Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162520
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-15-2019, 01:45 PM   #16
Tall Bill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Reminds me of providers announcing their "retirement". Like the rubber ball, they come bouncing back.
Old 03-15-2019, 01:46 PM   #17
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
CB....it won't be me that takes any stars from anyone.
I've decided to be done with the both of them. I will just wait for them to start back up with the same bullshit that got this board the way it is now. Then and only then will the mods hopefully do what's right.
The games they like to play here has certainly changed this forum and not for the better.
This whole fiasco with these two or one is a farce.
I will just set back and watch them continue to play. They are no longer worth the time.

I didn't see what happened the other day dear, but saw you talk about it.. Still clueless

Now from the past, these 2 individuals wouldn't be the reason Imo, why it's a ghost town..

I haven't known any of them to be trolls and bully women repeatedly, and stalk them on the board.. I'm being honest with myself when I say that..

Now do they put up random threads that "some" don't give a shyt about, sure..
Old 03-15-2019, 02:06 PM   #18
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post
I didn't see what happened the other day dear, but saw you talk about it.. Still clueless

Now from the past, these 2 individuals wouldn't be the reason Imo, why it's a ghost town..

I haven't known any of them to be trolls and bully women repeatedly, and stalk them on the board.. I'm being honest with myself when I say that..

Now do they put up random threads that "some" don't give a shyt about, sure..
You said it yourself sweetie, clueless. Not sure who sent you but, go do your homework. You been a member since 2009... so there is nothing you should be that clueless about. Nor, co-signing for apparently situations you know nothing about.
Your more than welcome to pm me for details!
Old 03-15-2019, 02:11 PM   #19
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'mma say this one time, please don't engage me.. Not today, and not ever!

I am not the one, and im being nice when I say this..

I've already told tb2, where I've been in another thread..

I moved away Jan 27, so I've followed long enough..
Anywho..
Old 03-15-2019, 02:12 PM   #20
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Originally Posted by shinepro
Thanks for da foooking good will champo. Shine has many more fans, mostly ladays, but they implore me to remain anonymous. I understand. Women get money from boring old men that they secretly can't stand then hang out with cats like Shine Da Great for drinks because we are always da life of da party. I've received ten points in a foooking day all for bullshit reasons, so when the mods are drinking da koolaid what can I do. I simply give up at that point. It's not worth the aggravation. I have a reasonably good life. I have a great inner circle. I've watched my G Mods have to break because clowns flood her inbox with complaints about me and we all know who those 5 are. Tresbo seems like a good chick and I don't want to cause her unnecessary stress. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez. I never punch da bitch button, I mean rtm button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
This shit right here is why you need to be stopped. You don't know how to engage in intelligent conversation with out mentioning others, defecting your own trolling B.s... I will hit the RTM button on you daily...because guys like you give this board a bad wrap! I see newbies who are like wow.. they cant believe the crap that goes on here. I see old school guys who been members here since 2010 who say, Im getting accounts other places can you help me get verified because it's gone to shit over here... trolls.. yeah will always be here but hijacking co-ed, sandbox ect..Like CK says "CIRCLE JERKING" NO more of this crap. I hope that you lose your posting privileges. If anything you will be the reason that they finally crack down on this B.S.
When ladies abuse posting, they get banned. You have abused the co-ed for long enough!
What was it 2-maybe 3 weeks ago..when you did your great "ShineePooPoo is back thread?".. in this short time you have trashed the board, harassed providers, made racist remarks, spammed and many other things..
INCLUDING INSULTING THE MOD'S! btw If you ever want to have drinks, my number is in my signature…(oh wait, I don't hang out on Ost..never mind) then we will see who hits the bitch button! S&M is one of my fav menu features! Clearly you didn't hear WD when he warned you that I carry a turkey baster!

I hope St.Chris really takes a look at Houston Co-ed ! This crap isn't happening in the other city's!

BTW.. PLEASE DO TELL.. WHO IS YOUR G MOD? DON'T STOP NOW.... SINCE IT'S A HER. THERE ARE FEW FEMALE MODS.... LET'S CHAT ABOUT IT!

So, can you please do tell, who is your female G mod? What do you know about her inbox?
Old 03-15-2019, 02:16 PM   #21
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown View Post

Girl preach. And to be honest as arrogant as I can be it's laughable to me to ever insinuate that SC stalks or threatens anyone. Good lord I wish I could show these people some of my RW girl friends they'd apologize to me Onsite for ever thinking that I needed to lower myself to harassing anyone. That's about the nicest way I can say that without being insulting. That's why its so offensive to me. Lol

But you know CB I've met a lot of providers and the first thing they usually say in general conversation is: "God your so smart and intelligent mixed with the right amount of gangsta why do you even post on Eccie and get people riled up"...and to be honest its a good question...because the Bible does say to whom much is given much is demanded. So I need to reevaluate why this gives me so much wicked pleasure. I probably should let these guys have their playground back. They're accustomed to it looking and feeling a certain way and since it's not my source of intimacy perhaps I should be more accommodating. I think I got carried away a bit in taking delight in trolling conservatives and it became so intoxicating debating people that think they're smarter than me I couldnt help myself. I know I operate on a higher level and I've promised to behave as such.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:25 PM   #22
Raccoon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

