Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2019, 08:55 AM   #16
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

User ID: 337824
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycowboy View Post
Wish more ladies would offer incalls around 290.
Not a lot of choices out there.
try asking the ladies you like alot of us will accomadate.
Lovelyxxxo is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:12 AM   #17
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo View Post
She said avoid westchase "too many providers and their friends" i was like what is that supposed to mean?

There are many providers everywhere all the time... My advice is leave them be act like you dont notice and youll do fine anywhere. Unless these girls are setting up providers with their "friends". In which case im not an mma skilled fighter but i feel more then convinced i can handle whatever they wanna try... But im not going to let someone detour me from where my money asks me to go... Im not a benchwarmer i dont sit out for nobody. Lol

As for greenspoint or gunspoint as yall are calling it.. Ive never had an issue but i dont offer outcall to the area they have to come to me there. Its all about your street smarts to the area you serve. Im not walking into a apartmemt or home nor a motel or even a hotel i dont have there. Ive never had any problems...

I think some get to caught up in what used to be, gunspoint in itself is a termonology thats 20 yrs old. Truth is nowdays your just as likely to be robbed,jumped,etc. On galleria as you are in greenspoint. There is predator and pray, fight or flight, its more how you carry yourself determines the way you are handled.. If you act timid walk with your head down your gonna be percieved as weak and voulnerable anywhere too anyone. I mean i know people who are scared to go to kashmere gardens or 5th ward because they are a few shades lighter, where as i have no problem pulling up and have never had an issue there either.they have some great hair stylist and nail techs that can over preform gelleria at a 1/4 of the price.
I have probably seen you in Trinity Gardens, LOL. Saying that lets get to the bottom line here... GUNSPOINT/GREENSPOINT IS NOT a safe hobby location. Its still GUNSPOINT, shit hasn't change in 20yrs. The kind of guys I see don't reside in any of the areas that you listed that you "pull up" at. So, there for I would not get a location in a area like that.
Period. Woodlands okay, stay out of Moco. But, I move around Houston comfortably. Im not worried nor here to brag about being about to pull up in hoods!
Where I actually have my private location that is safe for me a ppl who see me, that's a different story. Safety is important to me.
And "their friends" well that was a discreet way of saying there a lot of "management teams" in the area. Giving a lady a heads up to these hazards, well Its simply polite If someone asked like she did about areas. Ladies traveling alone or with another lady do need to be aware to the environments they just check into. (Hobby hazards) It also means more leo & the rest OF THE BULLSHIT that goes along with it. NOT TO MENTION, EXPERIENCED GENTS WILL NOT GO TO THOSE AREAS...

But, Im confused reading the bottom of your post, maybe you were texting and driving? IDK.

Also, the lady asked for suggestions areas ect. Just like you have a opinion, I do too. When ladies ask for info I give them knowledge from my experience. Not sure about MMA, Bench warmers ect.. just was helping with a response to someone who has never been here asking for info. I don't think she was looking for a nail tech/hair stylist when asking about areas. Yelp has reviews & great rates for things like that.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:29 AM   #18
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

There's nothing wrong with Greenspoint any more than any other area. The rep has stayed far too long simply because of a catchy moniker.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:40 AM   #19
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

The problem is that there is nothing nearby. If she’s going to stay North, then pick some place with restaurants and stores.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #20
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Agreed b3 i mean there is the mall there but i would say woodlands is nice.
A for other lady...
No one is here to brag im simply pointing out anywhere in houston is dangerous. And managment is everywhere especially galleria area. Its just due dillegence. Dont approach or entertain and it avoids the problem in entirety.

But many places have seen redevolpment ..3rd ward used to be horrid but now its a happening place. Houston is ever changing...but not here to debate.

