Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
My rotation is small, so they all must be ATF material... to help select the truly worthy when the tragic retirements occur, I have prospective providers complete the following application for my consideration. Feel free to copy or adapt to your preferences:

====APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN MTABSW's ROTATION=====
.....deleted excellent demographic questions to save space.....

ESSAY QUESTIONS: (add additional sheets as required, page limit of 5 total)

9. List and describe the fundamental trade imbalance issues between China and the USA.
>>>oooooh, so you want a woman who is up on current events.

10. Predict the effect of a realistic realignment of the RMB with the Euro and the resulting price of the dollar. Bonus points, predict the new average session price for ECCIE girls in the Dallas area.
>>>who knows her way about the euro and dallas markets

11. Describe your post-CIM technique with focus on drooling the swimmers onto your boobs, showing them doing laps on your tongue, or snowballing them with your hot sister who just walked in and joined us.
>>>who knows sperm backwards and forwards!

12. Explain the schism between the wahabists and sunni beliefs. Give two examples, one before the end of the Ottoman empire, and one post 9-11.
>>>who knows history of religions.

13. List your CG variations and describe the pros and cons of each.
>>>and who knows how to get you off quickly or make it last and last and last!!!.
============================== ===========

very impressive questionnaire!!!
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #17
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post

LOL....Holy shit balls that was awesome.
Hon, you may just be My new All time favorite.

~Kelly TNT
Holy crap...I'm still cracking up....you're so crazy.

i was cracking up, too. it is an excellent screening instrument.

mt, i might not be her fav [new or old], but at least she said i was cute!! [in private she did, i swear]

hello gorgeous!!
Old 04-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #18
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

mtabsw, how the hell did I ever become one of your rotation????
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:17 PM   #19
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by reese foster View Post
mtabsw, how the hell did I ever become one of your rotation????
Grandmothered... I thought we had that discussion earlier today?
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:23 PM   #20
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtabsw View Post
Grandmothered... I thought we had that discussion earlier today?

Oh yeah, you let me by on a Grandie pass.....
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 04:30 PM   #21
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly TNT View Post

LOL....Holy shit balls that was awesome.
Hon, you may just be My new All time favorite.

~Kelly TNT
Holy crap...I'm still cracking up....you're so crazy.
Kelly, just complete the app and send to me. I'll let you know when you'll be scheduled for oral examination. My sources tell me you're a top contender for the next opening.
Old 04-08-2010, 05:37 PM   #22
Lucky40
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Man View Post
Does the choice depend if you're still in touch with your ATF or not?

I think a lot of us are forgetting that regardless of her profession. A provider is still a person, she is someone's daughter, sister, or mother, and have a life outside her job, even when we label her as a provider she still all of the above…no matter how you feel, you are just a client, may be a regular or may be a friend. A key to overcome the loss of ATF is learning to set internal boundaries. These boundaries have variety of different levels and facets, but are vitally important in terms of learning how to stop reacting out of the old wounds of memorable moments.

Providers do this and retire for different reasons; we don’t need to know why, how and when. We don’t have the rights to know it all... that's all it is. The providers that I have known on a basis outside that of provider/client and who tried to leave that world seemed to always be attracted back to it or sometimes do it UTR for selected clients.

My friend, all you can do is wish her well and never contact her again unless she calls you.

Lucky40 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:05 AM   #23
Brooke Cumsalot
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6925
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky40 View Post
I think a lot of us are forgetting that regardless of her profession. A provider is still a person, she is some one's daughter, sister, or mother, and have a life outside her job, even when we label her as a provider she still all of the above…no matter how you feel, you are just a client, may be a regular or may be a friend. A key to overcome the loss of ATF is learning to set internal boundaries. These boundaries have variety of different levels and facets, but are vitally important in terms of learning how to stop reacting out of the old wounds of memorable moments.

Providers do this and retire for different reasons; we don’t need to know why, how and when. We don’t have the rights to know it all... that's all it is. The providers that I have known on a basis outside that of provider/client and who tried to leave that world seemed to always be attracted back to it or sometimes do it UTR for selected clients.

My friend, all you can do is wish her well and never contact her again unless she calls you.

AWWW YOU SOUND AMAZING! WELL I AM COUPLE OF PEOPLES ATF..AND I HONESTLY CAN SAY THEY ARE AMAZING ME. THE TIME WE SHARE TOGETHER MEANS SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE WITH EACH SESSION YOU LEARN MORE AND MORE ABOUT WHAT THEY LIKE AND DONT. AS LONG AS YOU CAN KEEP YOUR HEAD UP TOP SEPEREATED FROM YOUR HEAD DOWNSTAIRS... IT TRUELY CAN BE AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE!

*** I MADE UP ANOTHER ACRONYM WITH ONE OF MY FAVS FUN.TIME.HOBBYIST ** STF=some~time ~favorite
P.S
GOOD LUCK FINDING YALLS ATFS ID LOVE TO HELP YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY IF YOU EVER ARE IN NEED HEHE
Brooke Cumsalot is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #24
warlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default That needed to be said.

mtabsw,

That was totally awesome. I appreciate the cynicism as well as the humor in that application. Unfortunately, there is an air of truth and validity to the whole thing. Whomever created that has obviously experienced most if not all of those scenarios. Hopefully the message won't be lost on all who read it. Kudos to you, well done.
warlock is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:31 AM   #25
selot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

With my last ATF things ended very bad. It took me awhile to see someone new. For awhile I will be very careful about having any emotional attachment to any lady that I see.

