Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 376
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70745
biomed162848
Yssup Rider60523
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48516
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41996
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36382
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Then again, he Pm'd me several months ago when I pissed him off, to tell me I had horrid reviews I didn't know about. I still can't find them, so maybe you guys need to network with this guy who has all the insider info.
Perhaps it was the review by SP, ya know the one where he didn't have fun. Errr, wait, he did, but, um, errr, forgot.

Everyone just swallow their pride and move along. Nothing to see here.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #17
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynterstark View Post
I'm only tangentially connected to this situation so obviously I can't offer up anything other than my personal opinion but I will say that yes, Elyssa did contact me that day. She was at work and called me on my personal line to ask me, as a favor, if I would be able to make time to see a gentleman with whom she had booked an appointment. She was very upset that she had to cancel on him and called me in an attempt to try and make things right for him.

69'er, you are absolutely correct that no one should book your appointments but you, Elysa contacted me (and a few other ladies) because she didn't want to leave you stranded. Anyone who has attempted to book with me recently can attest to the fact that because of my work and school schedule it's very difficult to actually get in to meet with me. I was willing to drop what I was doing on that day and meet with you. Why? Because she asked me, as her friend, to help her. I can't imagine that she was pushing you to see me but I do apologize if it made you feel as though you were being foisted off on another lady of lesser quality in which you had no interest in seeing.

Wait... so he turned down an appointment with you as plan B?

Wow.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #18
wynterstark
Account Disabled

User ID: 1429
My ECCIE Reviews

To my knowledge she had contacted several possible ladies so that he could choose who he would like to meet but yes, I had agreed to free up some time to see him that day.
wynterstark is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:59 PM   #19
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I understand both sides of the discussion. But let me get this straight, you turned down a wynterstark session?!?!

Periods happen. Get over it!
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:00 PM   #20
K2
Registered Member

Elysa, I've never had the pleasure of meeting you (can we perhaps change that real soon?), but I gotta say that I'm impressed that you came into this thread to offer your side of the story when you weren't even named and could've just laid low. You seem like a very classy and upstanding provider that tried your best to do the right thing in an unfortunate situation and 69er just seems like a total douche for trying to trash you over something like this when it appears that there was no malice on your part and you even went the extra mile to try and salvage the situation for him.
K2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
To my knowledge she had contacted several possible ladies so that he could choose who he would like to meet but yes, I had agreed to free up some time to see him that day.
If any lady couldn't make an appointment with me but set up a possible wynterstark session as a plan b option, I would thank that lady profusely, not create threads bitching about it.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #22
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
Wait... so he turned down an appointment with you as plan B?

Wow.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Chef View Post
I understand both sides of the discussion. But let me get this straight, you turned down a wynterstark session?!?!

Periods happen. Get over it!
I pretty much always get points for posting in Dallas, but this is too good a thread to pass up. So let me get this straight, 69er passed up an appointment with wynterstark? And now he is giving us advice? As someone that routinely travels to Dallas just to see wynterstark this is kind of amusing. You just have to love Dallas.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #23
Big Daddy Moose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I think Elysa did the best she could under the circumstances. providing options for a plan B is pretty damn good IMO.

Chalk it up to experience,

Elysa is good people.
Big Daddy Moose is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #24
TexasDave555
Valued Poster

Prior notification (2hrs is pretty good) $1.00
Offer for other arrangements (first time ive heard of that happening) $5.99

Getting bent out of shape and ranting about the above on a whore board........ priceless.
TexasDave555 is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #25
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Just get your redwings ... besides flow is good lube.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #26
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Only 69er and Elysa know the complete score here...I've met both of them and they are cool. Too cool to be mad at each other...
See, that's the strange thing. I was unhappy the session didn't happen, but I understand how periods happen. I wish I had gotten more notice, and wished the time had been spent giving the notice, than her guessing if I would like someone else. So I posted a thread that named no names, to illustrate my point.

I intended to trash nobody. I think that even with Elysa having admitted this, it will not likely hurt her business, as through the other thread it turns out her cancelling is a very rare event.

So, I was disappointed the session didn't happen, and I dared to try and let the ladies know that giving us the most notice possible can really help us out. Oh Yeah, I'm really an evil guy.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #27
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

So after enlightening us with this threAD, do you thinck it is more or less likely that she will reschedule or that you will ever get the pleasure of wynterstark's company? Sadly like most of the times we try to help someone, this isn't going to end well.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:08 PM   #28
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
Yeah...69er is so cool that he proudly admits to trying to bait providers into public meltdowns, and has to hide his ECCIE handle to see ladies. Cool guy, Prolongus! If he would have scheduled through his handle, I doubt this thread would have ever occurred...and not because he has a great handle.

