Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 01-02-2018, 10:56 AM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietxx View Post
I'm of the mind that what other providers do is none of my business because it will never HURT my business. A man that wants a cheaper provider/one that offers BBFS/one that offers Greek or PSE etc etc, they will NEVER SEE ME! They will go see those girls! I'm not missing out on a single dollar.

I'd rather those guys looking for BBFS to have someone to see rather than try and see me, pester me during the session, or even try to stealth me!

At the end of the day, we are all the same in the hobbiests mind...a bunch of whores. So, I'd rather stand in solidarity with my fellow whores than nit pick another persons hustle....but that's just me! Saves me a lot of time and energy hating on shit I can't control.

but hobbyists are whores too..
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:09 AM   #17
Seeskylar
ATF BIG BOOTY CUTIE

User ID: 208645
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

OH I am sorry I guess someone cant read when I said I will speak for myself when I say THAT I CANT STAND BP WHORES THAT FUCK UP THE WHOLE HOBBY ETIQUETTE of SAFE and good service, by bring their trashy cheap shit to a review site that I would say use to be a respectful discreet hook up with INTERNET WHORES not STREET walkers. I will say that ALL BULLSHIT TO THE SIDE, they dont effect my business cause I for one turn down appts left and right cause I am a picky person on who gets to spend time with me. I prefer to have quality adult play time with a client that respects his health , plus knows that when he meets me not only will he leave me satisfied and not worried about getting fucked over or took advantage of. I love the time I spend with my clients, I cant stand when a dumbass provider that lowers her rates and takes the risk of unsafe play just cause she knows no better or maybe its cause she just does care about her health...

AGAIN EITHER way I am speaking on how I feel about a situation, I dont go cry to Moderators about something that is out of my control... BUT I WILL POST ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT DUMBASS CHEAP DESPERATE BP WHORE fucking up the hustle of her worth.

anyways enjoy your day and rest of week cause I will... kisses:ninja_h ide_h4h:
Seeskylar is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 11:17 AM   #18
Tupak42
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeskylar View Post
JUST wanted to vent about something that has not only pissed me off but I am just wondering why all this BP trash is coming to eccie and fucking up the whole GAME HUSTLE OF PROVIDERS.

NOW I am speaking for myself when I say what a provider offers not all do and AGAIN you get what you pay for. I value my health along with my values as a independent provider. HIT HIT in this hustle game as a provider and what you offer and except is just fucking sad. LADIES CREAMPIE we all know what it is, just curious are you keeping in mind about the risk of doing this????

I am just sick to my stomach about how they offer these things and knowing the risk and having rates as to a street walker wtf not only have these providers messed up the rates to what they could make but are fucking up our review site with trash... BBFS CREAMPIE SS I HOPE YOU GUYS HIT UP THE CLINIC and my whole out look on these services that is becoming more and more outed is anybody that is offering to give these services or are inquiring for the services are either trying to give back to the community something that they have already contacted or just fucking plain stupid on playing safe and making money.

I WANT THE OLD ECCIE BACK...

THIS SITE IS BECOME A NEW BP STREET WALKING TRASHY FUCKTARD TROLL CENTER.

JUST MY THOUGHTS
This is the main reason why I don't see many providers. The SS really throws me off on how closely you are flirting with danger.

Although most of my hobbying was in NY/NJ area, 10 years ago it was a lot safer.
Tupak42 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 12:32 PM   #19
Guest072624
Account Disabled

User ID: 124816
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
The hobby isn't fun or safe anymore.

I don't fuck raw in my personal life and I'm damn
sure not gonna upset my pH balance in the
hobby world.

Safety is #1 at all times!!
Agreed Skylar and P. Im not into jeopardizing my safety for ANY amount. And to the guy on here that said were just whores who stick dicks in us for money etc....

Sir, you have no idea how much of a bigger whore YOU are for paying for it. Trick Ass.
Guest072624 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 01:07 PM   #20
Lucchese
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

So a guy who pays money to fuck a whore is a BIGGER whore than the actual whore who spreads her legs and lets that "trick" fucker her? Interesting.

You really think there is a "whore" scale ? Or is that just your hooker logic?
Lucchese is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 01:16 PM   #21
rustyshackleford112.7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

So if this is the precedent...can, lets say, Jessica4stacks come and start bashing girls for bbbj and DFK that charge less than her? There are many levels of what people feel are unsafe...some more obvious of course....just my thoughts. BTW, i dont know and have never seen j4s but she just popped into my head when reading this.
rustyshackleford112.7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 02:14 PM   #22
Lincoln.F.Stern
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by julietxx View Post
I'm of the mind that what other providers do is none of my business because it will never HURT my business. A man that wants a cheaper provider/one that offers BBFS/one that offers Greek or PSE etc etc, they will NEVER SEE ME! They will go see those girls! I'm not missing out on a single dollar.

I'd rather those guys looking for BBFS to have someone to see rather than try and see me, pester me during the session, or even try to stealth me!

