clean up thats avgs to about 144 appointments a day at $200.00 that means that these girls are making $28800.00 a day, think about that the next time you DATY LOL. Of course I jest and these numbers are no where close to reality, but then again neither have those that have been put forth. While most men think that this hobby is huge and that there are thousands participating, the reality is it is a realitivly small number who participate so in reality I beleive most of these ladies avg. 6-8 customers a week, at $200 per that comes to about 1600 a week, then you have to subtract the hotel room which can run between 40 and 80 a day, so you have between 200 and 400 a week in that expense. These are averages and some ladies may do better and some worse but bet my numbers are closer to reality than many of the numbers presented.
dirty dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #29
DestinyInKC
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty dog View Post
Okay, there are 1440 minutes in the day, with the avg hobbyist lasting 5 min and 5 minutes to clean up thats avgs to about 144 appointments a day at $200.00 that means that these girls are making $28800.00 a day, that about that the next time you DATY LOL. Of course I jest and these numbers are no where close to reality, but then again neither have those that have been put forth. While most men think that this hobby is huge and that there are thousands participating, the reality is it is a realitivly small number who participate so in reality I beleive most of these ladies avg. 6-8 customers a week, at $200 per that comes to about 1600 a week, then you have to subtract the hotel room which can run between 40 and 80 a day, so you have between 200 and 400 a week in that expense. These are averages and some ladies may do better and some worse but bet my numbers are closer to reality than many of the numbers presented.
Your numbers are WAY closer to my reality. Not to mention it is different for each provider who has different menu items. I do not offer bbbj or gfe and I am sure bbbj and gfe girls get "picked" more often than I do. Just has a lot of factors involved.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:35 AM   #30
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestinyInKC View Post
I agree.. that is COMPLETELY unrealistic. You are also spot on when you say appointments dont just come like that.. maybe for some girls (none that I know) but me and about 15 other providers I know are the same way.. could get 2-5 appts in one day, and then bam.. 3 days straight with no calls. I have gone up to a week with not a single call and ended up completely just losing what I paid for myhotel that entire week. Then after that solid week of no appointments I had people calling me left and right. It is so strange how it works.
Sorry helicopter you are COMPLETELY wrong about how that works.
But, it's simple math. It must be true! LOL, SMDH...
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women