Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162918
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36476
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-28-2021, 03:40 PM   #16
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie View Post
Uhm...isn't this I MAJOR no no???
What happens on another board is their business and they are responsible for policing their business...Now if Buckwiser was stating an ECCIE provider was giving him confidential ECCIE Ladies Forum info he would be in serious trouble and facing serious Ban Time and admins would also be pressuring him to reveal the Provider who gave him the info so they can come down on her, too.
Old 12-28-2021, 04:31 PM   #17
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
What happens on another board is their business and they are responsible for policing their business...Now if Buckwiser was stating an ECCIE provider was giving him confidential ECCIE Ladies Forum info he would be in serious trouble and facing serious Ban Time and admins would also be pressuring him to reveal the Provider who gave him the info so they can come down on her, too.
Yep

One of the differences between OH2 and here is on OH2 if a Hobbiests, I'll use BLM as the example.

If BLM said any disparaging remarks about a provider ANYWHERE on the WEB, he is banned from OH2. IN the admins eyes, it doesn't matter what the other sites rules/guidelines are, it violates OH2's guideline of the "Kinder & Gentler" wo0rld of Providers.

On ECCIE, it's only if you violate the guideline on this site.
Warnings, infractions, and in some cases 24 hours to 7 day cool off bans happen.

There are stickies at the top of the forums with these guidelines.
Old 12-28-2021, 04:36 PM   #18
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

I forgot to ad

Unlike OH2, the staff here will NOT lock a thread like this until both parties speak.

We will NOT ban the OP for his thread because he dared to say something negative about a Provider that cost him money and could cost other mongers money.

We won't Ban or give infractions to the mongers who post their thoughts and concerns which normally causes the providers on OH2 to run crying with rtm to the staff because OH2 is where 'The Ladies make The Rules" and bucking their system causes guys to get infractions and bans.

Ask Chung Tran. He was banned for calling out 2 ladies who were ripping guys off and now are on OH2s protected endangered species list.

It's good to have these conversations.

However, a new thread needs to be made for these type of discussions in order to keep this thread on topic.

If someone wishes to start a thread about the
1. Do's and Dont's of prepaying
2.Supplying RW id and info
3. Any other decent topic

Go for it.

If JJ responds with her side, then this thread ends.
Old 12-28-2021, 06:56 PM   #19
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Her not responding speaks volumes in and of itself and this thread should be stapled to her profile on here and anywhere else she has a profile, especially P411.

I wonder if she will respond? Surely she has seen this thread. Of course, what can she say, the OP is lying or she has just been too busy to give him a response let alone see him for a session he paid for in advance? She was all too ready and willing to take his money, so that is not going to fly!
Old 12-28-2021, 07:31 PM   #20
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie View Post
Uhm...isn't this I MAJOR no no???
I really hope youre talking about ck1942's unethical ways. I have access anytime to oh2's ladies rooms. I can vouch he allows personal info outting in those forums. Its everywhere!

Deposits to fuck a hooker is just.... NO never
Old 12-28-2021, 10:52 PM   #21
slap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I really hope youre talking about ck1942's unethical ways. I have access anytime to oh2's ladies rooms. I can vouch he allows personal info outting in those forums. Its everywhere!

Shit. A provider on OH2 recently outted someone in a public forum and nothing happened to her.
Old 12-28-2021, 11:44 PM   #22
ProFun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

I am not shocked at all, her attitude has always been telling. She has a no review policy because her service is horrendous,
Old 12-29-2021, 02:40 AM   #23
The Queen Sophie
THE one and only....

User ID: 540332
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Which one or all of them?

The lady showing the guy the ladies forum?

Outing someone's real world information such as his real name, address, phone number and picture?

Quick question for you. Which act is more harmful?
Outing real world info of course, but that isn't the point of my post.
Old 12-29-2021, 05:45 AM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Her not responding speaks volumes in and of itself and this thread should be stapled to her profile on here and anywhere else she has a profile, especially P411.

I wonder if she will respond? Surely she has seen this thread. Of course, what can she say, the OP is lying or she has just been too busy to give him a response let alone see him for a session he paid for in advance? She was all too ready and willing to take his money, so that is not going to fly!

I'd honestly agree with you on this if she were still a regular poster on this board, but her last post on Eccie was in February of this year.

OP-- if you can prove your claims and your attempts to collect either the session or the deposit... give her a final warning then report it to P411. That's really the only recourse you have aside from posting these FYI threads.
Old 12-29-2021, 07:08 AM   #25
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

As far as access to the provider forums on OH2, I know my pictures are posted in there, and what is laughable is the fact that the pics they posted are years and years old because I know who originally saved and posted those pics those many years ago, and those pics went viral as they were spread to my haters as providers, many of whom I have seen for sessions and received p411 OKs from who showed them to me in their email for an "anonymous source".