So is this what happens when you sit in a hotel all day long?
Old 03-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #23
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Hey Raccoon I'm done.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:28 PM   #24
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Originally Posted by shinepro
Thanks for da foooking good will champo. Shine has many more fans, mostly ladays, but they implore me to remain anonymous. I understand. Women get money from boring old men that they secretly can't stand then hang out with cats like Shine Da Great for drinks because we are always da life of da party. I've received ten points in a foooking day all for bullshit reasons, so when the mods are drinking da koolaid what can I do. I simply give up at that point. It's not worth the aggravation. I have a reasonably good life. I have a great inner circle. I've watched my G Mods have to break because clowns flood her inbox with complaints about me and we all know who those 5 are. Tresbo seems like a good chick and I don't want to cause her unnecessary stress. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez. I never punch da bitch button, I mean rtm button.

So, can you please do tell, who is your female G mod? What do you know about her inbox?
I'm not doing that with you Tess. I already stated Shine Da Great will not be starting any more threads and like Sisto said well simply let this place go back to it's original boredom since that's what you guys are pining for. This site is miniscule in importance to me
Like honestly sometimes it takes away from what's really important anyway and it definitely has this week, which is a week I was supposed to be doing something that really needed to be done but got sidetracked. So I got to get back to that. You have a turkey baister, I have no idea what that is and could honestly care less. Since Shine Da Great doesn't do back and forth this will be my last time ever directly addressing you. I wish you the best
Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
Old 03-15-2019, 02:29 PM   #25
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Girl preach. And to be honest as arrogant as I can be it's laughable to me to ever insinuate that SC stalks or threatens anyone. Good lord I wish I could show these people some of my RW girl friends they'd apologize to me Onsite for ever thinking that I needed to lower myself to harassing anyone. That's about the nicest way I can say that without being insulting. That's why its so offensive to me. Lol

But you know CB I've met a lot of providers and the first thing they usually say in general conversation is: "God your so smart and intelligent mixed with the right amount of gangsta why do you even post on Eccie and get people riled up"...and to be honest its a good question...because the Bible does say to whom much is given much is demanded. So I need to reevaluate why this gives me so much wicked pleasure. I probably should let these guys have their playground back. They're accustomed to it looking and feeling a certain way and since it's not my source of intimacy perhaps I should be more accommodating. I think I got carried away a bit in taking delight in trolling conservatives and it became so intoxicating debating people that think they're smarter than me I couldnt help myself. I know I operate on a higher level and I've promised to behave as such.
Narcissism
Also called: excess self interest

Personality qualities include thinking very highly of oneself, needing admiration, believing others are inferior, and lacking empathy for others.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:30 PM   #26
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Jess you're a pretty girl. Now give it a rest. I'm one of the most giving and caring people in the world...and just because I can be arrogant doesnt mean im narcissist...You'd adore me if I was your friend. That's just a fact. I'm not perfect but it is what it is.

Peace and Love.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:37 PM   #27
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well you changed the game on them, cause at 1st it was clicks running around here doing the bashing, and so forth.. No one had a problem with it, and they still don't I'm 100% sure of it. Cause just a few weeks ago ,you were call the b-word twice by 2 different hobbyist..

You brought topics to this board that made alot of heads turn, like huh?

You made them take the back seat,maybe chill for a bit, and let's see what they bring...

If it's positive vibes, that's awesome!

Let's give Houston Forum, the opportunity to vibrate high!

What do you say, Shine, and Sistine?

Let's see if y'all, are really the problem or the scapegoat..
Old 03-15-2019, 02:42 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

I'm down.
Old 03-15-2019, 02:43 PM   #29
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Cool
Old 03-15-2019, 02:46 PM   #30
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinepro View Post
I'm not doing that with you Tess. I already stated Shine Da Great will not be starting any more threads and like Sisto said well simply let this place go back to it's original boredom since that's what you guys are pining for. This site is miniscule in importance to me
Like honestly sometimes it takes away from what's really important anyway and it definitely has this week, which is a week I was supposed to be doing something that really needed to be done but got sidetracked. So I got to get back to that. You have a turkey baister, I have no idea what that is and could honestly care less. Since Shine Da Great doesn't do back and forth this will be my last time ever directly addressing you. I wish you the best
Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....

Oh but sweetie.. you will. Don't post slick shit. Thinking that people are not paying attention. Second, as far as you posting in co-ed.. If you were not spamming, insulting...and the rest of the crap you do. Nobody would have a issue with you. You do not know how to conduct yourself as a productive member of the board! This board is for hobby/reviews ect… you don't use your account for those things.
Now you want to politely exit so you can create another handle then spam us again!
Word of advise, never mention a mod in your post...then tuck your tail and run! Especially a "HER" there are few female mods here !
As long as I am a active provider on here, when you troll I will rtm you. You will get a new handle & it wont be hard to depict.

If you won't be stopped thru your Houston connect or G mod whatever who ever you think you have in your pocket, I will forward my rtm to mods in other city's that I know mod's (IF I HAVE TO) so St.Chris eventually gets wind of this shit storm you have created in Houston! This shit needs to stop.

Ladies here are held accountable for their actions and held to standards (posting ect), what makes you think you should not also be held accountable for your actions!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women