Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162519
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35840
Mojojo33117

Old 11-23-2011, 07:30 PM   #16
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

ATX WRX - My first wife who I was in love with took me for $50k. You got off cheap! But be assured, they are protecting you from me.

Super mod - thanks for posting your last salvo - I got disgusted after this one and didn't read more. Some how it seems appropriate to the situation:

"You have to look at it from our perspective as well. (Well, you don't *have* to, but it helps.) People count on this board to protect them from all manner of various pitfalls legal and otherwise. To rely on someone to help do so requires a certain amount of trust. Trust can be earned in many ways but most often simply by knowing a person and their contributions (whether meeting them in person or not).

Without that, people with agendas that are less than honest or trustworthy could subvert that process. Note: I am not in any way saying you are less than honest or trustworthy - merely that you don't have that level of trust. As you yourself said, you are a new user who hasn't come here to make friends. Which is fine, but does mean that you may have a hurdle or two to cross before introducing new ladies into a status that denotes they have passed a basic level of vetting."

For those that want to read the thread:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=253560
cckid2006 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:32 PM   #17
Eraserman
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
This scenerio begs me to ask; what if your ATF called up and asked for that kind of assistance? I'm talking about an ATF that you see frequently. Would you do it?
From Silverado:

[Paden has gotten his horse back and they're "kissing" each other]
Cavalry Sgt.: How do I know this is your horse?
Paden: Can't you see this horse loves me?
Cavalry Sgt.: I had a gal do that to me. It didn't make her my wife.

No. Being an ATF doesn't make us best friends. I only offer serious help to best friends.
Eraserman is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:43 PM   #18
atxwrx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

By no means am I blaming the mods at all for this. There is only so much that the mods can do. We all have to use our best judgment. You have to use what you read, what you hear, what you observe and read between the lines all at the same time.

I just wish that there was more honest and helpful info exchanged instead of some of the bullshit that you read sometimes. My other wish is that when things do happen that some how some way info can be given in a non-drama way. Something leads me to believe that things like this happen fairly often but is not spoken of b/c of fear of whatever retaliation, or being labeled as causing drama, or just b/c they want to maintain some kind of badass rep.
atxwrx is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:56 PM   #19
cckid2006
Valued Poster

ATXWRX - wasn't implying the mods were to blame - just pointing out a perceived "click" where some are distrusted while others are to be trusted because of "status".
Old 11-25-2011, 10:59 PM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckid2006 View Post
ATXWRX - wasn't implying the mods were to blame - just pointing out a perceived "click" where some are distrusted while others are to be trusted because of "status".
Not "status"

Earned Reputation.

You popped up and expected instant credibility and seem to be carting around a grudge for a while now.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 09:18 AM   #21
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
You seem to have an agenda with your comments which are not necessarily on this topic. If you have a problem with our staff members, here are the proper ways to approach said problem or issue:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself. This applies to fellow members as well as staff. We do not require that you have respect for us, but we do require that you treat us respectfully in the public forums. If you feel the need to vent, gripe, or blow off some steam regarding a staff member's action or decision, we ask that you keep it private. Email, RTM, or the PM system would be the appropriate avenue to take in such cases. In cases where you would like to request additional clarity about a staff decision, you are free to pursue an answer in either a public forum or private means of communication. If handled publicly, post your inquiry in a respectful manner.

Now that you have been informed of the nuances of criticizing the Staff, I will expect you to follow the above listed guideline. I am sure that any issue that you have can easily be handled if done properly.

Now back on topic, please.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff

Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:45 PM   #22
cckid2006
Valued Poster

Back on topic - which member(s) with "earned reputation" vouched for her?

With all due respect!
Old 11-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #23
mastermind238
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Back on topic - which member(s) with "earned reputation" vouched for her?
Any reputable member who vouched for her did so on the basis of the info he had at a specific point in time. If the girl's behavior spiraled out of control after she was verified, it hardly seems fair to blame her misadventures on the member who vouched for her.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that once-reputable providers might fall under the influence of less-than-reputable hobbyists (or pimps) who then lead them astray. I just can't imagine ...
mastermind238 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 03:44 PM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind238 View Post
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, that once-reputable providers might fall under the influence of less-than-reputable hobbyists (or pimps) who then lead them astray. I just can't imagine ...
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:00 PM   #25
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Any reputable member who vouched for her did so on the basis of the info he had at a specific point in time. If the girl's behavior spiraled out of control after she was verified, it hardly seems fair to blame her misadventures on the member who vouched for her.

+1
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:49 PM   #26
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:

First, we would not say who vouched for her. I am sure that whichever Mod roused himself from his hermetic existence when the vouch(s) was/were sent had to have felt that it was sufficient. Just like the person(s) that vouched for her, it just shows that no matter how much effort goes into our attempts to protect our community from occurrences such as this, they will happen, because we are all humans and at times we all succumb to human weaknesses.
I think that the above statement sums up nicely what can and will happen from time to time.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #27
Vyt
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
whichever Mod roused himself from his hermetic existence when the vouch(s) was/were sent

GO FIND YOUR OWN CAVE, YOU!
Vyt is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 07:05 PM   #28
Hardriver
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Caveat emptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxwrx View Post
Apparently Foxxxy Roxxxy wasn't the only one running game. I know that everyone will say that I should have know better (and I should have). But I fell into that "but you are special" trap, and I should have known better about that too. I guess this is more of a venting post than anything. No alert or anything like that. I just wonder how many other guys these girls have suckered in the past few weeks besides me.
Hey Bud,

As always you remember what this board is all about... INFORMATION!!! Thanks for sharing and putting it out there for all of us. It's been a very long time since I've been on the board and in the game so to speak, but not really surprised to see that "the more things change, the more they stay the same." Thanks again!

HD
Hardriver is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:29 PM   #29
Union Jack
Account Disabled

Quote:

Haha!! Shocked indeed!

What a splendid read!
Union Jack is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #30
Darth Giner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Just to add my two cents...I gave Keyra a good review because when I saw her everything was great. No weirdness, no hint of a pimp or any shit like that. Tried to book with her a second time and there was some drama about a friend being hurt or something.
But that first time with her was really great, guess things have changed, too bad I was looking forward to seeing her again.
Darth Giner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women