Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2011, 11:04 PM   #16
Homerpimpson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Cool I'll try that, thanks rambro
Homerpimpson is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:22 AM   #17
Juicebox Hero
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default manscaping tip o' the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I just use soap and a regular two-bladed razor in the shower on the balls and immediate areas around the shaft and clippers/trimmers everywhere else, reapplying the soap as necessary. The key (for me) is keeping it wet to virtually eliminate any chance of nicks. That and a steady, nonrushed hand. After drying a quick rub of alcohol to check for nicks. A cool sensation pretty much means I'm good to go. A little bit of a burn suggests a nick. In that case I just stay inactive for a day or two to let it heal.

For those that don't do it, odds are you're missing out on some pretty good mileage with the ladies.

[To clarify, I use the clippers first, while I'm dry. For those that don't know, water and electricity don't mix]
After trial and error over the years and mishaps with the skin on my balls and an electric trimmer (the screams still echo) I ened up doing it your way BUT only with Avon Skin so Soft or a bath oil, not soap. It's slicker than shaving cream and lets you see what your doing. I try using Nair and the like sometimes, but it doesn't seem to work. I was hoping the ladies would be abe to help out with some secrets here...?
Juicebox Hero is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:12 AM   #18
delimex007

Encounters: 17

There are a lot of responses here but I dont think the OP got some definitive answers. Not everyone can use a razor - a lot of folks have a bleeding disorder where they bleed a lot even with a small minor cut. And so they have to use trimmers / clippers. Quite a significant % of guys do not use razors for their beard also for the same reason.

So ,for these guys the options get limited. Trimming is an option but the chances of a cut are higher than when they are doing the beard. Skin down there is more sensitive and some areas are hard to reach. I dont know - if hair removal creams work for those sensitive areas- like Veet or Nair. Maybe the ladies here or guys who have used it can chime in.

Hair removal creams are generally not suggested for male sensitive areas - so I dont know how much of a benefit they are.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:09 AM   #19
DaChef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Wax it Please in front of me for my pleasure...
You LIKE to inflick pain, don't you?
DaChef is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #20
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I've used the cream before, never had an issue. Sometimes it takes two applications just don't get it on the head of your Dick. A shower and a credit card to use like a razor is all you need after that.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #21
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Just a FYI: Hard Cocks and tight balls are easier to shave and the less hair in my mouth the more Cock I can suck in.............IJS
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #22
delimex007

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
I've used the cream before, never had an issue. Sometimes it takes two applications just don't get it on the head of your Dick. A shower and a credit card to use like a razor is all you need after that.
So,what brand of cream did you/ do you use ??
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #23
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by delimex007 View Post
So,what brand of cream did you/ do you use ??
Magic shave I think it just says magic now. There is a kinda green blue bottle and a brown bottle. Get the brown, apply for about five mins or so turn on shower watch that shit come off like you got radiation poison. Use credit card to scrape away excess cream and hair. Some won't come off apply again and repeat.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #24
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Has anyone tried the doit yourself laser treatment advertised on tv?
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #25
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Just use RoundUp and spray the area where you want to get rid of the weeds. Make sure you cover the helmet and the opening because if that stuff gets in the urethra and makes it way in, that's some nasty stuff.
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:26 PM   #26
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Magic shave I think it just says magic now. There is a kinda green blue bottle and a brown bottle. Get the brown, apply for about five mins or so turn on shower watch that shit come off like you got radiation poison. Use credit card to scrape away excess cream and hair. Some won't come off apply again and repeat.
That's good to know man thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
Just use RoundUp and spray the area where you want to get rid of the weeds. Make sure you cover the helmet and the opening because if that stuff gets in the urethra and makes it way in, that's some nasty stuff.
If you are joking you better say so or some idiot might try this. If not then wow cause no way would I had thought putting a pesticides near my dick would be a smart thing to do lol.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #27
punisher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
That's good to know man thanks...

If you are joking you better say so or some idiot might try this. If not then wow cause no way would I had thought putting a pesticides near my dick would be a smart thing to do lol.
Naw, I'm just joking man. So to all the idiots:

**WARNING**WARNING**WARNING** Please don't try this at home!!

I'm Punisher, and I approved this message.
punisher is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #28
Guest082513-02
Account Disabled

User ID: 60550
My ECCIE Reviews

May I suggest plucking if youre into slow pain or waxing if youre into fast pain? LOL
Guest082513-02 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:38 PM   #29
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I don't even like that word "plucking"... Can you imagine Steve Carel plucking his hairs away lmao.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #30
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I tried the MAGIC cream for a while....but sometimes, it would peel off skin. Then, I switched to using a razor (for sensitive skin)...and that's been working well for me.
Sarunga is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women