Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41792
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36178
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2012, 02:12 PM   #16
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvwomen View Post
There are plenty of providers out there who will see hobbiest who only hobby every now and then or not enough to keep a current set of references. I have found that these ladies are typically more high class, drama free, are lower volume, cost a little more, but really know how to treat a man who truly appreciates what they provide. Especially when they are aware that you do really appreciate what they provide and understand that they are not just another piece of meat. Have a little patience, inquire with respect, and you will eventually be rewarded.

I have never understood the audtitioning (screening) process that some hookers insist upon. No hooker is worth having to see 3 others you have no interest in seeing, taking notes on what their incall looks like or remembering what they ate that day, or doing something else in hopes that they might remember you to provide a reference; so that you can be "qualified" to see previously said hooker if you ask me.

The ladies screen in order to feel somewhat comfortable that they may survive the visit. There are unsavory people lurking out here that may have a hankering to visit a lady and have not so nice intentions. That does not even take into account LE.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #17
johnnylongcaulking
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Please make up your mind ... I am either a giant cock or an asshole ...

The hobby really has not changed over the last 10 to 15 years. The ladies screen. The ladies might not respond to calls, emails, or pms. Nothing has changed.
I know logic contained within the written word is something many people fail to grasp so I'll break it down for you.

Your a dick.

Your posts are shitty (aka, reminiscent of an asshole).

The OP wasn't complaining as much as he was venting about how he's forgotten how things work and had some misconceptions. Reading comprehension ftw.
johnnylongcaulking is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #18
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

I will not take reading comprehension tips from one who does not know the difference between your and you're. Work on your own issues before attempting to help others.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #19
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

This whole thread is a train wreck.

1. OP - You're obviously calling the wrong ladies and are not willing to do what it takes to see a lady who has standards for her business.

2. A MOD who is willing to "vouche" for another guy even though he knows nothing of what the guy is like except he's not LE. Wouldn't you feel like a dick if the guy you "vouche" for ends up hurting a lady.

3. A voice of reason is being called a dick and an asshole because his words are true and god knows most folks can't handle the truth.

4. Some guy doesn't understand why we screen? You're the reason we screen.

5. You, Your, You're is just like There, Their and They're.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
dmcleod
Valued Poster

I think the disconnect was that I mentioned booking a session and she said "sure, send screening info" without defining what that screening info should be. I provided what I had and what I thought was adequate. That was my mistake. I should have said "what do you want specifically for screening" and let her guide me through the process. I assumed I knew what she'd accept and sent that on. This wasn't so crazy because her site says she is newbie friendly and the only thing I forgot that she asks for from newbies was my date of birth. Everything else listed in her screening info I had provided. Still, everyone gets to set their flags and when you trip one you trip one.

Nothing more than someone who was out of touch making a misstep and then feeling awkward and stupid about it. I thought I knew better, clearly I didn't.
dmcleod is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:50 PM   #21
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

Screening is not that painful guys if u see a trusted provider and u give info needed without making it like pulling teeth.

Let me say, while it is nice for one guy to vouch for another...that only proves its not LE..

I bet the Craig's list killer had his buddy vouch for him........jus saying. Guys do NOT know how a guy treats another lady BCD unless u have been right there with them.

Also.. keep in mind that 1. some ladies are NOT reference friendly and do NOT return emails, PMs or Text... thats not the lady doing the screenings fault... put ur references in check or dont use them

2. If you dont like being screened... go pick up a SW or a desperate BP girl.... but dont come running back with an alert!!

3. Id be more worried about a provider who does NOT screen.

If u were a hobbyist years ago then u should know the routine... if u dont have recent references.. get some! Get 411... Most of the ladies here have families and are not going to put ourselves at more risk.... just to please you.
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #22
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I understand his pain. I too am a hobbyist that was in self imposed exile from mainstream hobbying until recently. As a result few of the providers that I knew are still providing and are either retired or are in assisted living. Sure there are still a few out there that are still providers and while there s no doubt that they would remember me, I do not want to ask them for a vouch as it has been over two years since I last visited with them. I mean seriously with all the self described hot ass cocksmen that claim to have seen these ladies how would they remember one more, except for my world renown oral skills (I once brought a confirmed lesbian to orgasm).

Alas I could have some of my old friends give me a vouch but that is like getting a pity fuck and dammit I will not stoop to going for a pity fuck. I will insist on working my way back up and take my lumps and have some lady call me all pissed off because I used her to get a reference so I could see another, with their jealous rage that they were afraid that I was casting them aside and moving on and they would never again have the opportunity to experience the totally awesome session with me.
As far as pyramid goes, I suspect he is neither a dick or an asshole but one that tells the poor gent like it is in a manner while rather abrupt was not condescending or in any manner impugning his ability to get laid. His suggestion of having some wine and viewing some cinematic excellence and squeezing one off is little more than a friendly way of saying that is the way it goes sometimes my friend.

I think that there are those that are way too quick not only in their reaction to some good honest advice but more than likely in unholstering their small weapon and having it discharge just as it draws near the target. this makes me think hey what a dick. That asshole comment was totally uncalled for. Let a man slink off to squeeze one off with his head held high and his cock firmly in hand.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #24
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Hay, then Rosie can give you a reference.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:15 PM   #25
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Please make up your mind ... I am either a giant cock or an asshole ...
Hey pyramider...just think...if you're both, you can GREEK yourself (Not the real "yourself").
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:07 PM   #26
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Pyramider was around before many of you were even having wet dreams about this shit. He probably knows the OP in some "six-degrees" kind of way. Stop getting all butt-hurt. Sheesh.

And if he can Greek himself, I thinck I wanna marry him (he will never ask for it! Haha!)

Back on topic, just get p411, dude.
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #27
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling View Post
Supply contact info!!

Maybe I was too abrupt. The Search tab answers life, and hobby, questions. Make Search your friend. Miscommunication between the ladies and gents is all too real in the hobby, and in real life. It happens ... its how one reacts to the miscommunication that counts.

Someone wise recently stated " You are a dirty dick in a dirty asshole." I guess I can self greek. If it proves to be true, I will post a linck. Now back to where is the contact info?
Old 04-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #28
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Hang out in chat for amny hours a day like I have over the past year and you will become known. Liked by some, hated by some, indiferent by many.

Some day when i grow up, I wanna be a chat mod like Shag.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:15 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Aspire to greatness.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:21 PM   #30
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

chat! best thing about a bj is they stop chatting.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women