Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60447
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48478
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-26-2012, 12:47 PM   #16
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 63146
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Turning you on huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess View Post
Amen sista'!

Amber your wisdom is showing...

AND IT'S TURNING ME ON!!

I enjoy a fair amount of communication before meeting...(if it's possible). I prefer to get a "feel" for who they are. It gets me excited and revved up. I love flirty texts and pic msgs before and after, during the week, etc.
Guys (and some women--->ME) are very visual, so a few hot pic msgs are always welcome!
I also love sending as well

NICE... I'm so game for that to happen girlie... lol..
Come sit...
Watch...
Listen grasshopper.. (daniel son)...
.. I will shed some light on more subjects.. as long as Italiana Princess gets turned on...

hehehehhee
Guest081013-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM   #17
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I chatted with Amber on the phone the day before our meeting. It was nice to speak with her and actually hear her voice versus just text in chat, email, or pm. I really enjoyed it, and the session was amazing.

Amber you can send me texts anytime babe.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 01:03 PM   #18
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaci View Post
My self personaly believe communication is the key! I love phone banter between myself and my client whispers here and there make things a little hotter..............
Kisses, Jaci
~The Mistress Expeirence~
I agree with you Jaci, communication is key. And it does make it hotter, whether the communication is via personal chat or phone, it definitely makes it better.
Old 03-26-2012, 01:06 PM   #19
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Master..aww it was amazing, huh? It helps when you get to hear a voice, sample the personality, and get a feel for the person about to walk thru your door.

You can tell on the phone if you will click or not by the coversation.

Master, shot you a text right now... don't raise the desk when you stand up.. once you read it.. lol
Old 03-26-2012, 02:09 PM   #20
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Rain View Post
Master..aww it was amazing, huh? It helps when you get to hear a voice, sample the personality, and get a feel for the person about to walk thru your door.

You can tell on the phone if you will click or not by the coversation.

Master, shot you a text right now... don't raise the desk when you stand up.. once you read it.. lol
It helps to be more comfortable if you have heard their voice.

I did not get a text. I pmed my number. I am guessing some guy got a text a good text and getting a little excited.
Old 03-26-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, it was the number you called from google voice.. either way..sent you another.. lol
Old 03-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #22
NIKKILOVE
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 112639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
I like to set up dates well in advance by using P411 so the provider can check my profile and references. After getting the OK then I will text her with my phone number. I am retired and no one else in the house so I can talk any time. I feel the provider has many other things going on so I await her call. I like to talk to the provider before meeting her to see if she has a sense of humor and most times we will talk for 30 or 45 minutes.
After the first date I try to send an email every week or two. Like has been said before we are now friends. Every provider I see commutates with me every week or two so we keep in touch that way. I don't like to phone as she may be busy. An email she can answer at her leisure.

I like the emails also. Some times I am busy and do not want to text later and put any one in a bad situation. I too feel once I have seen some one, we are now friends, and I never mind talking, texting, email after the first visit. Like Amber said, if you want to get far in this hobby, then you go beyond just that date. Plus the more comfortable you become with that person, the better the sex gets!!!

By the way tuscon, I am enjoying Dallas!! The weathe is beautiful the last few days!!
NIKKILOVE is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 04:57 PM   #23
jkerouac
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

I try to keep in-between-session contacts to a minimum. If I am not actively booking with someone, it's a time waster for them if I send off random messages, nursing some fictitious relationship that really doesn't exist.

I don't confuse my social life with my hobby life - I like to keep them simple and separate.
jkerouac is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM   #24
guest061212
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
My ECCIE Reviews

I love communication with the women I have met. Although, I hate worrying that I might be a nuisance more. I usually keep communication minimal unless initiated by the women.

Amber, if I sent you a txt everytime I thought about you then I would be a pest
guest061212 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #25
Guest081013-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Awww send em, baby.. send em.. trust me.. I'll respond.. i love hearing from ya'll and know that I'm on your mind.

Especially well after we've seen each other. Matter of fact, Mark, been wondering how ya been doing... hope to hear from you soon.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 AM   #26
Tom_Cat
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCita View Post
Guys, how many emails, text messages, and/or phone calls does it take for you to feel comfortable with seeing that provider? Do you prefer to continue to have a casual or erotic conversation with your ATFs between visits?
I prefer 3 or 4 PMs, text messages, and at least one phone call to feel comfortable seeing someone new.

I definitely prefer occasional text msgs between visits with my ATFs, to keep in contact and to build up the desire to see her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCita View Post
Where do the "business" and "pleasure" line lay?
That's an easy question... the business line is at the ATM...and the pleasure line is the line to your front door sweetie
Tom_Cat is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 01:29 PM   #27
Gabriel Uno
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 62625
My ECCIE Reviews

See! This is interesting! Ive read a lot of interesting feeds and I hope the providers as well as the hobbyist/clients are taking notes on how to rub your partner the right way like I am.

Me, personaly, I like to keep in contact with my clients and build some sort of relationship with them. It makes the visits that much more comfortable. I like the steamy convo/texts/yahooIM's right before a visit. But all the time?
Then again, sometimes it comes back to bite me in my juciy ass, lol. This does not apply to everyone but some guys think that they are instantly due special privalages just because we get along and have good chemistry. Remember that as long we can get business out of the way, we can have as much pleasure as you want! YMMV baybee!!!
Then again, you can find a really good friend that you just click with in this hobby and dont mind spending time with. Hmmmm.....
Gabriel Uno is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 04:03 PM   #28
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

I do not mind getting calls, texts or pm's, e-mails. It makes me smile each time. It can be annoying if a guy contacts me all day long, everyday.
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women