If the right ATF lady comes along then I will start to see her on a regular basis, however so far I haven't found anyone that meets my criteria.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Man View Post
There have been many threads regarding clients and their ATFs. What about hobbying life after the ATF? Do guys try to see someone similar to her? Very different? Decide it's a good time to take a sabatical from hobbying? If so, is it short- or long-term? Does the choice depend if you're still in touch with your ATF or not?
selot is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:33 AM   #26
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlock View Post
mtabsw,

That was totally awesome. I appreciate the cynicism as well as the humor in that application. Unfortunately, there is an air of truth and validity to the whole thing. Whomever created that has obviously experienced most if not all of those scenarios. Hopefully the message won't be lost on all who read it. Kudos to you, well done.
Thank you. Cynic is not a term I'd use about myself, since a definition of a cynic is a person who believes all people are motivated by selfishness. I think survival dictates a strong self-interest, and it continues as you move down Maslow's hierarchy. I only believe some are totally selfish, and they self-identify pretty readily if you watch behaviors. In a business model like ours, disregard for the humanity of others is a downward spiral that leads to many unhappy members on both sides of this business.

I am the "whomever" responsible for creating the application....Full-disclosure, virtually none of the bad responses have ever come my way. They are things I've read many times, so I do know they exist.

Since she's already identified herself, in a self-deprecating way, Reese is obviously one of the inner circle, and scores A's almost across the board in my book. Even she is not perfect, for example, I am working on her understanding of international politico-economics, but that's tough when she's got her tongue down my throat. Same with the rest of the rotation - I'm not perfect and neither are they, but close enough

On the other hand, WALDT, so there are guys who enable some of the bad behaviors by insisting on getting that FOM notch on their belt, even when there have already been reviews that - surprise, surprise - the 19 YO with the killer body is more than a little flaky. They tolerate NCNS, or other flaws as they seek what they want in their "ATF" world.

Same story on the other side, there are girls who find business is pretty good from their perspective for a time, but then wonder why it's never the guys like me who become regulars.

We have to expect codependency to exist in the hobby as well as real life.

btw, one definition of a cynic is an optimist who doesn't want to be disappointed again... so maybe I am one. If someone calls you a horse's ass, ignore it. If everyone does, buy a saddle. I ain't going saddle shopping yet.
Old 04-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #27
Secret Horned Frog
Lifetime Premium Access

Losing an ATF does not alway have to be a bad thing. It can sometimes be a good thing depending on how things turn out.

A while back my ATF provider took a temporary long term retirement. She was gone for over 9 months. During that time, it forced me to branch out of my comfort zone and try out a few different ladies. Two of those ladies were Savannah of DFW and Lana Storm. Both of them were enjoyable and were very well reviewed on ASPD but they both later retired. I also met another lady that can be very fun and cool but at other times she sometimes can be difficult to deal with drama queen. This lady is very much UTR. There was another provider that was just OK but she was extremely convent for me to go see. She lived at the other end of my apartment complex! There were a few that I met that turned out to be a complete waste that I wish I had never met. In any event, losing an ATF does give you opportunity to find someone enjoyable that you might not have otherwise given a chance.

On the other hand, losing an ATF can sometime get you evaluate how much you money you were spending. My two favorite dancers at the Lodge just recently retired. Both of them have been dancing for me for over 5 years so it really should not be a surprise that they both retired. Even though I miss them, I am happy for them in that they now have a better lives than when they started dancing. They both went to school and one now owns her own hair salon out in Midland and the other is a nursing student working on her internship. Right now there is not a lady at the Lodge or Mens club that is nearly as attractive and or as fun as either one of them. The one blessing out this is that I am spending a lot less money at strip clubs than I have in the past.
Secret Horned Frog is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:03 PM   #28
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Mister Gentleman; mtabsw...

You forgot that in order to complete the screening process, one must either give-up one of their kidneys or their first-born child - Hahahahahahahaha! (Just couldn't resist.)

In all seriousness though, to EDS (MaryMagdalene) nothing about any of this, welcome to the dark-side, if you will, is a mere "session", it is a mind, body & soul blowing experience that is all about the substance and connection, rather than about the clock and number (WTF is a clock, anyways!), because in the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments that took your breath away.

Love & Light,

EDS (MaryMagdalene)

P.S. Yep-yeppers, yes-indeed - Mary sure is beyond, ATF material.
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #29
pmdelites
consulting for delites

mary thanks for the thoughts.

the last post on this thread was on 04-09-2010, 05:37 PM.
which is more than 30 days ago.
and the board's guidelines are to not post on a thread where the last post was more than 30 days ago.
Old 08-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #30
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
mary thanks for the thoughts.

the last post on this thread was on 04-09-2010, 05:37 PM.
which is more than 30 days ago.
and the board's guidelines are to not post on a thread where the last post was more than 30 days ago.
Mary was unaware of that. So very sorry!
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women