Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48422
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41397
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2014, 07:45 AM   #16
Ih82w84it
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

MOCHAakaMOCHA, your point about what is contained in the text is absolutely valid. I approach each provider very politely, and usually start with something like:

Hey [Name]! Saw your ad/review on [site] , you are very beautiful! My name is [redacted!], and you can find me as ih82w84it on ECCIE.NET. I'd be interested in knowing your availability over the next few days, to see if we can get together.

Good/bad/otherwise?

I was actually thinking of sending a "mini-profile" text after that... name, height, weight, age... maybe a . What do you think?
Ih82w84it is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #17
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih82w84it View Post
MOCHAakaMOCHA, your point about what is contained in the text is absolutely valid. I approach each provider very politely, and usually start with something like:

Hey [Name]! Saw your ad/review on [site] , you are very beautiful! My name is [redacted!], and you can find me as ih82w84it on ECCIE.NET. I'd be interested in knowing your availability over the next few days, to see if we can get together.

Good/bad/otherwise?

I was actually thinking of sending a "mini-profile" text after that... name, height, weight, age... maybe a . What do you think?
Hiya that's an AWESOME start .... imo as much as you include upon first contact the more she'll take you seriously (goal being you give as much info as you can or are comfortable with in as few texts/emails/pm's as possible lol. ).
I think should also include if you have any references (or not) and have written any reviews (or not) or if you have p411/date-check (or not) because if that wasn't mentioned then that would be by follow-up question(s). And it'll help her figure out how she'll go about screening you and so on. It also really helps to know if a guy prefers early morning or afternoons or early evening etc when he's asking about my schedule/availability.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 11:16 AM   #18
Netx9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I'll send a pm on eccie if they're on there and mention my phone number/email there. If they prefer text or email contact, I mention where I saw her, my eccie handle, that I have references and p411 and a brief physical description.

Quote:
Hello <insert name here>,

I'm netx9 on eccie.net and saw your recent ad. I would be very interested in making your acquaintance. I have references and reviews and if you have p411, I'd be happy to pm you there with my profile and OKs. I'm x'y", 123#, and ## years old. Please let me know if I can provide additional information. I'm generally available between X and Y times and prefer an (in/outcall).

Thanks in advance for your consideration,

Netx9
I don't like calling and usually pass on someone who only wants that - no text, pm, or email. I rely on my research to get an idea what to expect and prefer not talk unless we've already met. Never make cold calls either. Just my thing.
Netx9 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #19
Ih82w84it
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I do also include references, forgot to mention that.

Like you, Netx9, I try to research first before making contact, and don't ever want to cold call.

Side question: do providers ever like a quick drink first to break the ice? Would that be considered compensated time? I guess I'm a bit old fashioned... I prefer a little conversation and flirting before jumping in the sack .
Ih82w84it is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 05:54 PM   #20
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Most providers I know will not drink with clients, to much of a risk. Clear head ='s safety. You will also find a lot of us are in recovery and do not partake in it.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:22 PM   #21
daredevil321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Some do some don't.I usually ask if they would like a refreshment.Water,tea, beer,or wine. Most say water but I see one in particular that always says wine coolers and another that loves it when I bring Asti.Miss O always liked Red Bull.Just asking goes a long way to them warming up to you. Just make sure there 21 before you bring alcohol.
daredevil321 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women