Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-03-2022, 05:52 AM   #16
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
True, but we don't know all the facts. The encounter with LE may have been sparked by a complaint from neighbors, residential or commercial, depending on the location; or, if at a hotel or motel, from a staffer therein.

I'm just saying that I doubt they were looking at online ads and specifically targeted this individual, and that it's unlikely that investigative prowess was more to blame than some Gladys Kravitz.

Well, he made an appointment to come to her apartment. She doesn't advertise so very likely they did get the information from ECCIE. This apartment complex is large and it is rare to see anyone in the hallways. I believe she WAS targeted. Another scenario is a person she wouldn't see could have given a tip to the cops, but more likely from reviews. All are just guesses as to why they came after her.
MYQUEST is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 06:26 AM   #17
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebobbriggs View Post
Retired lawyer here and a few facts are absent. If she is a permanent resident of US, a minor misdemeanor should not affect her immigration status. Also, minor misdemeanor of that age tend to get either “age-purged” or bargained down to probation and/or fine only offenses. Misdemeanor courts are the money machines for the county government. Plus, check to see if officer is still active. If retired, left force, etc., little incentive to prosecute. Another good comment above: STFU without attorney present.
This occurred last week. She was cuffed; taken to a room where she stayed for 8 hours. Then got a girlfriend to post 800 bail. She would not have been able to understand most questions asked, but they kept asking her about who else is at apartment. She has worked alone for the past 5 years. She uses Google to translate, but she didn't have her phone. A little late for STFU...I think a good attorney is the only recourse, but she only has about a week before her hearing
Old 07-03-2022, 06:26 AM   #18
GL page
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Something doesn’t add up. I find it highly unlikely that LE, already stretched think on resources and manpower, targeted a non-advertising, under-the-radar independent massage provider.
GL page is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 12:40 PM   #19
MYQUEST
Premium Access

Well, I guess they were slow that day. They absolutely did make the arrest. I wish they didn't since this Lady didn't deserve it. I would guess 50% of the massage establishments provide at least L1 and have many more customers. Doesn't make sense, but it all went down last week.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:30 PM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYQUEST View Post
This occurred last week. She was cuffed; taken to a room where she stayed for 8 hours. Then got a girlfriend to post 800 bail. She would not have been able to understand most questions asked, but they kept asking her about who else is at apartment. She has worked alone for the past 5 years. She uses Google to translate, but she didn't have her phone. A little late for STFU...I think a good attorney is the only recourse, but she only has about a week before her hearing
It's never too late for STFU.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 01:47 PM   #21
ahab11
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

Of course she needs to make the court date so not to forfeit her bond.

She can tell the Judge she needs more time to get a lawyer and he'll give her another month maybe more.

She can kick that can down the road for several months if not longer just do not miss the court date.
ahab11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 02:11 PM   #22
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

The only aspect that is odd for me is that you mentioned that she is not a citizen-- generally, when that is the case, you can't be bonded out. I'm running on the assumption they aren't here legally based on your description of their lack of basic English.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 03:00 PM   #23
MYQUEST
Premium Access

She has a work permit...was working on getting green card and citizenship...I guess that's out the door now. She is married to a US citizen but separated.
Old 07-03-2022, 03:36 PM   #24
Pangolier
Twilight Dancer

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYQUEST View Post
A little off topic, but just learned that a Lady I have known for many years was arrested in Richardson. Seems she made the fatal mistake of taking $$ directly from a undercover cop. She only does L1 & L2 so was somewhat shocked they would go after such a small fish. She has never been in trouble and is scared to death. Any insight on what happens next and an Attorney than handles these type cases? She is not a citizen so don’t know if that will be a factor.

Does she have a green card? If she's a permanent resident it will likely not effect her immigration status. If she's here on a temporary visa that could be an issue if she wants to remain.

Your ideal solution is to have the charge dismissed, and the arrest record expunged. I am not a lawyer so I cannot assist with this process. If it goes in the wrong direction, she will not likely spend much time in jail, but any background checks for the next several years (employment, leasing, etc...) may show the charge depending on the disposition. Reach out to an attorney; good luck.
Pangolier is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2022, 04:48 PM   #25
billw1032
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Dude, people are just going to tell you to reach out to Shyster Jon on here. You've been on this board longer than I have so I assume you know that already.
This. ^^^

1. STFU. People have told you that many times already. Why are we still posting about this? See this thread: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...553&highlight=

2. Shyster Jon's email is in the signature line of that post. He's rarely active around here these days, but hopefully he still reads that email.

Edit: And just for a reminder, some people might want to review this post: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...662&highlight=
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 05:29 AM   #26
Fourth and Goal
Gaining Momentum

What happened with this case?
Fourth and Goal is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2022, 09:39 PM   #27
MYQUEST
Premium Access

She found an Attorney. Want know what happens for a few weeks.
Old 07-11-2022, 05:46 AM   #28
sexylittlegeisha
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 585403
My ECCIE Reviews

I know a good lawyer who specializes in sex work but he is based in Chicago. If she wants to contact him, pm me. He is super helpful. Hope she is ok.
sexylittlegeisha is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 12:28 PM   #29
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Wow. I had almost forgotten how bad this shit can get as far as dealing the legal of it goes. Can't believe these fuckers still come after horny CONSENTING adults.

The fuck, man. Who are the fuck are they to go after adults for doing things that are legal to do if money isn't involved.

Make this shit make sense to me.

Why is this illegal? Why??

I can never seem to get a straight answer on this.

Hey, you two adults and not minors, you cannot engage in activities that are legal to do for everyone else.

These fuckers can price hike us out of homes and careers, but two adults agreeing to jack each other off is a problem that they need to address and prosecute.

We can sell cancer sticks and liquid poison to anyone who wants to buy it, but trying to fuck a consenting stranger is a no go. FOH.

I hope I live long enough to see the people of this country get fed up enough with 'higher' authority that they finally come together and do something about it.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women