Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36345
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #16
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

I personally don't care who someone sees as long as they give good service. Ms E. it may not be right but I think the answer is the hobbyist foots the bill. I know that sounds a little crass but I do think that's the answer.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:14 PM   #17
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
I'm just curious......

Why is it OK for some of you to question why and who we decide to see, but its not OK for us to question you guys on why you don't see certain ladies?

Personally, I don't care because its YOUR preference. But, I am interested in hearing your answers.
I've never questioned any of my providers about who they see. Actually, I'd rather not know. (Sometimes, they volunteer anyway... Sometimes it shows up here as a review.)

I guess you could argue that, on occasion, I have causally asked a provider about why they see clients, i.e. How did you get into the hobby? The answers there have been pretty interesting and varied. I've been asked this too, and I always answer truthfully.

And, of course, providers ask who we see all the time. In fact, every time a provider asks for a reference, aren't they asking me very specifically about whom I've seen?

Food for thought.
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:53 AM   #18
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Asking for a reference is different than asking you why you don't see certain ladies.

BIG difference.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:02 AM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad that you folks handled this thread nicely. Though I don't know why someone would ask this in an open forum. The ladies and gents can see or not see whomever they wish end of story.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:12 AM   #20
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

For my 2 cents worth ( and at that price you've already overpaid), I have heard from an AA provider, when we were talking after a session and she volunteered this, the exact same things that Ms Elena posted on her 11:07 pm post from 08-13-2012 on this thread. Take it for what it's worth.

Basically it's a lady's choice and preference that matters. How she gets to that decision is not worth the speculation.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 07:53 AM   #21
guest090512-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
I'm glad that you folks handled this thread nicely. Though I don't know why someone would ask this in an open forum. The ladies and gents can see or not see whomever they wish end of story.
Well, it was my question and I take responsibility for it. It seemed like a "hobby-related" inquiry, and this seemed the proper board. To my mind, it seemed "on-topic" and "thought-provoking." It certainly spurred some conversation.

While I understand that the issue of race is a sensitive one, I don't understand why anyone would be offended by my simply asking the question. In fact, I thought that asking questions here was kind of the point. (And, as far as I'm aware, no one, provider or hobbyist is compelled to answer questions in these forums. If the question is too invasive or offends your sensibilities, why not just ignore it?)

Maybe most importantly, no one was singled out. No one was criticized. No group was attacked. And discussion was kept respectful.

Perhaps if there was a list of topics or questions that were off limits, it might help the future poster from falling into the same dilemma as me.

I'm off now to the national board, to post on the topics of menstrual vampirism and ass play...
guest090512-3 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #22
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:
I'm just curious......

Why is it OK for some of you to question why and who we decide to see, but its not OK for us to question you guys on why you don't see certain ladies?

Personally, I don't care because its YOUR preference. But, I am interested in hearing your answers.
Because one is the business owner while the other is the customer. If everything should be the same for both parties then the first change we should make is to take turns paying each other.
Omahan is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:56 PM   #23
DDNE
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

I see the girls I see based firstly on reviews. If others, (preferably several) find her services to be safe and pleasing, I will then investigate further. If I find her to be physically attractive to me (we all have our preferences), then I consider her prices, availability, my finances and times available to get together. If all these factors fall into place, I will innitiate contact and see about setting up a time. That said, there are several girls I havnt had the time or funds see yet, but I am working on getting the stars alligned. *winks at MsE.
DDNE is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:37 PM   #24
Osolomio
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

"That said, there are several girls I haven't had the time or funds see yet, but I am working on getting the stars aligned. *winks at MsE"

Ditto.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #25
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omahan View Post
Because one is the business owner while the other is the customer. If everything should be the same for both parties then the first change we should make is to take turns paying each other.
You know that, I know that, but others don't get it sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDNE View Post
I see the girls I see based firstly on reviews. If others, (preferably several) find her services to be safe and pleasing, I will then investigate further. If I find her to be physically attractive to me (we all have our preferences), then I consider her prices, availability, my finances and times available to get together. If all these factors fall into place, I will innitiate contact and see about setting up a time. That said, there are several girls I havnt had the time or funds see yet, but I am working on getting the stars alligned. *winks at MsE.
Right back atcha DDNE

Mucho gracias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osolomio View Post
"That said, there are several girls I haven't had the time or funds see yet, but I am working on getting the stars aligned. *winks at MsE"

Ditto.
Mucho gracias.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:06 PM   #26
Osolomio
Valued Poster

E,

De nada, lo es totalmente merecido.
Osolomio is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #27
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Es usted muy amable, señor
Old 08-20-2012, 01:02 PM   #28
Bigh1955
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
I'm just curious......

Answers:
a) not my type
b) see "a" above
c) see "b" above

(There are countless variations to the specifics. Ask in a PM and I'll tell you. I really don't care because it is MY preference, but I'll still tell you).
Bigh1955 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #29
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

H,

That's the point I've been trying to make. Whether its your preference or the ladies.....its still our preference.

But, feel free to tell me in a PM why damnit!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #30
Unforgivable
Valued Poster

Its all BS
Unforgivable is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women