Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60336
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 10-18-2011, 11:22 PM   #16
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
JJ
Unless I missed something, we are paying for someones time.
and not making it feel like you are is the trick... which is my point! Transactions aren't sexy... to me. Thanks for the assist
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:46 PM   #17
ss4699
Ambassador

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughhefner View Post
NTT, over the years, a lot of ladies have told me they do get to read the BCD sections and that much of what is written there is fantasy, as in never happened. Embellishment happens on both sides of the aisle!

HUM, they read and it is not what happened in their own appointment? Clients make stuff up about them? NO!
ss4699 is offline   Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 12:19 AM   #18
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtotown View Post
HUM, they read and it is not what happened in their own appointment? Clients make stuff up about them? NO!
I know, amazing! I've never had VIP access anywhere, so I can only imagine.
hughhefner is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:30 AM   #19
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

First, I find out that those Letters to Penthouse are NOT completely accurate, and NOW I find out that there may be exaggeration in the ROS comments?

I feel myself going to the dark place. Sigh.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
Sleepyhollow
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Oh No! Muffrider, tell me it ain't so!! A little poetic license in ROS? Never!!
BTW, gotta' agree with all of these comments; it should be a fantasy and not an "ATM session", right? "Where we go to forget about life for a while..."
Sleepyhollow is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #21
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

when a provider shows up dressed like a date,and not that she was working a street corner,friendly smiles a hug and a kiss.has good conversation,not in a rush.dislike the ones who say"where is the donation and where do we play"
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:06 PM   #22
diamondsparkle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5847
Wink

Oh Hugh...it does exsist!!!

Quote:
Nick, that would be amazing. I don't think it exists. Now back to our sponsor. Who was it? Ralph Schwartz of Spoiled Sports Motors?
diamondsparkle is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 09:57 PM   #23
hughhefner
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsparkle View Post
Oh Hugh...it does exsist!!!
Hey lady, long time no see or hear! Miss ya and the group! I'll PM ya!
hughhefner is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:34 AM   #24
diamondsparkle
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5847
Wink

Hey Miss you too sweetie! Keep in touch!

Quote:
Hey lady, long time no see or hear! Miss ya and the group! I'll PM ya!
diamondsparkle is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:49 AM   #25
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
when a provider shows up dressed like a date,and not that she was working a street corner,friendly smiles a hug and a kiss.has good conversation,not in a rush.dislike the ones who say"where is the donation and where do we play"

Then you should put the money where she doesn't have to ask for it. I am pretty specific on my site about that and I have no problem standing there smiling vaguely with a significant eyebrow until that is all settled. If you make me ask you for it I'm going to be irritated because it is either a petty little power game or you are just kind of an ass. I'm not under any delusions that "they can't arrest you" if you don't specifically ask about the money. But if you want to be treated like a date and not a trick you need to act like one.
guest010313 is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:14 AM   #26
petiteassman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default i like when

a girl knows i have been enjoying my time and realizes i just came makes it her mission in life to get me hard again as quick as possible so i can enjoy her some more rather than her trying to figure out a good exit strategy. when i shell out good $ for a womans company i am in no hurry to be rid of her. just because i came at the 20 minute mark does not mean i am done. if i fuck and get sucked for another 40 minutes and never cum again thats fine but the girl who realizes i enjoy having her charms and talents for every second of our booked time is the girl who gets repeat bz and referrals.
petiteassman is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #27
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Hay, its' not over!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petiteassman View Post

a girl knows i have been enjoying my time .............rather than her trying to figure out a good exit strategy. when i shell out good $ for a womans company i am in no hurry to be rid of her............ but the girl who realizes i enjoy having her charms and talents for every second of our booked time is the girl who gets repeat bz and referrals.
Don't you guys just hate it when a girl thinks the hour (or two) is over, and she gets up to dress and leave because she thinks the first time is all you get. That is what it means by getting screwed. No afterglow for you, and no repeat calls for her.

A little kindness on her part is appreciated.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:41 AM   #28
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Then you should put the money where she doesn't have to ask for it. I am pretty specific on my site about that and I have no problem standing there smiling vaguely with a significant eyebrow until that is all settled. If you make me ask you for it I'm going to be irritated because it is either a petty little power game or you are just kind of an ass. I'm not under any delusions that "they can't arrest you" if you don't specifically ask about the money. But if you want to be treated like a date and not a trick you need to act like one.
I didn't realize that was such an issue, sorry to hear.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 09:41 PM   #29
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
No afterglow for you, and no repeat calls for her.
A little kindness on her part is appreciated.
Even if there is no second cup in the future (due to time or policy), it is still appreciated when the lady takes some time to enable the experience to sink in. Let me catch my breath. Sigh a bit, produce happy noises, and make positive comments about the experience. It all goes back to making me think you enjoyed the time spent.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:06 PM   #30
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
I am too old to chase em down when they cash and dash,and I hate to shoot 'em The ones who state to have the money where they can get it I never call
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women