Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60445
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41785
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36167
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2011, 12:22 PM   #16
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Only if you never want to get laid again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger227 View Post
Can we use providers as examples? BBW is someone like Lana W, Jamie Young, and Berkleigh. This is my opinion and it's not meant in a mean or vicious way.

Examples of curvy or voluptuous women would be Kim Kardashian, Salma Hayek, or Sophia Vergara.
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Do you promise to not hurt him too much? Or at least leave no trace of the body?
Anybody have an old oil drum? Oh, BTW....I do need a couple of strong men to help me lift something very heavy!

Poor newbie, we got him scared now! LOL!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:31 PM   #18
Guest100513-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

the terms have no consistent meaning on ECCIE. if your pictures are accurate nobody cares what you call yourself.

nobody has the balls to post a review sayin I fucked a fat chick.

and nobody wants to read an ad sayin come fuck me, I'm fat.

curvy, voluptuous and bbw are just nicer and less offensive.

athletic to me means you either look like a bikini model or a middle linebacker, i need to see a pic

How's that for an honest answer.
Guest100513-2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:33 PM   #19
Guest062512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I always thought that voluptuous was just a socially acceptable way of saying she has big boobs.
Guest062512 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #20
Alyssa Nicole
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24613
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post
the terms have no consistent meaning on ECCIE. if your pictures are accurate nobody cares what you call yourself.

athletic to me means you either look like a bikini model or a middle linebacker, i need to see a pic

I like that honest and straightforward answer THATS what I was looking for.
Alyssa Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:10 PM   #21
DFW5Traveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

There could be a lot of different things that determine what a body type is to a lot of different people. The bottom line is what the person likes or has been taught.

e.g. Athletic to me means muscle definition with low body fat. A lot of the definition could be considered in the body types listed as Apple, Pear, Hourglass, etc. An athletic woman can still have a hourglass figure the same as a woman who is over weight. However, it depends on the Breast-to-Waist-to-Hip ratio. A woman at 5'0 with a 36-26-36 figure will appear much differently from a woman who is 6 foot tall.

WALDT
DFW5Traveler is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #22
TexTongue
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole View Post
OK, take me out of the equation LOL
Whats the difference between: curvy, athletic, voluptuous and BBW?
I've wondered about that myself based on descriptions in ads & reviews. Here's a good link on the subject of Female Body Shape. More technical but a good read.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_body_shape

It can be very subjective but there are relative comparisons. You are Athletic but that isn't a body shape as it is a health attribute. I would call you Petite Curvy because you are 34-24-34 but 5'2" (BTW: Very Nice). If you were 5'8" with those measurements then I would say Slender but Shapely since you would be taller and not as Curvy. I consider Voluptuous women to be taller (5'7"+ is key for Voluptuous) with larger Hip/Waist/Bust measurement than yours. Christina Hendricks (Redhead from Mad Men) is Voluptuous because she is Tall & Curvy. Anna Nicole Smith was also considered Voluptuous at different times in her life. A BBW is just that, A Big Beautiful Woman, but it has more to do with a woman's weight related to her height. She can still be any body shape but is just heavier for her height.

IMHO, I think you should describe yourself as: "A petite gal with all the womanly curves and a firm, athletic body."
TexTongue is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #23
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

I will tell you straight forward, I think you have the PERFECT body! The avatar could make anyone drool....
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #24
PoppyToyota
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecia View Post
I will tell you straight forward, I think you have the PERFECT body! The avatar could make anyone drool....

+100 On that!! . As I'm wiping my mouth right now!
PoppyToyota is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #25
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkmonk View Post

That was an almost perfect answer. Almost. But curvy and voluptuous are not other ways to say bbw. Ask any guy I know and they would say that curvy/voluptuous means the girl has big tits AND some degree of booty. The only time curvy/voluptuous doesnt mean the combo of tits and booty is when a guy is trying to describe another girl that has big tits in front of his wife or girlfriend that has small tits.

BBW, on the other hand, just means fat. Drop the word "beautiful" for a minute and you are left with a big woman. If one of your buddies says that he likes a "big" woman, the rest of the crew knows the dude digs fat chicks. To each their own, I suppose.

I used to date a few girls that were totally cool with me watching a 5 hour baseball game on a Friday or Saturday night. That was mighty big OF them. Plus it gave them time to go workout to avoid becoming a big woman.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:55 PM   #26
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

This is all in the eye of the beholder.

BBW=fat
If a girl says "I am not Twiggy" she is really FAT.

Now, some guys like big gals.

Also, I have never encountered firm and voluptuous together.

If they have good pictures, then you can see if it is what you like. I had a girl tell me how she takes pics for Match.com so that her true size doesn't come through. So, if all the pics are taken at a high angle, odds are she is bigger.

If she takes a straight shot at body level, then you see what you get. Now, that is not real sexy but it is nice to have at least one.

My question is, has anyone ever had the guts to carry a scale with them to find out if she is really 130?
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:56 PM   #27
mmcqtx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

BBW - a woman who is overweight and tells the world to deal with it. I have not seen a BBW here; if you are really a BBW you are probably not selling it
Athletic - toned and tight
Curvy - womanly hips and bust; D cup or more and 8" difference between waist and hips
Volumpuous - big ta tas

Just my .02, and Lana is certainly not a BBW "I pity the poor fool" who said that. My prediction for him? "Pain"
mmcqtx is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #28
Lana Warren
Account Disabled

User ID: 2438
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmcqtx View Post
BBW - a woman who is overweight and tells the world to deal with it. I have not seen a BBW here; if you are really a BBW you are probably not selling it
Athletic - toned and tight
Curvy - womanly hips and bust; D cup or more and 8" difference between waist and hips
Volumpuous - big ta tas

Just my .02, and Lana is certainly not a BBW "I pity the poor fool" who said that. My prediction for him? "Pain"
LMAO! I think I need to take him behind the woodshed and beat the crap out of him, huh? Nah, he didn't mean anything by it!
Lana Warren is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:54 PM   #29
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Lana, If you take ME behind the woodshed and beat the crap out of me, I'll give you 20 minutes to stop!
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:21 PM   #30
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

BBW=

Athletic=

Cury=

Voluptuous=

Am i close???
Guest030617 is offline   Quote