Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60212
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48391
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41259
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35644
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2020, 09:40 PM   #16
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomofTheOpera View Post
And yet, here you are monitoring and commenting when you wrote you wouldn't. Any wonder why folks think what they do about you and your lack of credibility?
Winner winner chicken dinner!!
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 09:52 PM   #17
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I prefer chicken n waffles ...
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:07 PM   #18
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

phantom work with try and bb1961. the 3 of you should be able to produce a legit 500 word minimum troll post..

ya'll r getting some momentum. now lets see your magnum opus.

i recommend google docs. ya'll got this, i'm sure of it..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 10:29 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
I won't be posting in it or monitoring it, so speak your peace.
Yeah, when...
Old 04-14-2020, 11:19 PM   #20
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Yeah, when...
when you step up your troll game sir. you let me down. i know u can do better..

try is actually a pretty good troll. i'm expecting big things from the 3 of ya. back2 is a good mean troll but he's currently on "vacation" in Eccie's "Big House," but there is a way around that. ask Russ. if ur nice to him maybe..

Wakeup is a pretty good troll too. he might be able to help you in the "brainstorming" stage or some final edits..

lemme see, who am i forgetting. anyone know anybody else who can help bb1961 step up his troll game. we need like a troll dream team. heck, this is eccie; this shouldn't be that hard. wheres a good troll when you need one dammit..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 12:26 AM   #21
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
TBoneSteak, when I get my $1200 Pelosi bucks, I'm sending the money you're way to pay you for the space I occupy in your head.

#DrumpfMeltdown
#Biden/Cuomo2020
#ModTies
#Famila
#ArmyNationalGuard
#PelosiPatriot
#Oh2
#TrumpVirus
#ObamaDerangedSyndrome

You forgot one.

#stolenvalor
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 12:53 AM   #22
bb1961
Valued Poster

Originally Posted by pxmcc
Old 04-15-2020, 07:01 AM   #23
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

px, You're doing it wrong.
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 07:24 AM   #24
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
px, You're doing it wrong.
what would you suggest sir? i can't let bb1961 slide with this half-ass trolling. my thought is, if you're gonna troll, you gotta troll like a boss..

he needs some help. nothing personal sir, but as a favor, can you give him some pointers? you're not a troll, but if you wanted to be, i'd suspect that your troll game would be a1 +++ (like gfe+++ in reviews and whatnot/whathaveyou.) all trolls are created equal, but some trolls are more equal than others. so far, bb1961 is less equal than other trolls. he's way less equal, for example, than Wakeup the infamous and notorious cat herder, who presides over the food-fight forum..

wait, is that the forum WU bought so he can be considered a mod? i never fancied him to have such a bankroll. oh wait, he gets his cut of Valerie's accounts receivables. what was i thinking..

btw, why tf did crypt close the trump thread? oh wait, it was because bb1961 is such a little bitch. what was i thinking. my bad..

carry on. or wait, is it carrion. eccie is dead and decaying. full stop.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 10:19 AM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

PX you a good dude...keep regulating these guys. You're on point.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #26
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

boardman is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 06:39 PM   #27
USAsoldier
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Talking #MoreRentMoneyForTheSpaceIoccu pyInYallsCabeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You forgot one.

#stolenvalor
Aww dang, you need some Pelosi rent money too Dear_Joan?? I got you boo! $600 Pelosi bucks coming you're way, and the other $600 for my other boo TBoneSteaks. We all gotta eat, boo's!

#Hungry
#RentIsDue
#Biden/Cuomo2020
#PelosiPeoplesChamp
#DrumpfVirus
#ModTies
USAsoldier is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 11:14 PM   #28
pxmcc
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAsoldier View Post
Aww dang, you need some Pelosi rent money too Dear_Joan?? I got you boo! $600 Pelosi bucks coming you're way, and the other $600 for my other boo TBoneSteaks. We all gotta eat, boo's!

#Hungry
#RentIsDue
#Biden/Cuomo2020
#PelosiPeoplesChamp
#DrumpfVirus
#ModTies
i was going to legit see if USA and i could treat tbone2 and Dear_John to some steaks, then i remembered that all the steakhouses are closed. maybe once this clusterfuck blows over. heads up i'm just an ordinary joe, nothing special. and i'm pretty sure USA has some good war stories. i have one from from my little bro when he was flying in his bird the Captain of the USS Ronald Reagan to his boat; things got a little "exciting."
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:54 AM   #29
pxmcc
Valued Poster

but bb1961-btw does that mean you've been barebacking random hoes since 1961-since Boardman doesn't seem inclined to help you learn how to troll like a boss, i guess it falls to me to try to give you some helpful pointers..

first, you gotta lose the annoying little brother sthtick. no troll boss even does that.

second, you gotta do your homework, which means you gotta research. ya sorry it sucks i know. but in this case you have an absolute gold mine. you just gotta dig out the good stuff. ok i'm even going to help you out. for example,

wtf is a bully alert..

what kind of clown gives a fuck you shove to a "scary" pimp while a 2nd pimp looks on, all the while holding an awkward hobby bag. surely no one could possibly be that dumb..

what kind of moron tests bear spray from a moving bicycle firing into a brisk headwind? surely there isn't anyone that stupid, right..

what kind of retard fucks a skinny fat ho while her beached whale roommate is doing god knows what in the next bed over and literally laughs at her pimp when he makes his "unexpected and grand" entrance and tells him (the pimp) that he's fucking up the hobbyist's chi, while the skinny fat ho explains to the pimp what a hobbyist is, while the hobbyist is literally laughing so hard his stomach hurts..

surely no one is dumb enough to bet 600 bucks on a single roll of dice just because the shooter looks like he's been shooting dice from when he was still wearing Pampers..

and surely no white retard would seek out the worst hood in h-town walking at 2am in khaki shorts, a clean white t-shirt and comfy sneaks, for stress relief, no less. like wtf..

and no normal cyclist when confronted with a pack of pitbulls would identify the alpha male and aim to run him over unless he runs, and quickly, thereby killing him and scaring the beezesus out of the rest of the pack. (note to cyclists: google maps bike routes will for sure take you through a ward that will be filled with packs of hungry uncollared pits, sometimes several wards.) surely there's no one that dumb..

so step 1: research with patience. (i'll be following up with more tips and helpful hints. imma show you how to troll like a boss..)

are you with me so far sir..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:34 AM   #30
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women