Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48462
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41750
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36109
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2021, 11:38 PM   #16
cmore197474
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Didnt emmie and kc4fun basically say the same thing in two different ways?? One with class and the other without. There are less choices available.

And when I can't get an appt..or its too much work to get one I end up losing interest all together. One of the biggest disappointments in the kc hobby for me is the lack of ability to get appointments when the mood hits. In Dallas you can be with a girl that meets your fetish minutes after the mood hits.

The hobby was hurt by the Jeff sessions attorney general phase. Thats what attacked the hobby on the net. Also the strict strip club laws in this city hurts the adult scene. Girls that would dance and provide are not here. Men that would go there and get in the mood for a provider doesn't Happen. C19 was a final nail. I'm sure when the mask orders lifts it will help with the travelers some. Also the pre deposit is hurting married guys
cmore197474 is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:33 AM   #17
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

https://youtu.be/yf0mz7dTUM0
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:23 AM   #18
CatMan4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

There's a guy on eccie
that says ( get busy living
or get busy dieing) couldn't say it better as far as the KC landscape make the best of it now or just stay home
or move to LAS VEGAS there's plenty there
CatMan4u is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 11:08 AM   #19
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
It dont matter anymore babe...KC4NoFun is a goner

So yes post covid and post kc4fun until the new handle pops up, but they will track the ip address

Anyway yes covid has affected things babe
Maybe a goner in his current persona but he will be back reinvented. Look at how many times Helicopter reappeared.
kcpitchreader is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 02:42 PM   #20
dumars
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

To get back on topic . . .

My approach has been cautious, even more so with a new grand daughter born last September!!!! I have an advantage over most in that I've had formal training in the area. Pretty rusty initially but it's pretty much all come back now. I had my second shot May 2d. I am going to wait a FULL 30 days before I change the way I operate.

No deadly virus should be taken lightly as COVID has! BUT there have been silly over reactions too. I had an appointment with some medical PhD a while back. It was hard not to laugh with the precautions he was taking.

When I got my second shot at Walgreens I also bought two COVID, at home test kits. I'll be testing myself every month or so for the next 4 months. $24 a pop, this kid can handle that!

Bottom line each and every person reading this will handle and react to any given situation differently than another.

The end!
dumars is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 03:20 PM   #21
JohnnyGleet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post

When I got my second shot at Walgreens I also bought two COVID, at home test kits. I'll be testing myself every month or so for the next 4 months. $24 a pop, this kid can handle that!
https://youtu.be/bV9SUHQZ5mI

Step right up, win a Kewpie doll !
JohnnyGleet is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 04:04 PM   #22
dumars
Valued Poster

And my crystal ball says . . . and my Taro cards confirm it!

You go with with all the unsubstantiated shit all you feel like you need to! This kid don’t do rumors!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...f-testing.html

I guess if one of those dip shits said to spray Clorox up your nose you would get it done!

Old 05-09-2021, 07:39 PM   #23
kcpitchreader
Premium Access

Encounters: 121

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumars View Post
And my crystal ball says . . . and my Taro cards confirm it!

You go with with all the unsubstantiated shit all you feel like you need to! This kid don’t do rumors!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...f-testing.html

I guess if one of those dip shits said to spray Clorox up your nose you would get it done!

And you believe the CDC? Which minute and which spokesperson and is it their personal position or professional position on the topic? And did they provide funding to the lab that may well have funded the development of Covid and did media hog Fauci approve this stuff well before it became a pandemic? And did the WHO know about this and are they in the pocket of China? And quit spreading the Clorox bullshit that was never said.

Over the past 14 months, I have seen numerous providers, local and traveling ones. I have also been in 36 states (with repeats), 12 hotel rooms (plus more locally with providers and Airbnb and apartments).
Driven over10k miles, been in NY, NM and CA during total or severe lockdown. Never stopped going shopping, going to restaurants, takeout or dine in when available. Wear a mask indoors but not outdoors. Got the Pfizer, after much consternation, no real issues. Maybe I have an immunity, maybe 5000 units of Vitamin D3 makes a difference, maybe daily nasal rinse? I don’t know and no one else does.

