Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60308
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35796
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #16
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Group tickets are only $18 a ticket....hhhmmmm
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:05 AM   #17
LovingKayla
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50897
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler64 View Post
Sweaty wenches with bulging cleavage ..... I was born a tad too late.
OH no you are right on time to do the REENACTMENT instead of actual bad teeth, bad hairy pasty pussy, butt crack that hasn't been washed in a week, no such thing as condoms, but of course I hear that slapping your dick through the last guys giz is awesome.
LovingKayla is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:45 AM   #18
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

You gals go for that dude with the whip and ya know it.....
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 AM   #19
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Ticket prices drop to a price of $18 for a group of 15 or more.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 12:11 PM   #20
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Tickets and Tips

Tickets (adult admission)

Gate: $24
Online: $22
Tom Thumb: $21
Group (min. 15): $18

Ticket Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Are they still offering discount tickets this year? I believe it was either at Kroger or Tom Thumb last year.
The info regarding buying discount tickets at Tom Thumb was hard to find on the old web site. I couldn't find it at all on the new site, so I just called my local Tom Thumb.

Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishGuy13 View Post
Who has some tips for me to get the most out of it, including how much to expect to spend, time to see all or most of it?
Here are my tips for a first-time visitor (and I hope some other hardcore rennies add their own):

1. It can be VERY HOT AND HUMID at Scarbie, so wear comfortable shoes and dress for warm weather. I always hydrate the morning I'm going and take allergy pills because the place is in two big meadows and it can be an allergy sufferer's nightmare. The earlier you go, the less hot (and less crowded) it should be.

2. The basic activities are eating, drinking, shopping, watching shows, and listening to music. Try a little of everything the first time you go to figure out what you like. To each his own, but my don't-miss shows are Adam Crack (the whip dude), Don Juan and Miguel (TFF!), and the joust (which has improved considerably since professionals took over). (I continue to be pissed off that Ded Bob goes to the Arizona renfest rather than Scarbie.) SoftPlaceToLand and I enjoyed a laugh last year when I gave Christophe the Insulter enough simoleons to rag my then-sugar baby about her hairy pussy.

3. My don't-miss stores are Nagle Forge and Foundry ("authentic" period jewelry), Medieval Moccasins (shoes for your girl in a gazillion different colors to match her dress), and The Frock Shoppe and The Hat People (both have great selection and service, and both are owned by a Texan). (btw, I noticed the venerable House of Dra will not be at Scarbie this year. Drag.)

4. Avoid the Dungeon of Yorkshire Tower and the Mythical Monster Museum. Each costs an extra $3.00 and they're way lame. The petting zoo ($3.00) is worth the money if you have kids (or a sugar baby -- haha).

5. The games can be fun, but they all cost extra. The games include knife throwing, axe throwing, the crossbow, and archery. You will feel a special sense of accomplishment if you drench the wench.

6. You don't have to wear a costume, but if you don't, you will be scorned and laughed at by all of us who do. Haha. Nah, I'm just kidding. You can wear golf shorts, black socks, sandals, and your Texas Rangers T-shirt -- don't worry. Just don't expect to get anywhere with the lusty wenches. If you don't own a costume now, shop at the faire. The selection is great. Buy the basics first, like a comfortable top, bottom, and shoes.

7. If you're a guy, please don't dress like a pirate. Pirates had nothing to do with the Renaissance. Besides, unless you're Johnny Depp, dressing like a pirate is gay. If you're a shapely wench, however, feel free to dress like a pirate. Or partially dress. That would be even better.

8. If you've been to Scarbie before but haven't been in years, it's a much different environment than it used to be. In the olden days you'd see lots of female near-nudity and clouds of suspicious smoke. Now things are more family-oriented. Think Vegas 20 years ago compared to today.

9. To me, going to a renfest is like going to the State Fair -- to have fun, you don't think about how much you're spending. Take twice as much money as you plan on spending. If you leave with empty pockets, you know you had a good time. To do Scarbie to the max -- that is, ticket, beers, food, games, and shopping -- expect to spend at least $100.00 per person. If you are going to outfit your lady friend with clothes, expect to spend at least another $300.00 for dress, bodice, shoes, and hat. If she agrees to wear a chainmail bra, buy it, my friend -- no matter what it costs.

10. I'd allow at least 3 hours to fully cover both meadows. If you want to stay longer and your feet hurt, SoftPlaceToLand has volunteered to pull you around in a wagon.

Attachment 47784Attachment 47776Attachment 47783
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #21
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

And, by all means take a camera etc. It's a great photo op!
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 07:53 PM   #22
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftPlaceToLand View Post
......... but of course I hear that slapping your dick through the last guys giz is awesome.

Alright!!!! There was lube.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 08:46 PM   #23
Fast Eddie
Gaining Momentum

A little off topic but several years ago I was in Austin on business and in the afternoon saw a beautiful and sexy provider at a spa. She had a great body, was good BCD but was not interested in idle chat, only wanted top talk about sex. A few weeks later in downtown Dallas at lunch there as a Renaissance Fair performance at One Main Place to advertise the upcoming event. One of the performers was the provider I saw in Austin. She looked great in her period costume and we made eye contact. I slipped away during the performance but sure wanted to see where she was staying while in Dallas. Probably best it was a missed opportunity.
Fast Eddie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:08 PM   #24
lil_michelle1
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 76551

Went today and it was a blast. Tried the fried pickles - OMG they were so good!
lil_michelle1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:12 AM   #25
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

So I need to plan a day with Alecia and SoftPlace and a separate day with the kids. Need to explore our latest "ideas" out there. Do kilts work? Easy access?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:05 AM   #26
pathfinder940
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

There was a fairy girl there last year that i would give anything to wreck.
pathfinder940 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 05:43 AM   #27
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder940 View Post
There was a fairy girl there last year that i would give anything to wreck.
"Twig" has probably been photographed more times than most famous models. I got a season pass this year, missed last weekend and now it looks like I may miss the next two. Maybe next Sunday I can make it.

Ladies, don't take offense if a guy asks to take your photo, it doesn't mean you've been recognized etc. If I see an attractive lady in costume I've been known to ask permission to take a shot and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It's a shame there isn't a "private" area in the woods to shoot some suggestive poses in costume.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:43 PM   #28
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

do they still have steak on a stake? I went a few times back in the day when the ladies were more naughty and some of that suspicious smoke lingered, good times! if it is now family oriented and tamed, I probably wont go now. plus like mentioned the parking sucked! sorry had to be contrarian.
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #29
Dharma
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1673
My ECCIE Reviews

I'll take any excuse I can find to wear a corset! I'll be the redhead with bells on my ankles and boobs up to my chin
Dharma is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 12:03 AM   #30
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

shyster jon,

great summary of tips and experiences for a trip back into time [like journey said, even better than the real thing].

you mentioned that House of Dra would not be there. is this the Lady Dra that makes all kinds of clothing?? i met her years ago at TxRenFest and have several fabulous shirts from her.

also, is the mirror lady there? she takes small, medium, large prints, puts a mirror on its backside and then makes a copper frame to hold the mirror, print, and glass?? i have several from her in my home. both she and Lady Dra were some of the finest folks i met when i used to go to Tx Ren Fest and Scarborough years ago.

now i have to see if i can fit a trip in this year!
pmdelites is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women