Anyone who has to resort to deceit in order to "enjoy something sexy", has me concerned, and I am not alone in that thinking.
Wow. (Insert head shaking here.) So much vitriol.

Exactly wait did I do to bait a provider into a meltdown?

How am I deceiving anyone?

Quote:
You know, we are damned if we do, damned if we don't. If she would have let him know 5 hours in advance, which was impossible because she did not have his contact info at her RL job (what a slacker! I can't believe she didn't have his number written on her palm!), he would have bitched about it. You see, if you do a simple search on posts in much the same fashion as he does, anyone can see he is a griper. There is NOTHING she could have done correctly. Ever. Elysa, consider it a blessing LOL
You are so wrong. I would have been dissapointed that I didn't get to see her, but very glad she gave me time to put together a meeting with someone else. So Dannie, you couldn't be more wrong.

Quote:
From what I see, she tried to make it right. She even volunteered a friend. So what if it was the next day? A least she was trying to bend over backwards to please his ass! And he complains about that too? Granted, it is his money and his choice, but he is ripping her apart for doing that. IMO, she has shown class all the way. If she wanted to be shitty, she would have waited until he got there, to tell him. Or waited until he noticed blood to say, "Oops!". Guys like 69'er, who have very little understanding, are the reason why hookers fake their periods instead of being upfront.
As I said before, and perhaps you comprehension is clouded by the hate you seem to harbor, I would have preferred to hear sooner, and have her skip contacting others for me. My intent was to let ladies know in this thread, that that was my preferance, and I think most guys would rather know sooner, than wait extra time to hear if she has luck with someone else I may not even wish to see. This was a generic thread, intended to hurt nobody, intenteded only to let the ladies know how I think most gents would like this to get handled. It was headed off topic, but not by me.

Quote:
Thank guys like this for your frustrations, fellas.

Is there anything she could have done correctly? Remember, she didn't have his number at her job, when she found out. So what was she supposed to do, exactly? Smoke signals? Telepathy?
I think this is a lesson that in any business, handling your business in a way that promotes the best customer service possible, can head off problems. A smartphone used by her would have killed this entire issue.

Quote:
Hobbyists WK'ing other hobbyists,not knowing their history, always amuses me.
As you making me out as a Black Knight never having met me, amuses me!

Quote:
And he must have the most top-secret info connection ever, because I can't find one single solitary NCNS on her. Then again, he Pm'd me several months ago when I pissed him off, to tell me I had horrid reviews I didn't know about. I still can't find them, so maybe you guys need to network with this guy who has all the insider info.
I never said I was aware of a NCNS of Elysa. I said that searching for them on any provider is next to impossible, as search capability gives a OR of any of the terms used. So as soon as I put NCNS as a term in the search box, I'll get every NCNS for every lady in the forum I search under. My point was that search is useless for looking for NCNS, and hence the ladies here doing it right are getting a bit unjustly penalized by the system, as it only protects the guilty.

Yes, I did PM with you a while ago. (The following is paraphrased, as I am not allowed to quote the contents per ECCIE rules.) My comment was that there were some threads about you that had a less than overjoyed feeling about you. To which you responded that you had seen all the comments in the mens lounge, including the one that discusses your flakiness. At no point did I say you had horrid reviews.

The truth is, that you didn't like my comments in another thread, where I commented that your spewing forth so much hate for most of the men here paints you in such a bad light. So, you didn't like my comments and feel compelled to attack me here.

Your comments are not about Elysa or I. They are about you trying to paint me as some evil individual. I do think they show someones character.

Quote:
Nice guy! Really, he is. The douchebag role is just a front for the hooker boards.
Name calling is always so classy.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:15 PM   #29
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
If you had been able to see me at that time, I would have gladly scheduled with you Wynter.

My understanding from the phone call, (Which I will say again was filled with cutouts, getting disconnected, and me trying to decipher the code of what I was getting told), was that you were available the next day. Unfortunately my schedule is often pretty filled, and why I like to schedule in advance.

I was looking for some feedback from others in another thread in the Mens Lounge on Elysa, and as that has turned out that this incident is isolated, I would have rescheduled with her. But, she has decided that she doesn't want to see me. That is her choice, and as a result I will not bother her with trying to schedule with her.

I hope you are able to see what has happened and would schedule with me. You have been on my list.
69er is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 10:25 PM   #30
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

So is Father Wayward being obtuse or did this thread just pull a 180? Now you wanted to see wynterstark, but before weren't you all mad and stuff? Elysa set up another appointment for you with a lady you want to see and that wasn't good customer service?

This thread is confusing. Except it really isn't.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women