Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60420
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48461
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41749
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-19-2020, 01:57 PM   #16
Joeblow1983
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I've never had a free session but I'm not 20.
I have had extra time, some stuff that was not on the menu.
A second it third bj.
Some fun shower time, and one of my favorites.
Me giving her a body massage.
I don't expect anything for free.
But I love the extras.
Joeblow1983 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 02:01 PM   #17
Kshunter
Premium Access

Encounters: 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeblow1983 View Post
Well the problem is that this is a business and eventually he would expect or she would expect services for free all the time
Yep. I'd say that if she goes down this road, she should be prepared to not charge him from here on out.
Kshunter is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 02:03 PM   #18
adastrawebs
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

It all starts with trust and it may or may not work out.

To add to UC and cmore197474 comment of FWB. Hell, I've had one night hookup turn into a regulars hookup and we didn't become friends until after we were both in relationships. So, AWB (acquaintances with benefits)?
adastrawebs is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 01:48 PM   #19
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

User ID: 305703
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeblow1983 View Post
I've never had a free session but I'm not 20.
I have had extra time, some stuff that was not on the menu.
A second it third bj.
Some fun shower time, and one of my favorites.
Me giving her a body massage.
I don't expect anything for free.
But I love the extras.

It’s not about expecting anything for free it’s about the provider wanting you for free. Like if I’m just at home and don’t have a date in the real world and I wish I could just contact certain clients and ask if they’d come over no charge. I don’t mean go off and get married. But I suppose if he was single something might come of that.There are guys hear that I’d rather Netflix and chill with Lynn most of the guys I meet on dating websites.
SweetSuzanna is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 01:49 PM   #20
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
I think marital status becomes an issue here.... and a single guy probably wouldn't want to share a girl they have feelings for and would want you to change what you do .. so not likely to work
Again I’m not talking about a committed relationship. I just mean I get lonely and I think of some of the guys I’ve been with and I wish I could just message them and ask them if they could come over and hang out with no donation required. Now if there was a single guy maybe things would be different I would quit the hobby or he will be OK with it or he would join in I don’t know I’m just throwing out my feelings as usual
Old 11-22-2020, 01:51 PM   #21
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
cmore,
What about a fwb situation?
Those have no rules.

Suzanna,
There's nothing weird about a couple deciding to go bcd.
That’s a good point I mean FWB situations can be great if both of you are on the same page with the same understanding of what’s OK and what’s not.
Old 11-22-2020, 01:53 PM   #22
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishste View Post
it happens! i say if thats what u r wanting, why not?
Why not? Well for one I could lose him as a client if he thought I had desires for him. Or the news could get out somehow around here and then peoples feelings would be hurt. Or he could be married and I could develop feelings for him and that would be a mess. It’s just seems complicated. And what if I asked him and he said no ? I would be pretty sad
Old 11-22-2020, 01:54 PM   #23
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmore197474 View Post
Well.. what is she really saying here. She said a relationship with feelings. Does that mean commitments... that can go sour.... and have consequences..or is she saying she is just physically attracted to them.
...UC....fwb is a different thing... usually you're friends before the "benefits" start... and you never paid for the benefits.. i think in this situation the benefit should be a greatly reduced price. Free would send red flags to me.
You raise a lot of good points and it would take me about three pages worth of writing out exactly what I’m trying to convey
Old 11-22-2020, 07:20 PM   #24
KCQuestor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I saw a UTR girl a few times who had been introduced by another hobbyist. One day around 10:00pm she texted me and said she was in the area and could she come by? She came over and sat on my couch and we chatted for about half an hour and then she excused herself and left. The next day she texted and asked why we didn't have sex the night before. I said I didn't have any cash right then and wasn't prepared for a date and she said that it would have been just for fun. LOL, my first booty call and I didn't even know it.

