Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70759
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42125
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #16
CajunCypher
Gaining Momentum

Madison May is also pretty talented. She could definitely fill the slot haha
Old 05-06-2013, 09:26 PM   #17
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Let us know how much it costs you to get that spot...

This comes off as an insinuation that blowpops spots are 'for sale' and that he doesn't have any integrity when he makes his list. I've known blowpop for over 10 years and to me, he's a stand up guy.

Unlike you or me...............at least he has a list.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:54 PM   #18
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm just tickled pink that I made the list again !! And trust me I earned it !!!slurp slurp !!
Old 05-07-2013, 12:39 AM   #19
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
This comes off as an insinuation that blowpops spots are 'for sale' and that he doesn't have any integrity when he makes his list. I've known blowpop for over 10 years and to me, he's a stand up guy.

Unlike you or me...............at least he has a list.

Well then why not simply post the reviews instead of pimping for discounted knob-jobs?

"Why not, it's good advertising", right Bianca? (not that she's not worthy of the top spot, just that the donation was precisely that. A donation. <~~Straight from that proverbial, biting part of the equine).

It just calls into question the rankings.; namely, how these discounted/free* knob-jobs affected them.

It ain't bottle rocket surgery, boys and girls. .

Old 05-07-2013, 04:10 AM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine cummings View Post
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-)

Butt if you give a stellar bj are you willing to bump another lady down?
Old 05-07-2013, 05:37 AM   #21
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Y'all should realize by now that I don't "insinuate" anything...
Old 05-07-2013, 07:15 AM   #22
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Let us know how much it costs you to get that spot...
Why on earth would someone pay to be on my list? It's just one hobbyist's opinion. It is sweet that you hold my opinion in such high regard that you keep insinuating this, though.

And it means even more from a guy who uses a particular provider's photo as his avatar, while he posts hundreds of content-free posts.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:25 AM   #23
blowpop
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Well then why not simply post the reviews instead of pimping for discounted knob-jobs?

It just calls into question the rankings.; namely, how these discounted/free* knob-jobs affected them.
I get several emails a week asking who I'd recommend for a great BBBJ. Reviews are great (I write them, unlike some of the whiners in this thread) but the list is just a list of my favorites, which I'm happy to recommend to hobbyists who are fellow enthusiasts.

Many providers offer French-only rates. Since I don't do FS in sessions, why wouldn't I choose that rate? And the provider's rate isn't a factor in position on the list, but it is a factor in who I'll see for a return engagement, since my hobby budget isn't unlimited.

If you think the list is rigged, don't read it. And I'm curious - who doesn't belong on the list?
Old 05-07-2013, 07:55 AM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

In my opinion Bianca Page does not deserve to be stuck on that usury list. But, I understand why you have to put her at #1.

The truth is there in the OPs posts for anyone who wants to see with their eyes wide open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
It's early May in Houston, and that means the OTC conference has blown into town. The city is flooded with conventioneers, and the city is flooded with out-of-town talent. It's easy for our local stars to be overlooked, and that's a shame for the hobbyist. Why give up a guaranteed great session for an unknown?

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Christle Fox - TheCFE
3. Veronica Peach
4. Brittney from Kentucky
5. Tatiana
6. Phoenix
7. Allison of Houston
8. Hannah Hearte
9. Alyssa
10. (open)

In this edition, MLisa drops off due to her retirement - she's a Houston legend and will be greatly missed.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt, either.)

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends.
Quote:
I get several emails a week asking who I'd recommend for a great BBBJ. Reviews are great (I write them, unlike some of the whiners in this thread) but the list is just a list of my favorites, which I'm happy to recommend to hobbyists who are fellow enthusiasts.

Many providers offer French-only rates. Since I don't do FS in sessions, why wouldn't I choose that rate? And the provider's rate isn't a factor in position on the list, but it is a factor in who I'll see for a return engagement, since my hobby budget isn't unlimited.

If you think the list is rigged, don't read it. And I'm curious - who doesn't belong on the list?
Seeing the hooktards scamper to fill that all illusive #10 slot is hilarious...........scamper little hooktards.......scamper.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #25
blowpop
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine cummings View Post
I'd be willing to fill in the #10 position Blowpop! :-)
We may need to schedule an interview.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #26
blowpop
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
In my opinion Bianca Page does not deserve to be stuck on that usury list. But, I understand why you have to put her at #1.

The truth is there in the OPs posts for anyone who wants to see with their eyes wide open.

Seeing the hooktards scamper to fill that all illusive #10 slot is hilarious...........scamper little hooktards.......scamper.
Why is Bianca at #1 on the list? Because she gave me the best BJ ever in the hobby. The woman is crazy talented. TheCFE is the first provider I've seen who comes close, thus her debut at #2.

I keep forgetting that there are a few folks out there who see scams everywhere. I'll simplify things for you: I don't have intercourse with providers. That's something that I reserve for my private, non-hobby life.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:42 AM   #27
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
I'll simplify things for you: I don't have intercourse with providers. That's something that I reserve for my private, non-hobby life.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:43 AM   #28
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston View Post
I'm just tickled pink that I made the list again !! And trust me I earned it !!!slurp slurp !!
Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it.
Old 05-07-2013, 09:51 AM   #29
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey View Post
Don't really care about this list at all. I just wanted to say that "slurp slurp" thing you and Athena say is not a turn on. Ijs. Maybe I'm the only one but that shit turns my stomach every time I read it.
This.
Old 05-07-2013, 10:26 AM   #30
tristan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 86

Who is Tatiana?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women