Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48590
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42295
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36734
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2014, 07:57 AM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Theoretically, if enough immigrants from Africa come here, one of them could figure it out. Let's bring them all in, and see what happens!!!
You really hate black people, don't you, IBHomogenous!

And anybody else who isn't a 5-7 fat man with anger issues, a failed family and a perceived need to flee the USA, for whatever reason.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:15 AM   #17
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
Oh thanks for your retarded comments on old news

you mean like when it was announced they broke the speed of light a few years ago and it turns out it was a math trick/error/etc?
so not lying, mistaken
I'm more hopeful about artificially making natural gas
dozen lazer beans?
you image? HAHAHA stick to eating transfats and touching yourself.
Thank you for your retarded comment on "transfats and toughing yourself" - whatever that means.

Big talk for a guy with no reviews.

And a picture of a dude in his avatar. Is he your ATF?

But the speed of light thing was a measurement error problem.

This isn't a measurement issue.

It may be a theory problem, but if they are a year away from building a test reactor, I would say there is a good chance the theory is sound.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 08:23 AM   #18
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Water is a very poor source for hydrogen. It is also the same as the thought lines of ethanol from corn. Use our food source as an alternative energy. In this case take water and use it for energy.

As in fuel cells, the most abundant useful source for hydrogen is natural gas. It has a lot more hydrogen atoms than that found in water. In fact one of the by products is water.

It will be a very interesting time when our economy is no longer energy based and that economic engine is throttled back to little more than providing lubrication. Imagine all of the refineries that will be shut down, all of the drilling that would cease, all of the gas stations that would no longer be needed, all of the supporting businesses that fuel the engine of the oil companies like machine shops, welders, transportation, and on and on.

As much as you do not like it, there has been one thing and one thing only that has kept this nation from remaining in the 2nd great depression and that is the oil and natural gas on private lands made accessible by the innovations in drilling.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:34 AM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You really hate black people, don't you, IBHomogenous!

And anybody else who isn't a 5-7 fat man (projecting your insecurities, I see) with anger issues, a failed family and a perceived need to flee the USA, for whatever reason.
I really think it is a bad idea to bring in poor people, whether white or not, to any country, and specifically yours, with 100 million poor people already.
Where did the failed family part come from, Assup? I'm still married to the same lady after almost fifty fucking years. Plus, unlike your family, mine all married the opposite sex.

As for fleeing the USA, once you liberals fuck it up enough, other productive people will find somewhere else to go, also. Then you liberals will drown in your own shit.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 12:18 PM   #20
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Water is a very poor source for hydrogen. It is also the same as the thought lines of ethanol from corn. Use our food source as an alternative energy. In this case take water and use it for energy.

As in fuel cells, the most abundant useful source for hydrogen is natural gas. It has a lot more hydrogen atoms than that found in water. In fact one of the by products is water.

It will be a very interesting time when our economy is no longer energy based and that economic engine is throttled back to little more than providing lubrication. Imagine all of the refineries that will be shut down, all of the drilling that would cease, all of the gas stations that would no longer be needed, all of the supporting businesses that fuel the engine of the oil companies like machine shops, welders, transportation, and on and on.

As much as you do not like it, there has been one thing and one thing only that has kept this nation from remaining in the 2nd great depression and that is the oil and natural gas on private lands made accessible by the innovations in drilling.
Actually, water is an excellent source of hydrogen. In fact, they are proposing using deep seawater because it has higher amounts of deuterium. So there may not even be a choice to use natural gas.

But ultimately, that is a moot point. You only need a very small amount of water (or gas) as a source of hydrogen if you are using fusion. A gallon of water could power New York for a year. The energy density of H20 (using fusion) is millions of time greater than a gallon of gasoline. Fuel is essentially free.

Fusion (if it can be done) will create millions of jobs to offest the ones lost in oil. Every power plant in the country would be converted to fusion. With very cheap, abundant electricity, our fleet of vehicles would shift over to electric even faster.

Very low energy prices (fuel is essentially free for the generators) will also boost US manufacturing. If it can be done, there is essentially no downside.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:39 PM   #21
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Thank you for your retarded comment on "transfats and toughing yourself" - whatever that means.

Big talk for a guy with no reviews.

And a picture of a dude in his avatar. Is he your ATF?

