Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60570
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48534
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42102
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

As a provider who has dealt with a few wives calling in the past or hobbyists calling me frantic telling me to lie or not answer the phone, etc.......

Get a burner phone period. Why deal with phone apps and having to worry about if anything will show up on your call records or not?

If you have a burner phone, the only thing you have to worry about is hiding it somewhere. If you're smart, you'll find a good place to hide it.....like in the spare wheel of your car, tool box, etc. A place that you know for a fact your wife won't get into.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:55 PM   #17
jframe2
Valued Poster

Hide it in plain sight...... the drawer that has all the cords, batteries, etc, etc from all the electronic stuff that has accumulated. But I would never keep the battery in the same drawer as the phone.

The battery is kept some where far away.
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 10:36 AM   #18
KCSmutMonkey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Just keep it next to your penis. Most wives avoid that like the plague! There, problem solved!
KCSmutMonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #19
bartipero
Valued Poster

What Elena said. Doesn't matter the cover you use, if it goes through your phone there's a record. As for hiding it, surely it's not that hard.
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 10:20 AM   #20
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Google Voice is more beneficial for a prvider... who doesn't usually have to worry about hiding phone records from an SO...

Burner phones or "hobby" phones are really the only option for a hobbyist...

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default Just saying .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post

Burner phones or "hobby" phones are really the only option for a hobbyist...

Smooch!

Lea
Not necessarily. I have a nice setup on my smart phone that is very secure and has a high level of privacy against my digital footprint leaking out or being discovered.

You just have to understand the weaknesses of communications and take steps to make them secure in your favor.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:49 PM   #22
Topgun007
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Please share your cell phone security so we can enjoy the hobby more.Thanks
Topgun007 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 09:30 PM   #23
bartipero
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
Not necessarily. I have a nice setup on my smart phone that is very secure and has a high level of privacy against my digital footprint leaking out or being discovered.

You just have to understand the weaknesses of communications and take steps to make them secure in your favor.
Isn't that what Angela Merkel thought?
bartipero is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #24
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post

Your right about ways to make your phone more secure... but many of the guys are not as techy as others... That is why I suggest hobby phones...

Just easier for many...

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:54 PM   #25
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89
Default Secure phones

Quote:
Your right about ways to make your phone more secure... but many of the guys are not as techy as others... That is why I suggest hobby phones... Just easier for many...
Lea
Yes Lea hits the ....
It's a trade off of acceptable risk vs. cost/effort.
However, for those who have a significant presence in the electronic world, I would think that the additional effort/expense will more than pay for itself. At the least, a good understanding of your handhelds capabilities is in your best interest as there are basic items that that can decrease risk factors if a phone were to be misplaced. Let alone some of the other stories that have been posted recently.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 05:08 AM   #26
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

Just get a cheap throwaway, and keep/use it somewhere other than your house. They all have GPS now. Pay for it with cash and as stated earlier, toss it in the river after a while.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #27
jframe2
Valued Poster

Default How to Use a Smartphone Wisely If You Are a Hobbiest.

Quote:
Your right about ways to make your phone more secure... but many of the guys are not as techy as others... That is why I suggest hobby phones...
Just easier for many...
Smooch!
Lea
Lea, you are absolutely correct and everyone has areas in which they are knowledgeable, one of mine is technology and tech/tele-communcations.

I have received some PM's about security on a Smartphone, so I put together the following Protocol for anyone to consider. I purposely am not going to mention particular Apps or software, due to the variety of phones and the applicable Apps for each type phone.

However, I think if you follow this list and do some searching for Apps for a particular phone, you will come up with a pretty good security protocol.

How to Use a Smartphone Wisely If You Are a Hobbiest:
- always lock the phone using the factory security
- install an App Lock program and use it also
- install an App Hiding program and use it absolutely
- use a text-only, internet-only number and only use it for the hobby. Hide it in the App Hiding Program
- use an email consolidator with an email account (the handle should be close but not exactly the same as your Eccie or P411 handle) that you only use for the Hobby. Hide it in the App Hiding Program
- never install/use the mobile version of any Internet-browser such as Yahoo, etc. They are BAD JUJU and will slurp (yes that is the Tech Term) all of your phone data and contacts etc.
- if you use Google Voice, remember there is an entry on your Records Detail that shows the date, time and duration of the call but not the ultimate number you were dialing. I use GV as my primary contact number, so my GV number showing up on my details is not unusual. But I have not had to use it in the Hobby. My Text-only number has worked just fine for several years.
- NEVER EVER unlock your phone and hand it to someone. If you want to show pics, open the pic and hand the phone to them. If they want to dial someone else, open the phone app and hand it to them.
- REPEAT, NEVER EVER unlock your phone and hand it to someone.

Knowledge is Power!!
Hobby On!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women