Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2021, 01:03 AM   #16
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
But honestly pxmcc tried to make it political from the very first post. But granted, the folks tat actually executed the kill deserve all the credit. Politics aside.
sure crypt. makes perfect sense..

who's your boss by the way? or is that a secret..

Trump was in the thread title, but mentioning him is a thread hijack. folmfao..

here's what i think of that:
bahahahahahahahahahahaha..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 05:06 AM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaman85 View Post
....the people that were tracking him for 15 years deserve the credit for finding him. That starts with Clinton, ...
He wasn't known until after 911, so how could "Clinton" be tracking him while he was President. The courier was not an issue with respect to the attempt to down a WTC building in Clinton's administration. His identity was provided after some "enhanced interrogation" techniques begun in Eastern Europe.

Go back and carefully read the indictment of OBL that was obtained during the Clinton administration and see if the courier's name is mentioned as one of the "co-conspirators" (or at all.) The time line on that guy began in 2002.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-opposed...202214973.html

Quote:
‘Joe, what do you think?’

“And I said, ‘You know, I didn’t know we had so many economists around the table.’ I said, ‘We owe the man a direct answer. Mr. President, my suggestion is don’t go. We have to do two more things to see if he’s there.’”
Bitten didn't want to do the raid, because it might cost the "Presidency" for Obaminable, which means the VP for Bitten.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 02:16 PM   #18
targaman85
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

LL, see attached link to declassified documents indicating that we surely knew of OBL prior to 9/11/01. You've clearly forgotten that Condoleezza Rice was forced to sit and testify about this in front of a Congessional committee on 9/11. OBL was on TV in 1997 and 98 telling everyone that his followers would follow in the steps of the bomber that had already tried to bring down the World Trade Center. Let's see, who was POTUS in 1997? Do you think the same group that eventually tracked him down ignored this open intelligence at the time? The courier had nothing to do with it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...st_2001%29.pdf
targaman85 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2021, 02:36 PM   #19
targaman85
Valued Poster

A little more reading for LL:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ama-bin-laden/
Old 05-02-2021, 02:39 PM   #20
targaman85
Valued Poster

and a little more LL:

https://www.ajc.com/news/new-documen...Y7kHK47EV53rN/
Old 05-02-2021, 03:49 PM   #21
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
that was an utterly idiotic move.
Taking out one of the worlds most notorious terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of untold thousands (many of whom were American) is idiotic? Then again, I could see where a typical lib would share the same ideology.....Tebow knows O shipped them over a many pallet-o-cash.....
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 01:49 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by targaman85 View Post
LL, see attached link to declassified documents indicating that we surely knew of OBL prior to 9/11/01.
Are you making up some false narrative in an effort to discredit my postings? Do you see any statement by me on this board (or this thread) that indicates I believe that "we" didn't know about OBL prior to 9/11/01?

Let me save you some time, and I don't need alleged "unclassified" documents .... a 1998 indictment during the Clinton administration is sufficient, and I've posted that numerous times on this site.

"Reading" .... on what? Have you read the indictment?
Old 05-03-2021, 03:03 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Are you making up some false narrative in an effort to discredit my postings? Do you see any statement by me on this board (or this thread) that indicates I believe that "we" didn't know about OBL prior to 9/11/01?

Let me save you some time, and I don't need alleged "unclassified" documents .... a 1998 indictment during the Clinton administration is sufficient, and I've posted that numerous times on this site.

"Reading" .... on what? Have you read the indictment?
Apparently, you seem to "think" I believe our intelligence and law enforcement communities didn't know about OBL until after the Bush administration. I'm uncertain as to what leads you to that erroneous conclusion, but save it.

Our discussion was as the OP says: Bush had no intel on OBL to give Obaminable.

You just made him a liar. Thank you! Or are you the OP?
Old 05-03-2021, 07:19 AM   #24
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Apparently, you seem to "think" I believe our intelligence and law enforcement communities didn't know about OBL until after the Bush administration. I'm uncertain as to what leads you to that erroneous conclusion, but save it.

Our discussion was as the OP says: Bush had no intel on OBL to give Obaminable.

You just made him a liar. Thank you! Or are you the OP?

What I read from post 17 is that we didn't know about OBL during the Clinton Admin.

Quote:
He wasn't known until after 911, so how could "Clinton" be tracking him while he was President. .

I was questioning it too when I first read it and I'm still not sure if that's what you actually meant. OBL was definitely known prior to 9/11 and Clinton had a chance to take him out but didn't. Did I read your comment wrong or were you referring to someone else?

