Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60457
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #16
daaaaaman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 446

I have seen Kami and she has an extremely pretty face and yes, I am her white knight.

daaaaaman is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:09 PM   #17
uncle buck 50
Premium Access

Encounters: 30

I've seen her and never thought twice about taking the plunge. I read nothing but great reviews from guys on the board. If you do research, and trust in the reviews as posted, it's pretty easy to arrive at that decision.

If you don't trust in the positive reviews, and go with the opinion of credible reviewers, then WTF are you doing here to begin with?

I guess guys that don't post reviews just take what they can get from the site and derive some weird pleasure in asking absurd questions. If they actually contribute something, someone please enlighten me.

I'm not calling out anyone in particular, but if the shoe fits.....
uncle buck 50 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:04 AM   #18
guest042212
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Dotto to Waldo's excellent post. There have been a couple of occasions in the past where the face didn't match the pics, but that's the risk one takes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Next to discretion, research is a hobbyists' best friend.

That said, distance is the only reason I haven't seen you Kami.
guest042212 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #19
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Has a review ever said the girl had a rockin' body "but her face...yuck"?
Can't recall ever reading one...anyone else?. In the 6 years I've seen girls without face pics, I've never been disappointed...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #20
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

It is my review that was mentioned, and I have to say that
Kami was the most enjoyable intimate time I've had with a
woman in several years, not to diss the other girls I've
seen but she was just that good, and I'm a really picky
guy. She was all in from start to finish. And yes she has
a very sexy, very attractive face.

She would be the standard by which I would judge other
sessions. And also I didn't even mention that I would
write a review. I felt like I received her best and I
totally appreciate that.

A strong, sexy, full of energy, sweetheart of a girl.
bojulay is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:22 AM   #21
Kami Parker
Account Disabled

User ID: 67922
My ECCIE Reviews

I see both sides. I was looking at my side only...However, No-one has ever asked me for a refund : )
Kami Parker is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #22
notdeadyet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Another option for a provider might be to say in her showcase or elsewhere: "...my firewall blocks any access to my face. Any photo that shows a face is not me, but is a close representation of my actual appearance." A comment like that in a Backpage ad would provoke some pretty funny comments on this board.
notdeadyet is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 01:49 PM   #23
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
I agree with waldo. Completely understand why a lady wouldn't, but also why a guy would require one in order to book.

Beauty is subjective and reviewers are often full of shit, so you come to trust only your judgement and a select few that you're comfortable with. that's not a knock against you Kami (I've in fact wanted to see you for a long time), but the reality of these boards and this business.
each of us has our own opinion on what we consider beautiful, pretty, sexy, etc. some folks think small breasts/butts/legs/etc are beautiful, some say larger ones. some folks think brunettes are beautiful, some say blondes, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasudRana View Post
Kami, thanks for posting here and making your concern known to us. Just out of curiosity, let me present this hypothetical scenario to you:

Suppose a guy wants to see you, but he is on the edge about committing because of the lack of face pictures. He goes through your rigorous screening process, and after thoroughly vetting him, you decide that he is safe enough to be your suitor. Now, if he shows up at your door and realizes that your facial appearance is less than stellar, (I am not actually suggesting that your facial appearance is less than stellar, I am talking about a general hypothetical case here), are you willing to

a) Refund his full donation?

b) Compensate him for his wasted time and energy and the general emotional investment he made in preparing to meet you?

c) ... do you think it is just better to privately and discretely send him a face shot of you, or give him a private link where such picture might be hosted, so that he can make a sound judgment before he even leaves his house? After all, he has been thoroughly vetted by your screening process, and you trust him enough to spend an hour (or more) of intimate time with him.

Again, I am not telling you what you should do, or not do, I am just playing the devil's advocate here, because some gentlemen on this board would like to know the answers to those questions.
a very good set of options suggested.
tho this realm is a business, it's not a traditional business.
so, whatever rules she comes up w/ is what we guys have to deal with [substitue fee, location, clothing, activities for "face"].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
Has a review ever said the girl had a rockin' body "but her face...yuck"?
Can't recall ever reading one...anyone else?. In the 6 years I've seen girls without face pics, I've never been disappointed...
i cant remember if i did and i dont have the review, but i remember two providers i checked out, got screened by them, and then showed up at their place. one's face was so plain that there was nothing really attractive about her TO ME [she did have above average but not 5 star reviews]. the other was so worn in the face [wrinkles, bags, etc] that it was not a deliteful time for me.

i did stay for the consultation [average in both cases] but, as always, i had the option of leaving and abiding by her ending-appt policy. you know, the little-head vs. the big-head conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami Parker View Post
I see both sides. I was looking at my side only...However, No-one has ever asked me for a refund : )
glad that you were able to see what we looked like, err, thought before you met us. :^)

a woman showing her face, body, listing phone number, published rates, etc. those are for her to decide.
i decide whether or not i want to consult w/ her.
i decide if the consultation was extremely deliteful, above average deliteful, average deliteful, below average deliteful, utterly not deliteful.
it really is that simple. complicate it as much as you want.

