Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70771
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60745
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48614
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36850
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2021, 10:08 PM   #16
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
every thing Joe undid on day one
If trumps legacy could be wiped away with executive orders he didn’t have much of one. Well Trump does have a legacy as Shit President. Trump is the worst president in 250 years. Of the 46 presidents he’s the absolute worst of them all. And he tried to lead an insurrection because he lost. Trump and his garbage followers are trash. Now he’s gone and his followers will whine and cry for 4 years. Love it.
1blackman1 is online now   Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 10:34 PM   #17
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Carter was a peanut farmer and nuclear engineer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.

At least he was not senile - just 'limited'.

Fiden is both a corrupt criminal- and now a senile puppet manipulated by his handlers and his wife.
FTFY!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 01:46 AM   #18
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
If trumps legacy could be wiped away with executive orders he didn’t have much of one. Well Trump does have a legacy as Shit President. Trump is the worst president in 250 years. Of the 46 presidents he’s the absolute worst of them all. And he tried to lead an insurrection because he lost. Trump and his garbage followers are trash. Now he’s gone and his followers will whine and cry for 4 years. Love it.
All I can say is WOW. Just WOW!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 05:32 AM   #19
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default I'd put up his degrees against any of my right winged nuts

Carter has a B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy. This degree, awarded in 1946, was not in physics. ... He earned a degree in nuclear physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a law degree at the University of Georgia
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 08:15 AM   #20
winn dixie
BANNED

Who cares! Carter was an inept imbecile! The middle east had zero respect for the guy! I sometimes wonder if he and Mr. Rogers enjoyed faggin off with one another!
Old 02-09-2021, 08:17 AM   #21
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Senility now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i s just as inept
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 08:32 AM   #22
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Senility now ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i s just as inept
America knows biden has early stage of dementia.

Before that he was just a dumbass!
Old 02-09-2021, 09:19 AM   #23
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Carter was a peanut farmer - far out of his depth and capabilities in teh Oval Office.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Carter has a B.S. from the U.S. Naval Academy. This degree, awarded in 1946, was not in physics. ... He earned a degree in nuclear physics at the Georgia Institute of Technology and a law degree at the University of Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Who cares! Carter was an inept imbecile! The middle east had zero respect for the guy! I sometimes wonder if he and Mr. Rogers enjoyed faggin off with one another!
oeb cared enough to lie about the man.

So you think a man who graduated from the Naval Academy , got a Nuclear physics from Georgia Tech and a Law Degree from Georgia is inept.

Yet you think the man who faked boner spurs to dodge service to his country. Needed help to get in Wharton Business school when it was at the time fairly easy to get in to. https://www.phillymag.com/news/2019/...-pennsylvania/
was smarter than Carter?

Carter laid the groundwork for arming the Afgan Rebels that led to our winning the Cold War. I really hate to compare Presidents from different decades. For instance we were dependent on ME oil as we had not come across fracking. Bush probably would not have went to war with Iraq had he known about fracking.

But it is a stretch to say that Trump is very patriotic or principled. Were he....we would have gotten a grip on this virus much sooner. Those unemployment numbers you brag about were yesterdays news.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:31 AM   #24
intldjgig
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
He was also very unliked and not respected in the middle east!
Well, besides the Camp David accords, which were arguably the most important Middle East peace agreements since the establishment of the Israeli state, there was the Carter Doctrine, which was put in place afterward to explicitly protect the Arab states. And they did just that for almost 40 years, until...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/15...oil-big-think/

So, yeah. Pretty sure the Middle East (with the noted exception of Iran and the PLO) was just fine with Carter.
intldjgig is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:56 AM   #25
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Carter laid the groundwork for arming the Afgan Rebels that led to our winning the Cold War. I really hate to compare Presidents from different decades. For instance we were dependent on ME oil as we had not come across fracking. Bush probably would not have went to war with Iraq had he known about fracking.
I didn't know that. So Carter's the one who's responsible for our war in Afghanistan, as the Taliban probably wouldn't have ever come to power if we hadn't help push the Russians out and armed the militias? And also for the Iraq war? If the Taliban hadn't been in power, Afghanistan wouldn't have provided refuge to Osama bin Laden. And George W. Bush would never have had an excuse to invade.

As to energy, he decimated the U.S. natural gas industry with bizarre price controls that both increased the price of gas and discouraged development of the resource. If this had been allowed to stay in place, we wouldn't have made the great progress that we have in reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by intldjgig View Post
Well, besides the Camp David accords, which were arguably the most important Middle East peace agreements since the establishment of the Israeli state, there was the Carter Doctrine, which was put in place afterward to explicitly protect the Arab states. And they did just that for almost 40 years, until...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/12/15...oil-big-think/

So, yeah. Pretty sure the Middle East (with the noted exception of Iran and the PLO) was just fine with Carter.
I forgot about that. We were saddled with around $5 billion a year in foreign aid (probably much more than that years ago in inflation adjusted terms) to pay off the Israelis and the Egyptians, so they wouldn't kill each other.
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:25 PM   #26
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Quit acting like a flake. The only legacy Biden will have along with his soft shell followers is they hate Trump. Hate will get you know where. Democrats can't even practice what they preach.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:30 PM   #27
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I really do miss the days of Carter when we had 16 percent interest rates, double digit inflation, and double digit unemployment.

All of the revisionist history you can make up does not alter the failure of the Carter Administration.

We lived it. So go sell that load of shit some where else.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:39 PM   #28
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12blue4u View Post
Huh...he rescued the car industry mess that Bush left them with then that most Repubs wanted to fail, ran the SARS pandemic program and has endured more personal loss than most people will endure and come through with dignity. Something that is in short supply around here.
Weary of hearing about Biden's loss. He isn't the only one to suffer loss of loved ones. Unfortunately that doesn't qualify you for anything. Plus he hasn't suffered the loss of job or income his entire life. He has lived well off your dime. With his resume who would hire the useless old man? No one except the stupidest of stupid who voted for him.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:42 PM   #29
bill sins
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Please tell me why any of you think Trump was a better one term President than Carter.
I would guess you never spent hours lined up for gas on your assigned day to purchase.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:49 PM   #30
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I really do miss the days of Carter when we had 16 percent interest rates, double digit inflation, and double digit unemployment.

All of the revisionist history you can make up does not alter the failure of the Carter Administration.

We lived it. So go sell that load of shit some where else.
I thought Trump loyalists were used to buying shit.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women