More or less i was telling here whatever teams may be out there just ignore and handle her bisness but dont let anyone push her out of anywhere.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:30 AM   #21
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycowboy View Post
Wish more ladies would offer incalls around 290.
Not a lot of choices out there.
I used to frequent that area. It just the damn traffic. Its difficult for guys on a tight schedule lunch time/going home. But I always do outs to the area or meets. I like the Brick Tavern over there... happy hour !!
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:33 AM   #22
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
The problem is that there is nothing nearby. If she’s going to stay North, then pick some place with restaurants and stores.
Quote:
Agreed b3 i mean there is the mall there but i would say woodlands is nice.
A for other lady...
No one is here to brag im simply pointing out anywhere in houston is dangerous. And managment is everywhere especially galleria area. Its just due dillegence. Dont approach or entertain and it avoids the problem in entirety.

But many places have seen redevolpment ..3rd ward used to be horrid but now its a happening place. Houston is ever changing...but not here to debate.

More or less i was telling here whatever teams may be out there just ignore and handle her bisness but dont let anyone push her out of anywhere.

The mall is pretty much dead. I wasn't thinking Hyatt, Hilton or Marriot. I was thinking more along the lines of some of the several extended stay places in the area now.

So, as far as dining goes there are several good chain type places at Richey, Airtex and 1960. Shopping is a little further but in the scheme of time to get there compared to other Houston areas it's not bad. Willowbrook or Humble are 10 - 15 minutes away. Fallcreek and Summerwood have had a ton of retail places pop up in the last year. That's less than 10 minutes away.

Sure, The Galleria is probably going to be the most centrally located and have the widest variety of choices when it comes to eating and shopping. It takes more than 10 minute to get to the Galleria from The Sheraton or Hotel Derek what with traffic and all. 15 minutes to walk it which might be the best option down there. It's also going to be incredibly expensive.
The energy corridor might be the best overall option, all things considered.
boardman is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:23 PM   #23
Greycowboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Quote:
try asking the ladies you like alot of us will accomadate.
Well that’s good to know ms Lovely.
Maybe next time I have some time to play I can persuade you to cum this way!
Greycowboy is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 03:43 PM   #24
Lovelyxxxo
Tryst Companion

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Im always in that area im a j.v alum.. Lol but i gladly accomadate requests.heck chances are im right around the corner lol.
Old 03-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #25
Cameron Houston
Houston’s Tattoed Milf

User ID: 212184
My ECCIE Reviews

Every place has its hotspots. Locations near both airports can’t be good, but just be safe if you host there, because in my opinion, people would already be on alert and being as how convenient it would be. As for the galleria Westchase area which I am in, there are a crap ton of providers but it’s also a central location. Galleria close to the mall has a lot of traffic, energy corridor, city center & memorial areas are ok. No matter where you go, all rules of discretion should apply.
Cameron Houston is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:30 PM   #26
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
Where I actually have my private location that is safe for me and ppl who see me, that's a different story.
Aren't you trying to break your lease because of a couple murders at your apartment?

How safe are your clients??
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:19 PM   #27
NicoleBBW
Account Disabled

User ID: 477795

I decided to stay in Galleria and will be there tomorrow... thank you everyone!!!
NicoleBBW is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 07:53 PM   #28
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

B through what she is saying is she isn't afraid of the elements around westchase. The whole big dogs get off the porch whereas little dogs, meaning scared, stay on the porch. Shine Da Great is neither bthro. I personally will never see a lady in westchase. Too many pimps and just straight out bullshit. I get what bthro is saying. No square or even Shine Da Great want to take unnecessary risks walking past 4 or 5 hood dudes with their pants hanging down to their ankles. Westchase to me isn't the galleria. If I was a provider I'm going somewhere that isn't over run with pimps and providers. In westchase it's foooking obvious what's going down. Pulling up in that nickel to get your nails done is a tad bit different than a guy buying pussy pulling up in westchase making his way past the phlethora of pimps, gangsters, etc. Me I have no issues but I would rather not. I just booked a room at the Omni for a chick at 169 a night. That's what I would do if I was a provider and I guarantee the clients would love it.
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 08:53 PM   #29
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

There's more to Westchase than Red Roof inn,Motel 6,Studio 6 and In town Suites
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:09 PM   #30
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

On texo jeso behalf prince she was trying to get out of an apartment complex because of crime, but according to her she had already moved out of said complex to a new incall and didn't want to pay for two places. Now that's what she's telling us and who knows what's true here but that's what I derived from it. I could be wrong. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
shinepro is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women