Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36907
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #16
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

According to you this is the 2ed time this has happened already. I've been around a long time and never once have had this happen to me. I also can't think of anyone who I know personally that this has happened too. Sounds more like you are YMMV and now looking for excuses.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...3&postcount=19
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #17
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemma Martin View Post
He is just one asshole. Not every guy is like that. You just need to make sure you screen really good. You did your part and that's all you can offer...if he wants to be a dickhead and mess with you because you're new...don't let him. One bad review isn't going to hurt your business. You're new and being new will keep you busy I promise you...plus you're not ugly or fat so your phone will ring and ring and ring LOL!!! Just be nice and respectful and you'll do fine. Every new girl is bound to have at least one asshole show up. Be careful and I hope this helps.
This is who you should listen to. Tons of no reviews and they keep coming to see her. So don't stress on it to much. I don't think the guy was bullshit sounded pretty truthful. Hey you got a crew of followers here so what's it matter if he was right or wrong? Still making cash is all that matters.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:25 PM   #18
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this has happened to you. Keep your head up There are alot of nice guys here and they will see right through the lies!
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:30 PM   #19
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I truly believe this happened to you. In society, women have always had the "POWER OF THE P****Y". Now comes ECCIE and the Review. The Review has now flipped this power back to the male. And as in society, this hobby has it's A**-holes. There are accounts of other Hobbyist trying to get Providers to discount their Donations based on the exchange of writing a good review. The system is ripe for abuse! The Griffin Question of the Day should be "how do we monitor and address this abuse?"

On the opposite side, as a Hobbyist, three of my last four Providers have begged for a good review. I was going to do a review, it would have been respectful and true, until they pressured me to write the review. One Provider wants me to email my review to her prior to me posting on ECCIE. What the F***. (she told me that she has a way to read the ROS that is normally hidden from Providers.) In my 25 years as a Hobbyist, this new occurence has made the end of my recent dates less fun. Less of a date and more of a business transaction.

In a national forum thread, I commented on the addition to ECCIE for Providers to review Hobbyist. If ECCIE were to consent, this may bring the abuse of reviewers to a halt.

I have admired your showcase for a few weeks. A heart breaker for sure. Best of luck!

the Griffin
She told you to email you a copy lol. That is soomething that will probably bite her in the ass. I know if I provide excelent service and am courteous, then all I ever ask for is a honest review
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:39 AM   #20
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

my question to the board:
Is this what I should be expecting on this review board or is this just one asshole ???

Feedback is appreciated. Thank you R.M.[/quote]

BREAKINGHEARTS,

This is not what you can expect. I am also pretty new to the board. Although I have not had any issues with any one here, or who I have met from here, there is always going to be that one who trys to push things over the limit in one way or another. If you notice most guys here, wether you are there type or not , do not defend the assholes here, and trust me, they good guys know the bad ones, and they dont tolerate it. If I were you, I wouldnt worry too much. You seem to be a great girl, and there are plenty of very nice things said about you. Dont worry. It will pass over. Just dont argue a lot on here, Even when you may be right, some times the guys forget that in the end, we are ladies with feelings! Dont take it to heart! Have a blessed night, and keep smiling.
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 03:45 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
I hope people don't assume we believe every review we read.
How can people "assume" the reviews are true, if they are all fantasies?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 04:43 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101 View Post
Feedback is appreciated. Thank you R.M.
Tone down the headline, if you must post your personal concerns over not pleasing everyone all of the time. And there are self-help/study materials on dealing with insecurity issues and low self-esteem.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #23
BaldGuy82
Premium Access

Encounters: 68

Nikki, Well said... Ummm... WakeUp, I'm going to steal your wife!
BaldGuy82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #24
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Some tards make this more complicated than it really is......

"We need to look at the BIG picture here....the GOOD should prevail the BAD........."

hmmmmm who to pick.........too funny.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #25
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakinghearts101 View Post
Is this what I should be expecting on this review board or is this just one asshole???
The answer to both of those questions is "Yes". Yes it is just that one asshole, but yes you can also expect more shit like this from this review board -- more like the entire industry and the world-at-large.

You're basically asking if there are guys out there who are going to try to weasel their way into cheap pussy or take advantage of a situation. Duh...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:18 AM   #26
Woodduck82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Can someone put a muzzle on Brooke? Everywhere I look she is making a comment and "must" be right.
Woodduck82 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:51 AM   #27
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

We were told to look at the big picture.....ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:58 AM   #28
Griffin
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Tone down the headline, if you must post your personal concerns over not pleasing everyone all of the time. And there are self-help/study materials on dealing with insecurity issues and low self-esteem.
BreakingHearts101 issue is a clear case of extortion! Her threads' title is correct, LexusLover.

To quote Merriam Webster's Dictionary:

Extortion : the act or practice of extorting especially money or other property; especially : the offense committed by an official engaging in such practice :

Extort : to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power. :

Robbed : (1) : to take personal property from by violence or threat:
(2) : to deprive of something due, expected, or desired:

In this case; the Hobbyist used the power of the Boards Review as leverage over BreakingHearts101, in order to deprive her of her just and fair compensation of time spent.

the Griffin
Griffin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 PM   #29
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
BreakingHearts101 issue is a clear case of extortion! Her threads' title is correct, LexusLover.

To quote Merriam Webster's Dictionary:

Extortion : the act or practice of extorting especially money or other property; especially : the offense committed by an official engaging in such practice :

Extort : to obtain from a person by force, intimidation, or undue or illegal power. :

Robbed : (1) : to take personal property from by violence or threat:
(2) : to deprive of something due, expected, or desired:

In this case; the Hobbyist used the power of the Boards Review as leverage over BreakingHearts101, in order to deprive her of her just and fair compensation of time spent.

the Griffin
Solid work, Griffin. When she files that civil suit, this will come in handy...
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 12:14 PM   #30
LeftySmith
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

There are some assholes on this board, of both sexes, just like there are in the population in general. You should just take it in stride and try not to let the few bad apples ruin your day.

Personally, I think customer service will matter more in the long run. At least that is what influences me much more than a review. You and I would know each other personally right now if it were not for the fact that you didn't seem to have the time to be bothered with responding to my p411 pm. If you can't take the time to exchange a pm, to answer a question, to just be decent and courteous, then I have no interest knowing you, even if that means I miss out on meeting a really nice person.
LeftySmith is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women