Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-17-2021, 09:40 AM   #16
Baconman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

+1
Couldn't say it any better. But I will later.
Baconman is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 11:02 AM   #17
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by arealone View Post
Here's the bottom line that we all need to learn from this encounter (plus a couple of other lessons that need to be shared).

1. If a provider asks for a deposit, automatically assume it's a scam, even though they might have an impeccable review history. Move on to the next provider.
2. If a provider asks for personal info for screening (personal info is anything you are not comfortable giving out), move on. A big part of this hobby is confidentiality / anonymity. They aren't giving you their personal info, you don't need to provide yours. Too often personal info and real world identity has been leaked.

I'm sure there is lots more, but these will be the first two commandments.
+1
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 11:58 AM   #18
Baconman
Valued Poster

Pay with cash only. If you pay by cashapp or Venom most of the time they find out your name that.
Be careful being on Snapchat and Instagram. Personal info can be found there also.
Old 08-17-2021, 01:14 PM   #19
jeffycisme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

heres my stance i would never pay any amount down lol, thats just begging to get robbed, 2nd i dont mind giving my real world info to any provider who in turn does the same, but if you want my name ect and i only know you as bubbles, aint gonna happen my captain, i understand as a provider theres a risk, but as a client there is a risk as well, most providers screen so if i have 25 reviews and you dont like that i wont give you my ssn then youll jut lose out on my clientship, bad things can happen to clients as well, maybe even worse things, thats just my 2 sense
jeffycisme is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 01:15 PM   #20
ArkyLegend
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

“A smart person learns from his mistakes, but a truly wise person learns from the mistakes of others.” Only reason I posted as far as personal information like my name being leaked I’m not really worried about it. I’m very open about my hobby with friends. It wouldn’t result in any embarrassment. As far as Arkansas laws the hobby isn’t a big concern. Hardly anybody gets charged and if you do all it takes is a little cash to make it disappear.
ArkyLegend is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 05:52 PM   #21
Exchequer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconman View Post
I'm confused about the personal assistant angle. No mention of it in this transaction
Sorry for the confusion. There was no mention at all about a voice conversation, only texting so who knows who anyone was talking to. Probably a good idea to also talk on the phone just to make sure you are dealing with a real person. Maybe that could be added to the tablets when Area comes down from Mount Sinai. Another one to add and this burned me personally, so those of you that told me so, I know, I know.
No matter how friendly you become and how much you think you know someone, you don't truly know them. In a matter of two weeks, I saw someone make a 180 on what I thought they were. It really hurt and got me depressed for a month, but I am wiser and much more cautious now. And if you live in Arkansas, it ain't you!

As far as this thread, I probably came off as defending the person who is accused of misappropriating another person's funds. Well I didn't mean to. I do believe in everyone getting a fair share to dispute an accusation, but I think time is running out on this one.
Exchequer is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2021, 08:48 PM   #22
Laurenspencer
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 90884
My Bio Page

Since Macey Jewell has not responded to the client or the thread , I am with Exchequer we always think the best of everyone . I hope she is ok and nothing has came up that would prevent her from making contact with the client . Before anyone thinks the worst , has anyone from here contacted her , sent her a DM or a text to check on her or let her know the thread is here . I looked at her profile and It seems she is not on ECCIE much
Laurenspencer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 01:46 AM   #23
MJewel
Macey Jewel

User ID: 551905
My ECCIE Reviews

This review is strange. I am not aware I have even seen this client something is very off here..... I don't even know what this thread is about? No I am not on here much.
MJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 01:56 AM   #24
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Also I am new to this forum. My email was hacked. Look forward to anyone inboxing me to please explain this.....
Old 08-18-2021, 02:05 AM   #25
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

I have no idea Arkylegend who you are? My A/C at my incall has been broken for a week so I have not been scheduling until I can get it repaired. Also Aug 12th was my sons Bday there would be no way I would have scheduled on that date. Please share with me what this is about?
Old 08-18-2021, 02:11 AM   #26
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

Arkylegend that is not my email for quite sometime now. That email was hacked Please check my account as it was changed.
Old 08-18-2021, 08:20 AM   #27
iamrollin
Valued Poster

I have met her and she is AWESOME! Fun, creative, sweet and so SEXY! This review does not resemble the great woman I have met. Just sharing my $ .02
iamrollin is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:29 AM   #28
MJewel
Macey Jewel

My ECCIE Reviews

I DO NOT TAKE DEPOSITS PERIOD. THIS IS A LIE ALL OF IT
Old 08-18-2021, 08:37 AM   #29
Hot Summer
Curvy Blonde Bombshell

User ID: 269416
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJewel View Post
I DO NOT TAKE DEPOSITS PERIOD. THIS IS A LIE ALL OF IT
I believe you Macey!
Id like to see his proof of this happening?
Maybe facts will help slow this wolf pack down from attacking you!
Give the lady a chance before you go for her throat!
Hot Summer is online now   Quote
Old 08-18-2021, 08:47 AM   #30
Baconman
Valued Poster

Summer you're making way too much out if it.Nobody has attacked anyone. Macey has spoken so there it is.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women