But the speed of light thing was a measurement error problem.

This isn't a measurement issue.

It may be a theory problem, but if they are a year away from building a test reactor, I would say there is a good chance the theory is sound.
toughing yourself? not what I said:

you have a serious reading problem
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 05:16 PM   #22
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
I really think it is a bad idea to bring in poor people, whether white or not, to any country, and specifically yours, with 100 million poor people already.
Where did the failed family part come from, Assup? I'm still married to the same lady after almost fifty fucking years. Plus, unlike your family, mine all married the opposite sex.

As for fleeing the USA, once you liberals fuck it up enough, other productive people will find somewhere else to go, also. Then you liberals will drown in your own shit.
HA!

You fled the country. My guess is that you tried the multi-handle shit you use here on the IRS. Isn't that true?
Old 10-19-2014, 05:47 PM   #23
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:

Is that all you've got?

I hit the "g" instead of the "c". That's not a serious reading problem, that's a minor typing problem.

Nothing like your man-fetish problem. Been "pinned" lately?
Old 10-19-2014, 08:25 PM   #24
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Is that all you've got?

I hit the "g" instead of the "c". That's not a serious reading problem, that's a minor typing problem.

Nothing like your man-fetish problem. Been "pinned" lately?
yeah, I have a pic of my back as a sig
somethin wrong with that?
Old 10-19-2014, 09:34 PM   #25
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh good. ANOTHER mouth breather!
Old 10-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #26
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Oh good. ANOTHER mouth breather!
you breath through your mouth?
well, go brush your teeth
Old 10-19-2014, 09:45 PM   #27
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
yeah, I have a pic of my back as a sig
somethin wrong with that?
A picture of yourself in a muscle shirt as your avatar?

Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer, you went to 11.
Old 10-19-2014, 09:51 PM   #28
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Let's hope the skeptics are wrong and Lockheed Martin can do what they say:

http://news.yahoo.com/lockheed-says-...--finance.html

Lockheed thinks they can make fusion energy a reality and may be able to build reactors that can fit on a truck.

Key quote:
--------------------------------
In a statement, the company, the Pentagon's largest supplier, said it would build and test a compact fusion reactor in less than a year, and build a prototype in five years.

Another key quote:
Initial work demonstrated the feasibility of building a 100-megawatt reactor measuring seven feet by 10 feet, which could fit on the back of a large truck, and is about 10 times smaller than current reactors, McGuire told reporters
---------------------------------

If this pans out, it will be the biggest technological revolution ever - bigger even than the computer and the Internet.

This would put coal out of business and the oil industry on life support. It would be the end of our CO2 problems and end the threat of global warming.

We would need gas and oil for vehicles for a while, but if we can develop better batteries, we could convert all vehicles electric and do away with gas engines completely.

All ships would become fusion powered. No more oil.

Cheap, abundant, pollution free energy.

I guess we will know in a year or so if the test reactor works.
First.. I will keep my fingers crossed and HOPE this all turns out true and we get a working power source. Fusion power will solve a LOT of our energy production problems. and free up oil for more important uses than being burned in IC engines.

However, after all the fits and starts and claims of "cold fusion" and "laser-imploded" test reactors that work for milliseconds, etc.... forgive me if I'm skeptical until we have more hard data. Sure, work on it. Heck.. I can even see government funding being worth being allocated for this research since the potential payoffs make the moon program look like a nickel and dime operation.

But I'm not going to get my hopes up until there's more data... and potentially a working reactor.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 10:12 PM   #29
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

All throught history there are people who claimed something couldn't be done, and then someone did it.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:36 PM   #30
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
First.. I will keep my fingers crossed and HOPE this all turns out true and we get a working power source. Fusion power will solve a LOT of our energy production problems. and free up oil for more important uses than being burned in IC engines.

However, after all the fits and starts and claims of "cold fusion" and "laser-imploded" test reactors that work for milliseconds, etc.... forgive me if I'm skeptical until we have more hard data. Sure, work on it. Heck.. I can even see government funding being worth being allocated for this research since the potential payoffs make the moon program look like a nickel and dime operation.

But I'm not going to get my hopes up until there's more data... and potentially a working reactor.
I expect failure
not going to happen

"I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep my expectations.”
Bill Watterson

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women