Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162376
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41262
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35646
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you like to have separate forums for AMP vs Sub AMP
Yes 93 85.32%
No 16 14.68%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-19-2023, 08:54 AM   #16
GregN
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Sub Amp guy, voted no. Yes, we have to sort through the AMP reviews (I read a few of them, its just a rare occurance i would visit), but I doubt there are enough subamp reviews to have an active section.

Additionally, why 'showcase' the subs when we often hear about necessary discretion, or even 'no-review' policies.
GregN is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 09:22 AM   #17
TexomaCowboy
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Ditto, excellent observation.

If you've found that sub-amp where becoming a regular client resulted in FWB service, aint't no way they want that advertised. The provider does not want every monger to expect, and sometimes insist, on that level of service. The Owner won't want extra attention brought to her business, often resulting in firing the lady. (Tennyson Wellness is an example of FS being widely reviewed, and the ladies being fired. So now Tennyson sucks.)

High-end service will usually come at sub-amps with a No-Review FCR stipulation. And that should be honored, or risk losing it.
TexomaCowboy is online now   Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 09:44 AM   #18
AspenCalifornia
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

I do agree that there should be separate forums for AMP's vs. sub-AMP's. I also hate that AMP reviews get incessantly and relentlessly bumped to the point where a review written a month ago will get bumped every 2-3 days......so sub-amp reviews get buried very quickly. So we're on the same page there.

But like Chung said, it also seems like you're trying to convince people that sub-amps's are superior to AMP's. WALDT so one is not better than the other! I like a sure thing and like the fact that I probably won't be walking out of an AMP with blue balls. I don't really care about the girl being a mystery or "the hunt" of convincing a sub-amp girl to do L3.
AspenCalifornia is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2023, 12:20 PM   #19
valentino199
Premier Finesser

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia View Post
But like Chung said, it also seems like you're trying to convince people that sub-amps's are superior to AMP's.
I'm sorry, I didn't get that feeling from LoveRimJobs initial post. It is obvious that he likes SubAMP's over AMP's, but so do I.

It's a mindset, maybe it's the thrill we're seeking, maybe the challenge of trying to get more out of a legit LMT, even if it takes several visits (happened twice to me). For me personally it's also the distance it would take me to drive to those "for sure" AMP's.
I like to stay in my backyard. Naturally our ROI is not a sure thing or less then anything to brag about. But if we are ok with it, who is to judge us.
There are guys among us who prefer studios over AMP. Those are all just preferences individuals have.
But as I said in the beginning, I didn't get the feel that LoveRimJobs wanted to convince anybody that SubAMP are just better. They are just his own personal preference.
valentino199 is online now   Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 01:05 PM   #20
FOURORMORE817
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm curious if I'm the only one in this boat, but I kind of prefer the sub-AMP experience (if I'm not going to a studio) because I don't feel like they're as likely to be raided. I feel like if LE is going to hit something, it's going to be the busy spots where there's no doubt there's fucking going on.
FOURORMORE817 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 04:00 PM   #21
ehhobbiest22
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

I'm in favor of splitting because it's two different services that are shoved under one roof. The AMP's have more in common with the Asian Apartment Studios than they do the SubAMP's. I partake of both services, but 90% of my Hobby experience is a SubAMP. The geographic diversity makes it worth while to split them or move the "Full AMP" to the Studio section IMHO. The service is much more similar between AMP and Studio than it is SubAMP and AMP.
ehhobbiest22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 04:40 PM   #22
Soccerjunky
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

If you're interested in a massage + some extras (often, though unfortunately, of variable levels and quality), it's SubAMPSs for you.

If the massage is beside the point for you, and you really only want the extras, stick to AMPs.

For me, it's SubAMPs.
Soccerjunky is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2023, 05:03 PM   #23
bacswed
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I agree. To many AMP reviews and I'm paging through to find sub amp reviews
bacswed is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 10:06 AM   #24
CuriousNRH
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Yeah. While I only have a few posts/ reviews. I agree that it gets old seeing dudes review the same girls at the same 4 places most of the time just so they can renew for ROS. I would love to see a forum section that didn’t include those 4 places. We get it. Those are great. Do they need to be endlessly reviewed every day??
CuriousNRH is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 10:10 AM   #25
onlyAMPs4menow
Premium Access

Encounters: 112

A better choice would be factual reviews vs the bought and paid for shills.
onlyAMPs4menow is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 10:16 AM   #26
TruthSayer
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow View Post
A better choice would be factual reviews vs the bought and paid for shills.
Impossible.....everytime you add the human element to the mix, then there's no chance.
TruthSayer is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 03:50 PM   #27
Plano-six-eight
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

OK

Third angle here.

I like having them together. And, if it is a girl I already know about at one of the Amps I probably won’t read it unless I am planning a trip to downtown.

And therein lies the for me. If the Amp was in Plano or if I lived near Love field I would probably not bother with the sub amps. But, due to location, Amp is a three hour commitment where as sub amp I can literally stop by on the way home from work…

And, occasionally I find a gem. Had one for quite a while, but she left town.

Oddly enough I found one that was my type and my taste; but she was very nervous with L1 and only once did a little L2. But, got her number anyway. She recently relocated and I finally “gave in” and went to visit her. Holy cow! Apparently the manager she works for now is OK with whatever she does, but also tells me how much she likes me and specifically says “no reviews”. So… sorry guys.

Short summary, love the Amps for all reasons stated by Chung and others. But, the location makes then a special trip only.
Plano-six-eight is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 04:57 PM   #28
phmzee
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

I much rather know the cost and what I will get at the Amps! Sub amps just not my style! Never know what is behind door #1 in sub amps! Seems like Studios section is just Amps that moved to apartment complexes it seems like! I like it all guys! Just like those sexy girls and glad I can read up and go have fun! That’s all going to say about that!
phmzee is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 07:13 PM   #29
Rufus X. Sarsparilla
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

How about people just add something simple like [sub-amp] to the review title . It works for the tranny reviews.
There all fixed mods go back to sleep.

Also if, stressing if. , not saying it is ..... if some rumors are true then splitting the categories means less advertising exposure for the “ this is my first review please read the following 4 pages of expertly typed review with all the complete details descriptions jargon and lingo of a seasoned pro” advertising reviews that help fill the void.
Rufus X. Sarsparilla is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2023, 09:32 PM   #30
luv2eatvag32
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Default Yes

I think they should be separate for sure but I would also like to see a separate forum for Ft Worth and Dallas. Dallas is a long miserable drive in traffic for this country boy but Ft Worth isn’t that bad.
luv2eatvag32 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women