PX, you made it political just in the title of your post. LMAO
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2021, 06:30 PM   #25
targaman85
Valued Poster

Boardman, thanks for the support, but:

1) LL has Alzheimer's and doesn't know what he said 15 mins ago, so we should just feel sorry for him and drop it. Or,

2) LL doesn't have a clue what he's saying and is not worth wasting energy debating. Or,

3) LL should get some sleep and not be posting in the middle of the night when he's brain has given up for the day.
Old 05-04-2021, 07:12 AM   #26
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Taking out one of the worlds most notorious terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of untold thousands (many of whom were American) is idiotic? Then again, I could see where a typical lib would share the same ideology.....Tebow knows O shipped them over a many pallet-o-cash.....
Soleimani was a uniformed Irani officer, maybe comparable to the Special ops command in our military, who was invited as a guest of honor and military trainer/strategist to Iraq by the Iraqi government to help shut down Islamic State, Al Qaeda and some Sunni radicals allied with Al Qaeda/ISIS. Trump taking him out was an idiotic move, and could have resulted in Iraq straight up kicking us out, stronger Iraqi Iran ties, a payback assassination of a high-ranking U.S. officer, and possibly war with Iran's million man army, which is nothing like Iraq. This had 0 in common with the bin Laden takedown and the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi assassination, both of which were justified and excellent moves. Calling Soleimani a terrorist is just straight-up factually incorrect, like calling a senior Russian general a terrorist. You may not like him, but that doesn't make him a terrorist or a direct threat to the U.S.

plus the dude looked like sean connery's james bond. so there's that..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 08:43 AM   #27
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
You show the depth of your lack of knowledge and engraved bias.

BTW:

Why you dredge up these stale claims that aren't historically supported is beyond me .... Are you needing attention?

Here's the ending ... of the INVESTIGATION that began in 2002 under the Bush administration and he was being tracked during the second term of the Bush administration ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-13300680

Detained prisoners began to disclose his identity as a consequence of special interrogation techniques utilized during the Bush administration in Eastern Europe. If you read the article it is claimed he owned the house and maintained utility connections.

A courier was followed to the house and that courier had been "under watch" for years before Obaminable was elected.

As an aside it is my recollection that Your Man Bitten was opposed to the raid as being risky for Obaminable's re-election chances if it failed .... kinda like your Man Carter and the Iranian disaster.

You and yours can't destroy and rewrite all history. Live with it.
so, in your opinion, torture is consistent with the ethos of the world's greatest democratic republic? waterboarding-making someone feel like they are drowning-is ok as long as it leads to a (coerced btw and therefore unreliable) confession? and when our troops get captured as pows, we shouldn't worry about the hostile nation returning the favor? do we have the moral high ground, or are we barbarians like our enemies?

have you no decency, sir?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 11:13 AM   #28
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
Soleimani was a uniformed Irani officer, maybe comparable to the Special ops command in our military, who was invited as a guest of honor and military trainer/strategist to Iraq by the Iraqi government to help shut down Islamic State, Al Qaeda and some Sunni radicals allied with Al Qaeda/ISIS. Trump taking him out was an idiotic move, and could have resulted in Iraq straight up kicking us out, stronger Iraqi Iran ties, a payback assassination of a high-ranking U.S. officer, and possibly war with Iran's million man army, which is nothing like Iraq. This had 0 in common with the bin Laden takedown and the Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi assassination, both of which were justified and excellent moves. Calling Soleimani a terrorist is just straight-up factually incorrect, like calling a senior Russian general a terrorist. You may not like him, but that doesn't make him a terrorist or a direct threat to the U.S.

plus the dude looked like sean connery's james bond. so there's that..
You should double check your facts......

https://www.iranfocus.com/en/iran-an...-in-syria/?amp
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 01:52 PM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
You should double check your facts......

https://www.iranfocus.com/en/iran-an...-in-syria/?amp
who publishes this iran focus, some right wing think tank? never heard of it.

look, syria was and is a clusterfuck. war is hell anyway. there were no "good guys,"-excepting the Syrian Kurds-just bad guys and worse guys. did Iran help Assad? yup. did bad things happen there? yup. pinning all the clusterfuckery on Soleimani seems a bit tunnel-visioned though. i stand by my assessment that killing Soleimani on Iraqi soil when he was an invited guest of the Iraqi government wasn't the smartest move ever. just because we didn't end up in war with iran doesnt somehow make it a smart move, retrospectively.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 04:46 PM   #30
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

https://www.iranfocus.com/en/uncateg...4900-about-us/
CryptKicker is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women