Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162901
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2009, 04:12 PM   #16
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye9 View Post
Maybe a "Dick Brothers" Thread is next on the agenda.
Ok, at the risk of taking this thread WAY off the reservation I must say that I am surprised at the snickers over the phrase "dick brothers". www.urbandictionary.com defines the phrase as two guys who have fucked the same chick. Used in a sentence, "Whoah... You both slept with Theresa?? You mean you two are dick brothers???"

Considering the hobby world we live in, we are probably ALL dick brothers to some extent, a sort of BCD verion of "six degrees of separation" or the "Kevin Bacon movie game". Let's see how this might work: ReadCT & Kinkmeister double teamed Isis, who was greeked by cpi3000, who COT Megan Sunshine, who... well, you get the picture.

Hawkeye, me thinks the DB thread is a very very bad idea indeed.
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #17
Kelly TNT
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 12
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ReadCT.....

Quote:
As for safe sex, I thought I was exclusive with a couple girls until I started comparing notes with a fellow ECCIE member & realized we were dick brothers a couple times over.Too much to lose not to take precautions both regarding your privacy & your health.

I'm sorry...when you said "exclusive" I thought you meant Unprotected sex. And maybe you did. I'm sorry I snickered at the name. Your definition makes it much different.

Because, yes....we have a Whole Dick Brotherhood happening around here!

Sorry. Bad snicker. Bad.

~Kelly TNT
Kelly TNT is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #18
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadCT View Post
Ok, at the risk of taking this thread WAY off the reservation I must say that I am surprised at the snickers over the phrase "dick brothers". www.urbandictionary.com defines the phrase as two guys who have fucked the same chick. Used in a sentence, "Whoah... You both slept with Theresa?? You mean you two are dick brothers???"

Considering the hobby world we live in, we are probably ALL dick brothers to some extent, a sort of BCD verion of "six degrees of separation" or the "Kevin Bacon movie game". Let's see how this might work: ReadCT & Kinkmeister double teamed Isis, who was greeked by cpi3000, who COT Megan Sunshine, who... well, you get the picture.

Hawkeye, me thinks the DB thread is a very very bad idea indeed.
Don't worry I will not post one. The responses would leave me not sleeping for 2 weeks probaly.
Let me focus on a Sugar Girl!!!
Hawkeye9 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:40 AM   #19
foX
Truth Seeker

Encounters: 3
Default Answers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackNapier View Post
Traveling Man -
1) Which of the Sugardaddy sites work the best?
Jack
The unooficial foX News Poll indicates seekingarrangement.com is numero uno and sugarbaby4you and sugardaddforme are also popular.
Quote:
Traveling Man -
2) What age range are you in? I am a pretty fit 50. What age of SB can I realistically work with?
Jack
There is a huge variety in terms of what sugar baby potentials are looking for, but most understand that the traditional SD/SB relationship is usually a December/May affair in terms of age. You’ll see a few girls looking for younger guys, but most understand that the nature of the beast is younger women with older men. At age 50 you are probably right in the middle of the sweet spot lots of gals are looking for.
Quote:
Traveling Man -
3) You mention that you always leave the same amount. What amount is that? (if that's not too personal).
Jack
Lots of gals on these sites do pay for play and accept cash at the end of each visit. However, the traditional SD/SB relationship is usually a monthly allowance of some kind and many gals are going to expect that. The “allowance” lets them feel like they are somehow different from a hooker, even though the distinction is nil to anyone with a brain. As far as what most of these gals expect? Anywhere from a couple hundred bucks and a meal, to ten-grand or more a month. You just have to muddle your way through that conversation with each gal to determine her expectations.

