Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2023, 09:50 PM   #16
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Why hasn't Jim Jordan and his jan 6 co-conspiraors stood trial?

Because the real party behind this is the dems. They refer to it as an insurrection, yet, the people breaching the buildings didn’t bring weapons. Then TC showed a video showing a peaceful tour taking place of the folks actually jailed. The dems convinced many people to hate President Trump because he exposed them and made mean tweets, give me a fooking break, now these same upset people are useful idiots, they make mention of President Trump and folks lose their shit just like OP. You don’t have to like Trump or any of the Republicans, but to be okay with how the biden administration is harming the country is beyond me. We all know biden ain’t running shit, he’s just the foolish prop. biden ain’t concerned with China, Russia, Ukraine etc exposing him, he’s beholden to the radical left because they know his truth and swear to protect him as long as he does as they wish, he ain’t got no choice.
arañanegra is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 09:51 PM   #17
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I may have lost the last part. One more time, with feeling..
"Hi. I'm Ron Desantis. I want to beat Donald Trump in 2024. But I'm too scared to call him what he is. A treasonist. convicted rapist. 4 time loser, in 2018. 2020. 2022. and 2024, if he gets that far. multiple bankrupt. white supremacist. inveterate liar. fabulist. insurrectionist. scammer. seditionist. traitor. Bottom bitch to Vladimir Putin. Lover of Kim Jon Un. About to be indicted and convicted felon. again. again. and again. But I'm Ron Desantis and I have no balls to say any of that. So please vote for me in the Republican 2024 primary."
So has Ron announced he’s running for President? You foolish man.
Old 05-18-2023, 10:36 PM   #18
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Who did President Trump rape and was convicted for it?
Old 05-18-2023, 10:43 PM   #19
arañanegra
Account Disabled

I can imagen Pxmcc saying each day “ I hate my President Donald J Trump, he hurt my little feelings, now I’m triggered at the mention of his name, he makes me lose my shit, I want him to get got, but he won’t don’t anything wrong, I know he was the best President ever, but the dems bamboozled me into believing everything they tell me about Trump.” Useful idiot is an understatement.
Old 05-19-2023, 02:17 AM   #20
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
I can imagen Pxmcc saying each day “ I hate my President Donald J Trump, he hurt my little feelings, now I’m triggered at the mention of his name, he makes me lose my shit, I want him to get got, but he won’t don’t anything wrong, I know he was the best President ever, but the dems bamboozled me into believing everything they tell me about Trump.” Useful idiot is an understatement.
lolz sir..

yup you got me!

who did he get convicted of raping? jean carroll, with a 5 million judgment for defamation and sexual abuse. her story was he raped her. his story was "she's not his type." otherwise the rape claim would be legit by trump's stipulation, if you think about it. and whose story did the jury believe?

in deposition, he admitted he does grab random women by the pussy. can you say admitted sexual batterer, admitted sexual assaulter, and serial sexual predator?

you're going to hang your hat on the fact that the SOL for a criminal rape conviction was past for Ms. Carroll. a technicality, however, doesn't make Donald Trump any less of a rapist, does it? you think that same jury would have passed on a criminal rape conviction if given the chance? umm, lemme see...nope.

you are far more triggered in defense in Trump than I am by all the heinousness that he represents. what does he have over you that you defend that lump of orange slime with such vehemence? i can understand voting for him once, but at some point you just gotta just cut your losses, you know? stop trying to defend the indefensible.

at least Desantis is just a troll. you'd probably have better luck mounting a vigorous defense of him on the grounds that he's "owning the libs." give it a shot, waddaya say?

anyway, we should probably get back on topic. this thread is about jim jordan and his co-conspirators. (there is another thread reserved for trump himself that you should feel free to use for your spirited defense.) why didn't merrick garland indict jordan and his co-seditionists?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 04:45 AM   #21
500sl
Premium Access

I hope each florida trooper brings an alligator with him. I understand that people are trapping gators and dropping them into the Rio Grande River.
500sl is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 05:29 AM   #22
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Why hasn't Jim Jordan and his jan 6 co-conspiraors stood trial?
Why is Hunter Biden not already in jail?
Bowser98 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 07:23 AM   #23
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser98 View Post
Why is Hunter Biden not already in jail?
Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He has never worked inside the White House, unlike say ivanka & Jared. (Jared inked a 9 figure deal with the Saudis right after he left office.) So his stuff has nothing to do with the public trust.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 08:53 AM   #24
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Useful Idiot: pxmcc

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term currently used to reference a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause—particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source—without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.
Old 05-19-2023, 08:56 AM   #25
arañanegra
Account Disabled

I was faced with an important decision while ordering breakfast earlier, sausage patty or sausage link, I ended up choosing both.
Old 05-19-2023, 09:23 AM   #26
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Hunter Biden is a private citizen. He has never worked inside the White House...
Not officially, but he might as well have.
Old 05-19-2023, 09:28 AM   #27
Bowser98
Account Disabled

Quote:
the ny times and the washington post both have journalistic standards and both issue immediate corrections when they make even a tiny error.
Any credibility you may have had was completely destroyed by the statement above. And no, that’s not to say any other major media outlet is any better.
Old 05-19-2023, 09:36 AM   #28
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Kamala Harris is a perfect example of why identity politics isn’t a good reason to hold office.
Old 05-19-2023, 10:36 AM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arañanegra View Post
Useful Idiot: pxmcc

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term currently used to reference a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause—particularly a bad cause originating from a devious, ruthless source—without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically being used by the cause's leaders.
sir, can you refrain from making comments such as your first 3 words on this post? we can talk politics and disagree without turning it into a food fight.

there is a thread around here somewhere called "the official bitch about pxmcc thread" that you can freely call me whatever you want on, including useful idiot, useless idiot, or what have you. and you'll be on topic!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2023, 11:50 AM   #30
arañanegra
Account Disabled

Two brown eggs over medium, whole grain toast and fresh squeezed orange juice to wash it all down.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women