Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounter Reports - Upstate New York
test
Encounter Reports - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60668
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48600
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42391
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-08-2022, 10:32 AM   #16
buffalomw10
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

buffalomw10 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 11:37 AM   #17
cale1964
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Thank you all for the comments, I can not read some of them because I was not given credit for this review either....One can not review the same provider after a recent review. So I get credit for neither....I really am confused. I do appreciate being told not to return.
cale1964 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 12:06 PM   #18
rongiskon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cale1964 View Post
Thank you all for the comments, I can not read some of them because I was not given credit for this review either....One can not review the same provider after a recent review. So I get credit for neither....I really am confused. I do appreciate being told not to return.
You already did, and that’s where you went wrong.

You didn’t get credit because no activities took place in the first review.
rongiskon is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 12:26 PM   #19
Tj1984
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I am not sure I follow this. If the original post has been deemed to not be a review and removed from the review section, then how can it be counted as a review for the purpose of denying credit for your the subsequent review?
Tj1984 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 12:36 PM   #20
cale1964
Valued Poster

Tj, that is my question exactly. Somehow this reminds me of getting no credit for a very well written, quite long review, I wrote about Samantha Sinclair on ASPD. Apparently, she was on a double secret banned list and my review disappeared into the ether.
Old 04-08-2022, 12:53 PM   #21
lilylivered
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

Ive questioned the same thing when I didnt get credit one time.
Well, ya aint gonna get it....

Its the old double standard of
"this review didnt count"
"that review counted"

lol
lilylivered is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 03:29 PM   #22
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tj1984 View Post
I am not sure I follow this. If the original post has been deemed to not be a review and removed from the review section, then how can it be counted as a review for the purpose of denying credit for your the subsequent review?
Quote:
Tj, that is my question exactly. Somehow this reminds me of getting no credit for a very well written, quite long review, I wrote about Samantha Sinclair on ASPD. Apparently, she was on a double secret banned list and my review disappeared into the ether.
Sir
Your encounter was not removed (ECCIE does not delete encounters) it was moved to the coed section for other to read via the ROS. As you were told there is a 90 day rule between getting Pa for reviewing the same provider.
Thanks
The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 04:17 PM   #23
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

If the original encounter was move to Co-eds, then that is not an encounter. If it was an encounter, you would not be able to keep the ROS in it for all to see. That is against the rules here and points should be bestowed (violation of guideline #19). As a non-encounter, the co-ed topic is only a discussion. This means, the original poster should he see the provider again, can write about it in the Encounter Reports area because nothing written in the Co-Ed discussions count towards premium access.

If this is not correct, please site the guideline that allows Co-Ed discussions for consideration.
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2022, 05:13 PM   #24
cale1964
Valued Poster

I appreciate the moderator taking the time to explain.

Tiger, you can be my attorney any time, I like your analysis!
Old 04-08-2022, 05:22 PM   #25
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
If the original encounter was move to Co-eds, then that is not an encounter. If it was an encounter, you would not be able to keep the ROS in it for all to see. That is against the rules here and points should be bestowed (violation of guideline #19). As a non-encounter, the co-ed topic is only a discussion. This means, the original poster should he see the provider again, can write about it in the Encounter Reports area because nothing written in the Co-Ed discussions count towards premium access.

If this is not correct, please site the guideline that allows Co-Ed discussions for consideration.
Sir
Just because it was moved to the coed does not mean it’s not a encounter It was moved via ECCIE guidelines. While it’s in the coed the ROS is still only visible to PA members While I can appreciate the angle your pushing it’s still encounter and the move is well within ECCIE guidelines

Thanks
The Dr
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 06:35 AM   #26
Taskmaster
Something Useful to Say

Encounters: 3

That's about as petty (and twisted reasoning) as it gets. It takes a special sort of power hungry bureaucrat to want to deny someone credit based on that reasoning. You'd think approving the review takes money out of your pocket or something. Jesus, the guy did the work and provided information. He ought to get credit.
Taskmaster is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 07:05 AM   #27
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

I thinck GP started that rule.....
or loki....
one of those guys that never actually "got it"....
Might have even been abitmore....
I thinck the word everyone is searching for here is "imbecilic"....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 08:23 AM   #28
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
I appreciate the moderator taking the time to explain.

Tiger, you can be my attorney any time, I like your analysis!
Tiger for SHMB lawyer BTW Tiger my SHMB lawyer is still MIA.

topic girl must be high on BSC scale ????
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 07:32 PM   #29
RandyinRoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This thread begs the question: How do you know if an encounter is real or not? White Knights....pimps...Suppose I pick an Asian Roulette ad on Skip and write a review. We all know those pics are fake and not the girl you're gonna see. I get a penthouse forum, copy it word-for-word and voila.....PA !! Who is gonna prove otherwise? Why not just say 3 reviews from 3 different members before PA is granted to anyone? Or.....PA is paid for, by everyone.
RandyinRoc is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 12:00 AM   #30
GadgetGuy
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
I loved being with Samantha!
GadgetGuy is online now   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
Kristina - LC - NY - 716-501-8522

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women