Getting back to the JJ, whom this thread is about, she has posted shit about me for years, how I am a danger to the community, ect. I believe one of the many things she accused me of is trying to see her for a session, but I would not see her if she paid me double her rate as I know she is a scammer with her stealing donations and with her service (or lack thereof). The fact is, those who accuse are usually the ones guilty of the offense themselves, and in the end, the truth eventually comes out. This thread is a perfect example of what goes around comes around. Too bad no one had the balls to report it sooner as I am sure she has done it in the past many times. However, I do understand why it was not reported, she is a popular provider with many WKs who was also a frequent poster. The fear of being labeled, and others buying into the bullshit giving you that label after every just about post you make from then on, on a SHMB is a scary thing!
Old 12-29-2021, 11:14 AM   #26
Vanilla Gorilla
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19
Thumbs up I APPROVE this message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
She got you good Man, I don't believe she's even a TX anymore, could be wrong.

Only simps schedule though OH2, Owner is a Man with a Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckwiser View Post
He (CK1942) is also one of the worst abusers of hobbyist privacy in the history of the TX hobby. A lady recently allowed me to see what is posted about men inside the protected Ourhome ladies room and some posts
by ladies there included hobbyists...

1) Real world names
2) Addresses
3) Even pictures

He is a scourge on the TX hobby and has been since 1999 when he was an aspd big sh*t.

In fact, CK1942 was directly responsible for the demise of aspd.net in 2009 (as he ran it on behalf of the owner during her final illness) after he allowed a protected lady to use the aspd San Antonio ladies room to out by full name and address a hobbyist whose only crime was smoking a cigar inside his own home in the presence of a lady CK1942 was fond of. For this great crime the hobbyist was outted by this sensitive lady, and though this innocent hobbyist"s provider friends protested, CK1942 declared the mans personal info would remain on aspd as an alert in that sites ladies room.

This hobbyist became so enraged that he launched a campaign against CK1942, that involved the heirs of the deceased aspd site owner-- who refused to remove his name and address from their site, leading him to hire a private detective to dig up dirt on the deceased owners stepfather which was used to eventually force the aspd owner(s) to close aspd permanently. He also informed Houston vice in 2009 about a Houston party CK1942 hosted, resulting in numerous arrests.

So, the end of aspd.net was a direct result of CK1942 protecting the hurt feelings of one of his favorite ladies who was offended by cigar smoke and allowing her to publish a hobbyist FULL NAME on aspd.net... something the original owner would never have permitted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post

This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message.
Old 12-29-2021, 12:44 PM   #27
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I could have sworn I asked to be removed from this site almost a year ago. I do not use this website other than info share. Someone literally had to call me to tell me this was up here.

I have been retired for quite a long time. I have seen a total of two clients in the last year and a half.

This dude really is funny for posting this here.

All I’m gonna say is fake news!!

This is not true.

Anyone that truly knows me knows this isn’t true.

Please keep me and my name out of your drama.

I don’t even live in Dallas anymore but since we are here I’ll be there Tomorrow morning for a few days, id love to catch up with some new and old friends. Shoot me an email.

It’s really sad that the same 4 losers are still on here 15yrs later doing the same troll shit.
Old 12-29-2021, 12:51 PM   #28
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I could have sworn I asked to be removed from this site almost a year ago. I do not use this website other than info share. Someone literally had to call me to tell me this was up here.

I have been retired for quite a long time. I have seen a total of two clients in the last year and a half.

This is not true.

I don’t even live in Dallas anymore but since we are here I’ll be there Tomorrow morning for a few days, id love to catch up with some new and old friends ��

It’s really sad that the same 4 losers are still on here 15yrs later doing the same troll shit.
Your posting history in the last 2 months doesn't really square up with what you posted here about not using this website. Not saying what the OP posted is true or not true but don't chase what could be false info with more false info.
Old 12-29-2021, 12:59 PM   #29
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post

This is not true.

I don’t even live in Dallas anymore but since we are here I’ll be there Tomorrow morning for a few days, id love to catch up with some new and old friends. Shoot me an email.

You are looking too hard. I don’t ever post things about my real whereabouts on Social media. Unless you are working that’s dumb. There are stalkers, creeps, and weirdos I think that’s evident from reading this thread.

Like I’m pretty sure I haven’t been on this site or posted here in almost an entire year. As grace mentioned my last post was February. I’m pretty sure they were even more scarce before that.

A providers personal life or whereabouts should be off limits retired or not.

If you are that curious hit me up I’d be glad to explain but I refuse to go back and forth on a stupid review board. Especially being I don’t use it for business anymore so I really don’t care lol
Old 12-29-2021, 01:03 PM   #30
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
Your posting history in the last 2 months doesn't really square up with what you posted here about not using this website. Not saying what the OP posted is true or not true but don't chase what could be false info with more false info.

According to what I can see when I click on her statistics-- prior to today, she hasn't posted on this board since February of 2021. That's 10 months. She does post on the other forum from time to time-- but that is not the same thing as being active on Eccie.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women