Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35937
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2023, 09:02 PM   #16
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Tucker's been known to be wrong and loose with the facts. He is after all an opinion commentator and Fox has made the argument that his show is entertainment that no reasonable person would believe. And a federal judge agreed. So maybe a couple grains of salt when he start spinning. And maybe let's look at the totality of the facts and let this play out.

Oh yeah, Hur. Wasn't he a Trump appointee and well liked on both sides of the aisle?

Yeah, that's the guy. Let him do his job and then judge the work. He's not George Santos, swimming in a deep ass pool of lies and embellishment that might even make Trump blush hard enough to add some rosy glow to the bronzer.

did you watch the video? tell me what's false. Carlson the few times he's been wrong has said so. rather rare for a "political hack" yes? when has Joe Scarborough for example ever said he was wrong the many times he said false shit? never.

George Santos has nothing to do with this. stop deflecting.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 09:34 PM   #17
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
did you watch the video? tell me what's false
For the record, I do like you and I do respect you and your style. I don't owe you answers you want, though. I could respond "No, I'm sorry, I'm not your monkey." And that would be sliding in a joke at Tucker's expense and actual deflection.

As for Joe Scarborough, I don't watch him or take any cues from him but if you feel he's a partisan hack I'll agree with you fully so that we can find some common ground. And that's a strawman.

George Santos is an analogy about the kind of guy that Hur isn't. That's not deflection, that's a counterpoint about what someone who has no credibility looks like vs someone who has a history of bipartisan praise.

But most importantly and as it pertains to the topic... the biggest difference between Joe's docs and Trump's is that Joe has been trying to get them back into the right hands and Trump has been trying to claim that those marked docs are his property.

They're not.

Joe's an asshole and a fuckup, no doubt. He mishandled docs, no doubt. But even his senile ass isn't dumb enough to make that claim.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 09:41 PM   #18
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
I don't owe you answers you want, TWK. I could respond "No, I'm sorry, I'm not your monkey." And that would be sliding in a joke at Tucker's expense and actual deflection.

As for Joe Scarborough, I don't watch him or take any cues from him but if you feel he's a partisan hack I'll agree with you fully so that we can find some common ground. And that's a strawman.

George Santos is an analogy about the kind of guy that Hur isn't. That's not deflection, that's a counterpoint about what someone who has no credibility looks like vs someone who has a history of bipartisan praise.

But most importantly and as it pertains to the topic... the biggest difference between Joe's docs and Trump's is that Joe has been trying to get them back into the right hands and Trump has been trying to claim that those marked docs are his property.

They're not.

Joe's an asshole and a fuckup, no doubt. He mishandled docs, no doubt. But even his senile ass isn't dumb enough to make that claim.

so .. you didn't bother to watch Tucker's video .. got it. and they are Trump's property. it will be ruled that the doc's are Biden's personal property. just watch. but not Trump's. see anything wrong here?

i'll take a deep dive into this whole presidential records act later. you might find it interesting.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 10:28 PM   #19
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

You better not cite 44 U.S.C. §2203 (a) and (b) or Judicial Watch or I can guarantee I won't
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 12:57 AM   #20
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Yeah the Senile Biden Docs scandal is nothing like Mar a Lago.

What’s harder to break into? An exclusive private club with private security, cameras, a strict access list, and secret service protection or an old Senile man’s garage?

berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 02:28 PM   #21
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Like it or not Alheimers Joe is in deep shit.

Chinese bribes to Penn, for the think tank, a job for his son there, its all out there, and this opens the box to look into EVERYTHING.

For the next two years the Rs are going to beat the drum loudly and, have a few reports to release right before the next election.

This is going to be "Bidengate".
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 03:48 PM   #22
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devo View Post
Like it or not Alheimers Joe is in deep shit.

Chinese bribes to Penn, for the think tank, a job for his son there, its all out there, and this opens the box to look into EVERYTHING.

For the next two years the Rs are going to beat the drum loudly and, have a few reports to release right before the next election.

This is going to be "Bidengate".
Indeed. And Senile Biden has already admitted guilt publicly over his handling of classified documents. The statement by the White House that Biden “inadvertently misplaced” the classified documents is an admission of guilt, because mishandling them is a violation of the law

The statute that is implicated by Biden’s conduct is the Espionage Act of 1917 — the same law under which former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was investigated, and which the Department of Justice is using to investigate Trump. Trump is the only one of the three who can argue that, as president, he had declassification authority with regard to the memorabilia and other documents he allegedly took to his private residence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ilt-in-public/
berryberry is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women