Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70700
biomed162471
Yssup Rider60311
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48422
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41397
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35797
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2014, 10:34 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
I would have loved to lap it up with you. Both are hot mouths on his cock, he surely would have been quivering.
mmmmm hell yeah!!! I luv licking cum off your ass too!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:26 PM   #17
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I was here wife with my favorite Vib. Hurry back, next time we can gets some picks on the Harley. Hot wild MILFs putting their pussy to the chrome!

Now thats HOT!! Can I request a copy of those pics
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #18
daredevil321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendra kayy View Post
Now thats HOT!! Can I request a copy of those pics
I'd like to see the Pix's with all three of you on that Harley!!O did i tell you my middle name is Harley.HeHe!!
daredevil321 is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:22 PM   #19
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been injecting testosteron weekly for awhile. I have a raging kickstand every morning. I grab it and dayum it feels like a mighty oak.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 03:23 PM   #20
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

"Looks both ways."
Old 09-18-2014, 04:36 PM   #21
Longneck
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default How about this?

Quote:
GUYS AND GALS, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO JACK OFF AND TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! Like did your toes tingle, what girl you were looking at while you did it, or who you fantasied about.
Now come on get to work and share the experience!
Lets see, on my way home from work, I was very tired, but once I came in, I found YOU on my bed wearing them green panties like you are in your pic, with you on all fours, I got my second wind. As I passed the bed room door, my heart skipped a beat and thought omg. Instead of going to the kitchen for a snack, I took the right turn and walked into the bedroom for a real snack. I couldn't help but slide my fingers into the bottom of them green panties and slide them to the side. Licking my fingers and rubbing it along your pussy, I realize you have already been rubbing her and she was wet as can be. Sliding you back to the edge of the bed, I stick my tongue out to tease your hot, wet, pussy some more. Licking her from your clit to your ass, you began to shake that sexy ass at me. Sliding my fingers along your waist band, I slide them sexy green panties off your ass down to your knees, stuck my tongue up as far as I could, wrapped my arms around your hips and drive my tongue deep inside your pussy as far as I could. My tongue making circles around and around inside you. My warm breath traveling up your ass, I feel you grab the back of my head and pull me in deeper. As you began to rotate your hips around and around, and slamming your hips back into my tongue. I hear you gasp. My thumb rubbing your ass, my other hand on your hips and your hand on my head. I sense you was so close, you began to buck more and more at me, along with louder moans, I go crazy with your pussy pumping you,wanting to taste your juices, just wanting you to let it all go. Then you gasp, a long moan, you tighten up, and pull my face into you and gave me your juices while you shake. You lay forward with tiredness, I kiss and nibble along your ass up your back to your neck then give you a long DFK. I whisper in your ear to take a break, I am going to take a quick shower and shall be back for round 2.

Here you go baby, you wanted to hear, so yeah I'm guilty. I've thought about YOU! hope you like!
Longneck is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:06 PM   #22
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hell ya Longneck, now thats more like it. I think she gotta a little wet.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 05:23 PM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Realy?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:49 PM   #24
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I walk in and hang my keys on a hook in the kitchen. There is music playing loud. It's Marty Robbins El Paso. I hear a moan from the room on my left. Turning, there she is on her back. Her legs are spread wide and she has two fingers thrusting her inside. Her back is arched and her eyes are held tight. She doesn't even know I'm here. At once I'm rock hard. I remove my belt. Then my pants fall to the floor. I kick off my pants and shoes and grab my trunk of a throbbing cock. I shake my dick to the rhythm of her thrusting. Her left hand smacks and then tightly grabs her own ass. The veins bulge on my neck as I hear her curse my name. She shudders as I shower her with my hot spawn. Her eyes find me and it's then I'm glad her gun is not near her.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:08 PM   #25
burkalini
Valued Poster

I walked and she saw me and kicked my ass and then said "Oh it's you" sorry about that.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #26
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Do you not know passion? there is more than friction.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:54 PM   #27
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love it! I'm a little warn out right now, just got doing Sara.
Damn I can feel myself getting a little wet. hmmmm
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #28
Longneck
Premium Access

Quote:
Love it! I'm a little warn out right now, just got doing Sara.
Damn I can feel myself getting a little wet. hmmmm
DAMN, I'm always a day late and dollar short!
Longneck is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 08:01 PM   #29
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

I grab her wrist as she raises her hand to strike me. Our eyes meet and I can feel her heat. Her eyes are of fire and her breasts are a beacon of lust. Our lips meet and engulf our souls. Damn it to hell I love her. My undoing she is. My dad warned me about her. He never met her but he knew her just the same. I can feel her hips grind on mine. My mind swirls as it trys to keep itself sane.
She's wild and unforgiving. Her eyes are full of fire and her claws draw me closer. I'm her slave yet she begs me, she pleads. I kiss her soft neck and thank God I'm alive. Her sweet skin is my downfall.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:28 PM   #30
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

She says "It's too bad you're spent." "Try me woman." I say. The wild woman suckles my breast. Her firm hand couples my sack and her eyes bore through mine. I can taste her breath. Her chest heaves and my body is happy with the touch. My mind tries to protect me but I will not have it. She is my everything. As I turn my head back and close my eyes I know I'm the fool.
I then taste her tongue on mine. Can I draw her even closer I think? My arms hold her close and she responds in kind. Then she lays back and smiles. I'm breathing hard and there she is. Radiant and beautiful. She smiles and puts her fingers through my hair. “Kill me know “ I silently plead.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women