Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162356
Yssup Rider60209
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48388
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41254
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2019, 02:05 PM   #16
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

My bonus is usually a turkey or ham for Christmas.
If any provider wants to trade one of those for some good face sitting, I'll have another bonus due around Dec. 15th.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:12 PM   #17
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Don't feel bad Rusty, I don't know either.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:46 PM   #18
shinepro
BANNED

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warptcuck View Post
My bonus is usually a turkey or ham for Christmas.
If any provider wants to trade one of those for some good face sitting, I'll have another bonus due around Dec. 15th.
Now this is a foooking dude Shine Da Great can roll with. Foooking hilarious. See this is da kind of shidd that makes Coed great again. LMFAO....
shinepro is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 07:53 PM   #19
shinepro
BANNED

Rusto shako ebt stands for electronic benefits transfer. In the good ol days they had paper food stamps, which made it easier to sell those mofoookers. Now my benefits are loaded into a food stamp card with a pin access and everything. I swipe it like I swipe a credit card, so when I sell it I give them my card as well as the pin and Wala they give me 70 cents on da dollar(foook 50 cents). I get 400. If it wasn't for corporate stiffs like you busting your ass to brag about how much money you have to tricks and hookers, I wouldn't be able to have these benefits. So I thank you rusto. Tooodlez...
Old 03-08-2019, 06:51 AM   #20
tbone2u
Account Disabled

shine...if you don't need those funds for what they were intended for.....why should you receive them?
Do you know where those funds come from?
Old 03-08-2019, 08:07 AM   #21
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
shine...if you don't need those funds for what they were intended for.....why should you receive them?
Do you know where those funds come from?
I sure as fuck know where those funds come from......they come out of the $XK of federal taxes I paid today from my bonus check....

And shine...I won't apologize to anyone for busting my ass to make a good living for myself and my family. I would rather brag about getting a bonus for busting my ass then someone brag about wasting tax payer dollars because they are lazy...
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:27 AM   #22
shinepro
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7 View Post
I sure as fuck know where those funds come from......they come out of the $XK of federal taxes I paid today from my bonus check....

And shine...I won't apologize to anyone for busting my ass to make a good living for myself and my family. I would rather brag about getting a bonus for busting my ass then someone brag about wasting tax payer dollars because they are lazy...
Rusto, I had a dear grandfather who absolutely adored my grandmother. He was actually her second husband, because the first one abused her and he was a widower. My real grandfather I actually never really had a relationship with. He taught me how to fish and just about everything else and I miss him dearly. There are other men in my life at church etc and elsewhere, who are probably about your age, that I get advice from and respect dearly. Sir, you are foooking not one of them. Please don't tell me about working for your family. Don't even mention it honestly. No matter how hard you work and whatever great job you have when it comes down to it you are just like Shine, except a tad bit worse because you have no concept of the words loyalty and committment and perhaps even self control. Please lecture the providers as you foook them. Let me be, I never foooking really say anything to you except perhaps this time and this time only. God bless. Shine Da Great. Tooodlez.....
Old 03-08-2019, 09:41 AM   #23
tbone2u
Account Disabled

shine....if you would take the time to read your bullshit dribble.....you would understand why people say what they do. If you want respect here you can not act like a fool. I told you this before but again....you picked acting like a fool. It was your choice. Don't bitch at the way you are perceived by others.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women