Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41505
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2011, 02:30 PM   #16
dvldog2111
Gaining Momentum

what a waste of a post!!
what is the point of this board? It really isnt to let other hobbyist in on warnings...
I kind of understand the not revealing the name.. But hell give ust the complex name so if I go see someone and i roll in that complex i could at least get a heads up..

POLO!
Old 09-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #17
timothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba3452 View Post
Completly useless. No location, no real information ,nothing here at alll that would be helpfull. Prehaps if you dropped the Spock stuff and tried normail english, this might be usefull. Moving to co-ed as there is nothing resembling an alert here
I disagree. I know exactly who and what he is talking about. You just need to stay current with the reviews...that's all.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Spock... you related to Jayne?
Old 09-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #19
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Useless

And you would have me name the person and address and damage the other provider(s) in the same complex?

Or give information here that would hand LE a connection to my confrontation.
Certainly you are not foolish enough to think that LE does not follow this board.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:45 PM   #20
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocket Spock View Post
And you would have me name the person and address and damage the other provider(s) in the same complex?

Certainly you are not foolish enough to think that LE does not follow this board.
Frankly, the provider should absolutely be named, especially if she knows she is being watched and yet continues to provide out of the complex without informing her clients.

And if the other ladies in the complex don't know they too should be told.

And, no, you shouldn't have to be "up to date" on the dozens of reviews posted daily to know who an alert is about.
Old 09-11-2011, 03:51 PM   #21
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:

Surely you are not so illogical, Mr. Spock, to believe on the one hand that LE reads this board but on the other that they are unaware of the other provider(s) in the complex, information which is apparently readily available with a little research into the reviews.

And I agree with FW Punk. If this girl is knowingly inviting guys into an LE hornets nest she needs to be named. What better reason is there for being on a hooker board than sharing this exact kind of information?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:02 PM   #22
Brot
Valued Poster

Default Frankly

Surely you are not so illogical, Mr. Spock, to believe on the one hand that LE reads this board but on the other that they are unaware of the other provider(s) in the complex, information which is apparently readily available with a little research into the reviews.

That would be the logical assumption that LE is aware of the other providers in the complex and to stay away. I try not to assume to much when it comes to affecting others.

Frankly, the provider should absolutely be named, especially if she knows she is being watched and yet continues to provide out of the complex without informing her clients.

On this part i agree. I can not know for certain how much she knew before hand but she certainly knows now. I requested guidance on this from a mod. But no response yet.

And if the other ladies in the complex don't know they too should be told.

I have been contacted via pm and at least one does.

And, no, you shouldn't have to be "up to date" on the dozens of reviews posted daily to know who an alert is about.

Funny how you completely skipped over the part that LE has my ID connected to this specific location.

I am willing to stick my neck out for my brethren just don't ask me to get my head chopped off for no good reason. I got your spock shit!
Old 09-11-2011, 04:23 PM   #23
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Spock,

Was there something about you or your actions that you believe led to you being individually targeted, or would it be safe to assume that LE was stopping anybody that came out of the apartment? Point being, what makes you think they can tie your handle to your actual identity?
Old 09-11-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
legman+
Account Disabled

Point being for me is there are a slew of girls working together out of various places across North Dallas with a number of reviews mentioning the fact. It becomes a guessing game as to which group it might be.

But.... I do have to say it's a bit intimidating and I'd have to wonder if it's lawful to be stopped and interrogated that way. IE you're being asked, 'did you just engage in criminal activity... and if so, will you now tell me you did?'
Old 09-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #25
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Funny how you completely skipped over the part that LE has my ID connected to this specific location.

I am willing to stick my neck out for my brethren just don't ask me to get my head chopped off for no good reason. I got your spock shit![/QUOTE]

Didn't address it because it's irrelevant to this discussion. They already know who you are so it really doesn't affect anything at all as to whether you should say anything. If they were going to take you in they'd have done it. It's highly unlikely you're the only guy who has been approached by the on-site cops.

And if a lady has PM'd you and advised you she knows her location is under surveillance then I would hope she has the common sense to not use that incall for a while.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:02 PM   #26
Brot
Valued Poster

Default Actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Spock,

Was there something about you or your actions that you believe led to you being individually targeted, or would it be safe to assume that LE was stopping anybody that came out of the apartment? Point being, what makes you think they can tie your handle to your actual identity?
Like I said LE came out of an adjacent condo = commitment to scene just as I arrived making eye contact with me and watching me go in. This means there were more than one set of eyes on the parking lot or approach. When I came out they were waiting for me, questioned me with clear intentions of getting me to incriminate myself. I do not want to challenge them to make that connection but they did take my name and DL. Maybe its a stretch but I could inadvertently give a detail here that would connect me.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:29 PM   #27
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

or maybe you're just trolling and trying to get people up in arms about nothing.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #28
Brot
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by still-asleep View Post
or maybe you're just trolling and trying to get people up in arms about nothing.
Could be, or since we are into wild ass speculation maybe you are an arrogant child or an undercover agent.
Old 09-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #29
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Could be, or since we are into wild ass speculation maybe you are an arrogant child or an undercover agent.
my guess is much more likely
Old 09-11-2011, 06:04 PM   #30
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I know exactly where he is talking about, I thought everyone in Dallas did... guy who runs the place is a crook who preys on providers and steals their money and then threatens them when they ask for it back...

Im not shocked by this at all...

The op obviously does not want to shout details from the rooftops and does not want to cause harm to the many other ladies who have incalls there.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women