A few days later I got a call again at about 10:00pm from her. She was at a friend's house and the friend was curious about the hobby and wanted some advice. Could I come over? I wasn't going to be stupid a second time, so I was there as soon as I could. When I arrived, the friend said hello, but then excused herself to go to bed, leaving us alone. We went out to the pool and had a great time in the moonlight. I ended up seeing her quite a few times after that without any further payment -- until she started dating someone and decided she didn't need a FWB.
KCQuestor is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 03:18 PM   #25
Gandolf64
Account Disabled

Encounters: 21

Well in the end it’s about being happy and if you would like someone to come see you does it matter how you met. No one can really say it is a good or bad thing because each situation is different and it is impossible for us to judge the personalities involved. Good luck.
Gandolf64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 04:08 PM   #26
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like the plot to a happy movie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I'm amused quoting myself

Classic Big Deal,
Takes forever to say go for it.

Amusingly shorter comment than BigDeals

CryptKicker is saying same as I, bcd is bcd.

Riley mentions she did.
So I'll mention I do. First met mine well over two decades ago. Both of us are divorced now, so.... But she's out of state in a diff time zone, so we do vacations.

The point we all are making is:
Go for it.
Old 11-23-2020, 04:19 PM   #27
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You are totally right about that. I guess I was just thinking out loud and wondered if anyone had ever been in this type of situation and it sounds like there have been quite a few. When I very first started I am not a great guy and we became friends with benefits. It was great until he decided to join the military and move to another state. But it was fun while it lasted. I guess I just have a pretty big fear of rejection after multiple situations not just in love but and family and friendships as well. Which is probably why I’m still single LOLHeartbreak is one of the worst pain there is.

Thanks for listening and for being kind. Sometimes I wanna post things but I’m too scared of being attacked. So I appreciate nobody making me feel bad about how I feel. And you guys all raised some good points and give me lots to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandolf64 View Post
Well in the end it’s about being happy and if you would like someone to come see you does it matter how you met. No one can really say it is a good or bad thing because each situation is different and it is impossible for us to judge the personalities involved. Good luck.
Old 11-24-2020, 09:08 AM   #28
Wolfhound
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna View Post
Why not? Well for one I could lose him as a client if he thought I had desires for him. Or the news could get out somehow around here and then peoples feelings would be hurt. Or he could be married and I could develop feelings for him and that would be a mess. It’s just seems complicated. And what if I asked him and he said no ? I would be pretty sad
Just explain yourself to the person like you did to us. You don't know if you don't try. It will be scary cause you are entering into unknown territory. Make all the rules together so everyone knows what's up and are OK with it. Feelings always come involved when you head this direction. It's only you that can make the decision. There is a ton of good advice in this thread, people a lot smarter than me. All I can say is just try.
Good Luck Sweetie
Wolfhound is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2020, 07:24 PM   #29
SweetSuzanna
MILF Extrodinaire

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfhound View Post
Just explain yourself to the person like you did to us. You don't know if you don't try. It will be scary cause you are entering into unknown territory. Make all the rules together so everyone knows what's up and are OK with it. Feelings always come involved when you head this direction. It's only you that can make the decision. There is a ton of good advice in this thread, people a lot smarter than me. All I can say is just try.
Good Luck Sweetie
Thanks babe. It’s a combination of fear of rejection, making my life even more complicated, if he is married I would be scared I could start liking him more and it would suck cuz I could never even date him. I don’t really know my reasons for not just telling him /them really that’s not just one person, that I don’t need to know what I would say cause I don’t understand my own feelings sometimes. I don’t want to make something worse. I don’t know I probably shouldn’t of even brought it up. But thanks for your advice
Old 11-26-2020, 03:33 AM   #30
moscowblue
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

After many years of living, I have found it is best to live in the moment and seize that moment. I haven't found a crystal ball yet that will tell me what tomorrow or next week will bring. Be honest and express your feelings to him or anyone. Do you want to look back later and wonder "what if?" I think we all fear rejection and sometimes don't say or do what our hearts feel. As was once said... " it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all." Trust in your heart and just talk honestly with the person of your affections. It's not fun to be alone, we as humans need interaction and sharing with each other, doesn't always involve intimate contact but just watching a movie or having a deep conversation or talking about dreams and goals. We often forget about Sunday Socials, porch swings and buggy rides. Have a wonderful holiday!
moscowblue is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women