Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162886
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36435
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2012, 11:02 PM   #16
DDarkness
THE REALLY BAD MOD!

Encounters: 43

Lexxxy,

Clear policy and a good one!.

I still LOVE the Avatar!!!!!

DD
DDarkness is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 05:08 AM   #17
Guest120615-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

First let me state that I think your policy is fair and well-explained. A provider should choose a reference policy that works best for them and is fair to their clients and well as the other ladies. Kudos to you for providing rapid responses. I hear that is not always the case with some.

Here are some of my thoughts and concerns though:

I personally don't like a lot of information shared about myself behind the scenes. It's clear that you're trying to be helpful when providing a gentleman's likes and dislikes but I wouldn't want that in my case. I like things to occur organically, explore a bit with a new woman, not having some forced service because someone heard I like a particular date. What I enjoy with one woman may not be the case for another. Sometimes I don't want my old shoes.

Here's a bit of a quandary. My experience with touring providers is that sometimes it's easy for time to pass before having a chance to meet again. Schedules don't mesh once during a tour and it can easily be a year since you last saw that provider. What if it's been 12 months and I wanted to see you? Would I require new references? If the answer is no, then I'm okay to see you but not the other ladies. It's understandable that the extra work and time involved in providing the reference should have some reasonable time-frame. The money spent on that last date should only get a guy so far. Yet my point is that if I'm still good to be seen by that provider, she should at least consider providing the reference when I have been a solid long-term client.

Nice thread.
Guest120615-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:41 AM   #18
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwebber View Post
First let me state that I think your policy is fair and well-explained. A provider should choose a reference policy that works best for them and is fair to their clients and well as the other ladies. Kudos to you for providing rapid responses. I hear that is not always the case with some.

Here are some of my thoughts and concerns though:

I personally don't like a lot of information shared about myself behind the scenes. It's clear that you're trying to be helpful when providing a gentleman's likes and dislikes but I wouldn't want that in my case. I like things to occur organically, explore a bit with a new woman, not having some forced service because someone heard I like a particular date. What I enjoy with one woman may not be the case for another. Sometimes I don't want my old shoes.

Here's a bit of a quandary. My experience with touring providers is that sometimes it's easy for time to pass before having a chance to meet again. Schedules don't mesh once during a tour and it can easily be a year since you last saw that provider. What if it's been 12 months and I wanted to see you? Would I require new references? If the answer is no, then I'm okay to see you but not the other ladies. It's understandable that the extra work and time involved in providing the reference should have some reasonable time-frame. The money spent on that last date should only get a guy so far. Yet my point is that if I'm still good to be seen by that provider, she should at least consider providing the reference when I have been a solid long-term client.

Nice thread.
That is very understandable and I dont go into great personal detail unless it is a super need to know like a Diabetic that gets very sick towards the end of a date and doesn't tell you he is a Diabetic until after the 3rd date or a Diabetic that accidentally forgot his insulin pump and cell in my room once so I had to chase him down in the lot in fishnets, dirty gym clothes, and slippers.I am all for privacy and what not but those are super important things that a Lady should know before you spend time with her for both your safety because I doubt someone wants to pass out in a hotel and have a clueless Lady call 911 because of a sugar drop or missing a pill.
When it comes to someone I have seen more than once or that has written me a review it is a different story, a year is acceptable because I will have a better memory of them and I will have a review to look back on. Sometimes I give reviewers specials when they prebook because I have a busy life so prebookers that review make screening so much easier and faster. That is a whole other thing, I like to do specials to encourage things that make my life easier and to ensure I have a good trip. Running a special ensures multihour prebooks so that I can remain low volume.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women