Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2011, 04:32 PM   #16
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
We all want some level of passion demonstrated by providers, but what's the minimum acceptable level? ... Pretty much for me it's about at least giving the illusion (real or imagined) that she actually enjoys my company.

So fellow ECCIEers, what's the bottom line as far as IOP for you; and ladies, how good are you at making us think you're actually happy to see us?
see down below for my response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecia View Post
I truly enjoy when I am in the company of a sweet gent and it shows!
this is a part of it for me - that while i am there, the woman [as best as i can tell] truly enjoys my company and my interactions with her. [and if she likes my jokes, all the better ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnhrn View Post
I like a lot of passionate kissing and affectionate touching. Doesn't have to be DFK but do it like you mean it. When in missionary, look me in the eye and again kiss me passionately like you mean it. Make me at least think you are enjoying being with me and even like me. Want to "role play"? Act like you are a hot and horny GF that is really happy to finally see and make out with me again.
well kissing is a nice to have, but it is not something that moves a woman off my g-visit-her-again list.

i can agree with the objects of these sentences, just would rather not say them imperatively - she should do this or do that. see below for why i say that.

if she acts likes she enjoys the consultation, she racks up positive points on my mental "should i visit her again" scorecard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgato111 View Post
For me the passion of a session means she pays attention to me, loves to hug and touch all over, enjoys DFK with me for real, looks into my eyes like I am the only one in her life, at least for the next hour.
this is getting closer to what i believe.

when i arrive, i'm hoping [not expecting] that she will care about me enough as a potential returning client to do the best she can to make me want to return and consult with her again.
does she enjoy talking w/ me about various things?
does she caress or kiss or touch me that's stimulating?
does she perform various activities and appear to enjoy them?

once i've consulted w/ her a time or two...
does she perform various activities that she remembers i really enjoy, even if it's not her most favorite activity? [not that i'm asking her to subvert herself to my desires]
does she sometimes let me run the show knowing that i will respect her boundaries?
does she tolerate my time-challenged-ness and let me stay my consulting time even if i'm few mins late in arriving? knowing that i will depart when needed to accomodate her schedule?

if it appears that she enjoys my being there...
if i enjoyed my time interacting w/ her [based on pre-sesson TCB, appearance, activities, location, etc.]

then i'll add her to my gvha list.

i dont want nor need an illusion or fantasy.
i just want an open and honest live person-to-person intimate interaction.

which sometimes is just a quick down and funky consultation session where very little of the above applies [and i have a few women i consult w/ like this] - just do it to it and be on my way.

and if there is anything in my behavior that she doesnt like or appreciate or enjoy, then i would appreciate her telling me so that either i change it [which i have done before] or we say our goodbyes.

sometimes, i have let the woman know [afterwards via email in the nicest way i could express myself] why i didnt feel it was an open and honest live person-to-person intimate interaction [with specifics and possible suggestions]. in most of those cases, i received nothing but hellfire and damnation from the woman saying i was spineless piece of shit who wouldnt "man up" and tell it to her face and that she didnt fucking need my damn money in the first place.
well, ok i didnt tell it to her face, but damn!!! anyhoo, they were off my gvha list even before i finished reading their full-bore blasts.

so, illusion? not really.
give me a real interaction where we have delites!
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 05:40 PM   #17
fawn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I think I do a damn good job at giving my clients the illusion that they are looking for....
You guys that have taken the time to come and see me, you know it really means a lot
to me and I hope it shows... So yes I do love showing you my gratitude for choosing me...
The guys that know me, know that I am a very sensual and passionate kisser rather it be
DFK or LK.... And that to me is a starting point of the illusion, its like the lighter fluid that
helps start that fire....
fawn is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #18
golftx2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Fawn, HELL YES, it shows! Sensual and passionate kisser....OMG yes!
One of the best...if not the best...at providing the most amazing illusion of passion I have seen in my 4+ years of this hobby life...
golftx2010 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 07:29 PM   #19
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkleigh View Post
Illusion of passion is good as long as you can handle it and don't get it twisted
Thats a very good Point Berk Because,
I could fall in love with that ass of yours.
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 02:20 PM   #20
Guest010712-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86303
My ECCIE Reviews

I entertain gentlemen I anticipate will be enjoyable. It may not be true love, but it is truly passionate and fun!
Guest010712-2 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #21
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Anybody in here looking for Cinderella is in the wrong place.

Anybody in here looking for Cinderella for an hour is in the right place. Getting Cinderella for an hour is the challenge.
phildo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women