The point is, is the fear keeping you alive or keeping you from living? For me, it has kept me alive but not run or ruined my life. Each of us have to decide what is best for us. And definitely not doing take home covid testing. You do your thing, I will do mine.
kcpitchreader is online now   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 08:34 PM   #24
dumars
Valued Poster

Your "fear" is my caution! My life hasn't changed either but I do exercise caution in how I conduct my affairs. Wearing a mask is trivial and petty, a broken cookie, spilled milk! Things only children cry over!! I take my mask off when leaving stores about 30 or so feet beyond the door. Risk is reduced to pretty much nil on an even slightly breezy day when you're alone or with a small group. On the other hand not every person in a packed, open stadium is going to get bit but it's a fair bet somebody will. Evidenced by recent reports of spring breakers in Florida!

It is very possible you can go through your entire life without ever fastening your seat belt and never suffer any consequences but I'd bet you fasten yours EVERY time you get in your car, don't you?

Lest we not forget Ted Nugent and Sarah Palin and other non believers who suddenly and mysteriously became believers only after getting bit!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/4830903001/

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpitchreader View Post
And you believe the CDC? Which minute and which spokesperson and is it their personal position or professional position on the topic? And did they provide funding to the lab that may well have funded the development of Covid and did media hog Fauci approve this stuff well before it became a pandemic? And did the WHO know about this and are they in the pocket of China? And quit spreading the Clorox bullshit that was never said.

Over the past 14 months, I have seen numerous providers, local and traveling ones. I have also been in 36 states (with repeats), 12 hotel rooms (plus more locally with providers and Airbnb and apartments).
Driven over10k miles, been in NY, NM and CA during total or severe lockdown. Never stopped going shopping, going to restaurants, takeout or dine in when available. Wear a mask indoors but not outdoors. Got the Pfizer, after much consternation, no real issues. Maybe I have an immunity, maybe 5000 units of Vitamin D3 makes a difference, maybe daily nasal rinse? I don’t know and no one else does.

The point is, is the fear keeping you alive or keeping you from living? For me, it has kept me alive but not run or ruined my life. Each of us have to decide what is best for us. And definitely not doing take home covid testing. You do your thing, I will do mine.
Old 05-10-2021, 12:47 AM   #25
mykal2323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Back to the op topic.
No, I do not think the KC scene will return to what it was. BP went down, this site went down, the net went dark as far as doing any real research. The cat and mouse game with ♌ is already tuff enough, then factor in the fake ad's, the scams, and the good old BnS. Nothing is as simple and easy as it used to be and doubtful it ever will be again. Spent all weekend looking for someone that suits my taste. Nope, nothing, nada. The handful that did... no reply. Wish they would build that super train to the Lou, at least there would be more options.
mykal2323 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 07:56 AM   #26
dumars
Valued Poster

Ta Da! Pretty much a new game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykal2323 View Post
The cat and mouse game with ♌ is already tuff enough, then factor in the fake ad's, the scams, and the good old BnS.
Old 05-10-2021, 08:07 AM   #27
mykal2323
Valued Poster

Same games, just more depressing results. It will morph into something else soon enough.
Old 05-10-2021, 09:12 AM   #28
Jadec5717
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 522186
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL ....why hasn’t he gotten banned yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc_4_Fun View Post
Old/fat or both are the only options in KC. It's disgusting. The only real option is a sb on sa. One who actually is going to school and trying to make something of her life and not all skanked out.
Jadec5717 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 09:28 AM   #29
mykal2323
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadec5717 View Post
LOL ....why hasn’t he gotten banned yet?
He has
Old 05-10-2021, 12:33 PM   #30
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykal2323 View Post
Back to the op topic.
No, I do not think the KC scene will return to what it was. BP went down, this site went down, the net went dark as far as doing any real research. The cat and mouse game with ♌ is already tuff enough, then factor in the fake ad's, the scams, and the good old BnS. Nothing is as simple and easy as it used to be and doubtful it ever will be again. Spent all weekend looking for someone that suits my taste. Nope, nothing, nada. The handful that did... no reply. Wish they would build that super train to the Lou, at least there would be more options.
I agree. Though the hobby will exist in some form, I think the old days are gone. Before there were a lot of girls and prices were reasonable that you could hobby more. Hell even strip clubs are going out of business. It used to be where you had to fight for a seat. Now there are nights where there are more girls than customers. The really hot girls won't work if they can't pull in decent bucks. Then the guys won't show up if there are no hot girls. Catch 22.
TailHooked is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women