At the end of the day, we are all the same in the hobbiests mind...a bunch of whores. So, I'd rather stand in solidarity with my fellow whores than nit pick another persons hustle....but that's just me! Saves me a lot of time and energy hating on shit I can't control.
There is a flaw in the over all logic of providers doing BBFS and the guys that see them.

1) unless the guy posts a review of a provider that DOES offer BBFS (even though in his review he states everything is covered, he could be lying) you have no idea if the client you are about to romp around with with EVERYTHING covered (we talking CFS, CBJ and CHJ "Covered Hand Job") there is no way to know.

Flip side of the coin I am sure there are some providers that offer BB but only to their frequent fliers per say or for an upcharge yet they never advertise it.

golden rule is condoms are cheap and available everywhere.. so USE them at ALL times.
Lincoln.F.Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #23
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Never forget.....you are tricks.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #24
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

We're all trash in someone's eyes, we're no better than the next Hooker..

I don't do bbfs, but y'all know my take on this whole thing we just had this conversation a few wks ago...

I'm going to continue minding my business on what I do bcd, and what I can control..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:19 PM   #25
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It double posted..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:31 PM   #26
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I remember when Treasures opened up and all the girls at the Men's Club used to tell their clients that they were to classy to play with your balls or suck your dick for 3-400 hundred bucks like those Trashy girls at Treasures. wasn't long before most of their customers were at Treasures getting their dicks sucked and wasn't to long after the Men's Club business dried up that those dancers at the Men's club were working at Treasures sucking dick too....or at the Men's Club griping about how slow business is!

A girl with game can make a fortune just giving a hand jobs because customers come back to good personalities.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:08 PM   #27
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
A girl with game can make a fortune just giving a hand jobs because customers come back to good personalities.

+ 100
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #28
eccieuser9500
BANNED

Encounters: 46
Default One flew over

. . .

Quote:
JUST (Just)wanted to vent about something that has not only pissed me off but I am just wondering why all this BP trash is coming to eccie and fucking up the whole GAME HUSTLE OF PROVIDERS. (WTF does this mean?)

NOW I am speaking for myself when I say . . . .

I WANT THE OLD ECCIE BACK...

THIS SITE IS BECOME (BECOMING) A NEW BP STREET WALKING TRASHY FUCKTARD TROLL CENTER.

JUST MY THOUGHTS
Quote:
AGAIN... see this right here clear shows everyone what is clearly more important to clients .
. .
punctuation and not safety or etiquette of in the hobby.

UGH CAN'T STAND fucktards.
Quote:
I just think people now days are just stupid and fucking up the hobby world.

I SWEAR I might as well start posting on BP because that is what eccie has become. UGH CANT stand a cheap troll or cheap BP TRASHY RISKY WHORE....

NOW clearly I see why some providers have went gone to 450 500 hour because clearly it cuts out the low ballers and dumbasses.
Quote:
I will say that ALL BULLSHIT TO THE SIDE, they don't effect my business (YEAH RIGHT!) because I for one turn down appts left and right because I am a picky person on who gets to spend time with me.

AGAIN EITHER way I am speaking on how I feel about a situation, I don't go cry to Moderators about something that is out of my control.... BUT I WILL POST ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT DUMBASS CHEAP DESPERATE BP WHORES fucking up the hustle of her worth.

anyways enjoy your day and rest of week because I will... kisses:ninja_h ide_h4h:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Wasn't long before most of their customers were at Treasures getting their dicks sucked and wasn't to long after the Men's Club business dried up that those dancers at the Men's club were working at Treasures sucking dick too.... Or at the Men's Club griping about how slow business is!

FIFY

Drunk venting; gotta love it!

. . .
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 09:49 PM   #29
daarakan
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

The irony is that there was once a provider on the boards who said that street walking was better in terms of there being no bb anything from her experience. The boards were more difficult in terms of an absolute expectation of bbbj at a bare minimum. Certainly there were other probs with sw, but the bb aspect may be less of a street walker thing and more of a specific individual thing.

While it is easy to call out the explicit advertising, there is always the greying of the line that goes on. And eccie posting has never been that highbrow. Pulled from a provider's 12/30 advert...

AFTER YOUR DONE IMAGINING YOU MOUNTING ME DOGGY STYLE AND ENTERING IN MY TIGHT,WARM,SUPER WET P**SY...... call me I am waiting for you to CuM

I have never seen a provider ad, whether BP, old eccie, or new eccie, that ever advertised 'Imagine me unenthusiastically opening the condom packet, realizing that even though I got the smallest sized one, it is still too big for you bubba. Counting $100 bills in my head for every pitiful thrust (3) before you crumble on me, unable to get off me as I gasp for breathe. No you asshole, it was not because I enjoyed it, it is because you are large. Call me, I am waiting to go shopping."
daarakan is online now   Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:32 PM   #30
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
Safety is #1 at all times!!
And #2 is punctuation.

ijs
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net