If you are looking for civilian pussy for free or low cost, then you might want to try ashleymadison.com. It is ostensibly a site set up for married men and women to have extra-marital affairs. On this site money is less important than looks and compatibility, but if you are a decent looking guy in pretty good shape with some time to burn, you can hook up with some pretty interesting gals for NSA fun.
foX is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:48 AM   #20
Bob Soldios
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have been watching "The League" over on FX, and from there I thought the modern term was "Eskimo brothers".
Bob Soldios is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 11:43 AM   #21
YSD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Brothers in pie.
YSD is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:33 PM   #22
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Well I took the plunge! Set up account up on SD.com, had a meeting set up for 3hrs that I set up 5 days ago. Just as I was getting in my car to met her at a hotel she text me saying her period just started, but she wants to reschedule. FUBAR I said and gave up and told her to take a hike. I will stick to the sweeties on these boards.
I would love to post her pic on here to protect the guys who do that SD thing, but not too sure if I would get into trouble with the Mods. Someone let me know
Old 12-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #23
yardape
Valued Poster

Men have gotten outed & burned by relationships established via some of those venues. It's been in the popular press - Wall St Journal among others. I can have all kinds of respect for an appealing woman who chooses, for her own reasons, to practice conjugal fidelity to her main squeeze. I can have all kinds of respect for a discreet, professional provider who's confident in what she's doing and comfortable in her own skin. I can get uneasy real quickly, though, with the idea of revealing myself beyond a one-night stand to a woman who wants compensated companionship but practices denial or a dozen excuses about it in her own mind for the choices she's making. That's a recipe for trouble.
yardape is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #24
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Really???

you want to post her picture to protect the guys because her period started. damn!!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #25
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94
Default Sugardaddy

It is a lot safer to stay with the ladies on this board than to venture out the Sugarbabby route. There are a lot of ripoffs in the unknown area of Sugarbabbies.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 12:14 PM   #26
Guest050613-02
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
you want to post her picture to protect the guys because her period started.
I think Hawkeye is on to something, so let's post a pic of every girl that has ever gotten a period. SP Hun... er, Red Beard Hunter might find himself fucking his way through his 401(k).
Guest050613-02 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #27
travelling_man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye9 View Post
Just as I was getting in my car to met her at a hotel she text me saying her period just started, but she wants to reschedule. FUBAR I said and gave up and told her to take a hike. I will stick to the sweeties on these boards.
I would love to post her pic on here to protect the guys who do that SD thing, but not too sure if I would get into trouble with the Mods. Someone let me know
So this girl was decent enough to send you a text before you met to tell you than an unexpected problem came up, and she wants to reschedule?

OMG! The horror! I can't believe it!! Why not just string her up and hang her while you're at it? The nerve of this horrible girl to do something nice like that to you - she gave you advance warning before you even left and then still wanted to see you. This girl didn't stand you up, she actually told you IN ADVANCE that she had a problem, am I reading that right? Wow - what is this world coming to that a girl would do something that awful to you?

<pause to let the sarcasm sink in> Do you mind giving her information to me? I know what I can do with a girl like that.
travelling_man is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:13 PM   #28
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Default whatever

[QUOTE=travelling_man;17305]So this girl was decent enough to send you a text before you met to tell you than an unexpected problem came up, and she wants to reschedule?

OMG! The horror! I can't believe it!! Why not just string her up and hang her while you're at it? The nerve of this horrible girl to do something nice like that to you - she gave you advance warning before you even left and then still wanted to see you. This girl didn't stand you up, she actually told you IN ADVANCE that she had a problem, am I reading that right? Wow - what is this world coming to that a girl would do something that awful to you?

I know my luck, her period starts 3 days before its suppose too(per her text) and 1hr before we meet. I am off to vegas now!! I think you guys are missing my point! It has nothing to do with her period!
Its just like a few time with providers I have set times up 2-3 days in advance and like 1hr before the meeting the famous period starts and I get a text
I know I am a douchebag and something more lucrative came up for them.

When I meant protect you guys, I was referring to the ones who venture into SD too, since this was the whole point of the thread. It was nothing about her PERIOD!!!!

YARDAPE AND BESTMAN got my point!!!!! Thank you
Anyways, I wil stick to my 15 year habit of ladies!!

I feel llike I am on ASPD now

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women