[btw, if you dont agree, check this book out
http://www.amazon.com/Sweat-Small-St...dp/0786881852]
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #24
jaytee3
Lifetime Premium Access

Kami is drop-dead gorgeous...when I first saw her, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor...absolutely beautiful lady.
jaytee3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #25
CoHorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytee3 View Post
Kami is drop-dead gorgeous...when I first saw her, I had to pick my jaw up off the floor...absolutely beautiful lady.
Actually I have no doubt that she is. I was playing devils advocate with my earlier post. I hope to see her sometime and would have no problem taking "that risk".
CoHorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:03 PM   #26
Guest082824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Whether a provider chooses to show her face or not is up to her but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami Parker View Post
....read the reveiws and go on that.
That's a bit of advice I'd just can't follow. There is too much YMMV & WALDT in this hobby to do that
Guest082824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:45 PM   #27
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Guys, listen...

I agree with buck and others.

If you can't trust enough (factor in the BS, the exaggerations...so on and so forth) of ALL of these reviewers, on top of a body that others would kill for - WTF are you doing here. "On to the next one" if you really just can't go without seeing her face. (and girls - if your biz is suffering that much because of it - then go to the socials or agree for a drink like R_L suggested)

With drippy faucets popping up every time one turns around - LADIES, IF YOU ARE HIDING YOUR FACE HERE, DO NOT SEND YOUR PICTURE OUT AT ALL AND EXPECT IT NOT TO GET OUT!!!!!! Guys, you need to respect that.

I'm sorry - expecting a refund of her at the door is just ass-ish. I know you are playing devil's advocate...but the guys shouldn't get that far if they can't handle the challenge of seeing someone without a face shot. She cleared her schedule as well. She prepared for you as well. She wasted time and energy screening and dealing with whatever mess there was to screen you, plus however many PM's and emails to try to make you comfortable enough to come see her. (usually there is some type of bs to try and get you screened..believe me, it's not always painless)

@latin - I think your reply was fine. I wouldn't have taken issue with it at all. Honestly, there's just too many providers in Dallas to worry about the girls who you aren't comfortable seeing 110%. If we were in a lower provider to client ratio - or if something else in one of her reviews hits you like no other - then maybe ask her what her donation would be just to have starbucks or something? I say that's a win win! Ralph was spot on!
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 04:37 PM   #28
mtabsw
Edge Toy

Encounters: 62

I'm just grateful I don't need to show my face pics - portraits of Ben are all I need.

The approach about emailing pics has to be either a joke or exceptionally naive. If a girl is hiding her face for privacy or aesthetic reasons, she should not give it out to anyone - screened, regular client or even the inner circle hobbyists who know her real name - once something digital leaves your possession it's impossible to guarantee it won't go further.
mtabsw is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #29
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

You got that right!
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 12:05 AM   #30
cowboy45
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Uuuh - what Angie said!

I see guys saying that if a guy shows up and doesn't like a lady's appearance that she might need to "Compensate him for his wasted time and energy and the general emotional investment he made in preparing to meet you?"
If you go to a tire shop and look at the tires and decide you don't want them do they pay you for coming by? If you go to the grocery store to get bread and the bread you normally buy seems a little old or stale, do they pay you a compensatory "lost bread" fee? If you go to the strip joint and don't find a girl to trip your trigger, does the club refund your door fee or pay you for your gas?
I'm sorry but that concept is just silly to me. The old saying "caveat emptor" applies to guys in the hobby too. If you made the effort and took the chance based on your best reasoning and decided to go see the lady, then get there and don't follow through, for whatever reason, she has lost as well as you. You are not entitled to recover any lost time or travel expenses or any other compensation. Just take your lumps and go on about your business. Too many guys here now try to act too entitled and try to intimidate the girls into things that just aren't right.
Go to Walmart and tell them they don't have the right brand of anything or it doesn't look right or isn't your type and then demand a payment for wasting your time. See how long it takes them to laugh you out of the building.
American commerce is built on presenting a product or a service and customers either taking or leaving it. The old saying "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" is still true but if the horse is later thirsty and was too picky to partake of what you put in front of him then it's his problem.

As far as face pics, well there are many reasons not to show your face, and that is up to the lady and her own circumstances. Maybe we (guys) don't like it but it's her choice. And emailing them out if risky because there is no unsend on email. Once it's out there, it's out there. If you have a secure area on your website that has a code, pictures can still be copied. It's all a risk, each of us has to decide what level or risk is acceptable. It is and should be the ladies who decide their risk level.
cowboy45 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women