Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60361
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41506
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-25-2011, 09:03 AM   #16
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

She has used fake pictures for a long time. Her previous set were fake also, of which one picture of that set I would say could have been a true up to date picture of her. She is a wonderful provider and provides excellent service. Her use of fake pictures that somewhat represent her is to hide her identity because she, like most of us have a real life. The pictures she uses now are somewhat close to what she looks like. Of course, the pictures are better than reality. Gia is a blessing to have here in Nebraska. She could have used real pictures that hides her identity, but she choose to use something else. If roles were reversed, I would use a picture of Fabio with a photoshopped 3 foot dick to represent me, LOL.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:30 AM   #17
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

I see your point Elena, as well as Raina's. Technically, it is a bait n switch by definition if it is a fake pic, but if no client can tell the difference does it really count? LOL . Everybody has their own way of running their business, and she may have her own reasons for doing so. Its nothing most of the known providers would do, but if youre expecting a sexy brunette and you get a sexy one and not a bald oompaloompa or something, does it really matter?
Old 07-25-2011, 09:44 AM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

And the good thing is in this situation, she isn't using another providers pictures, which causes a whole lot of problems.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:48 AM   #19
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashluv69 View Post
. If roles were reversed, I would use a picture of Fabio with a photoshopped 3 foot dick to represent me, LOL.
Nash you are perfect the way you are hun
Old 07-25-2011, 10:15 AM   #20
Guest121711
Account Disabled

User ID: 74445
My ECCIE Reviews

Her being nice, sweet and professional and providing a great service isnt in question here and I to have spoke with her on the phone and yes she was very very nice and polite I have no issue with that what so ever or her herself. I only took issue with the photos, every provider wants to protect their hidden private life but I have to ask if we all were to start using pics taken from other sites that are not of us would that be acceptable to ever gentlemen out there? To me its just wrong and I find it dishonest and it is considered a form of bait and switch no matter how you look at it, like MsElena said you can hide your face crop it or blur it so there should be no reason or excuse to use fake pictures this is JMO!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 AM   #21
Guest110923
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I totally get warning hobbyiest of potential scams. There are girls that rip people off, change their name, number and steal pics just to do it again. But Ive been told months ago when a client provided her as a reference he randomly mentioned.. "yes she uses fake pics but I dont see why shes gorgeous in person." So I dont think her intention is to hurt anybody but to remain somewhat anonymous. Especially if youre a local lady and you live where you work. You never know who you will run into in public. All Im saying, there are a few providers that are very well known in the area, and she is one of them. Basically I get warning people of potential danger, but from what I gather, most clients already know those arent her real pics.
Old 07-25-2011, 02:02 PM   #22
gr8ezrydr
Registered Member

I have visited Gia a couple times in the past and yes she is sweet, wonderful and all those things but when I saw the pictures were not her, even though they are somewhat close I quit seeing her. I know we have to be safe out here but I don't like to be deceived...R
Old 07-25-2011, 03:17 PM   #23
lookin4fun0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Random comment...

That pic of Kay2Day is smokin =-)
Old 07-25-2011, 03:42 PM   #24
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

I've been lurking here on and off since last year and even went to the party in May that Elena threw and have not wanted to comment until this ridiculous thread. This Nebr section used to be quiet and friendly but from the outside looking in and reading it most everyday the shit started to go downhill in March when Raina started posting and brought her own brand of trailer court blue eyeshadow drama along with her or so it seems to me. Raina- Jackie was right. She gave Giabella the benefit of the doubt and pointed out that you posted like a little child. But that isn't the first time you've done that. You tipped your hat to your true nature inside you in your overblown blowhard reply to Jackie. I've seen you Raina- once- and I would never repeat. I was thrilled I could actually nut with you and didn't feel like I completely wasted my money but dam if I didn't have to close my eyes and think about being with someone else. It is no fucking wonder you have to cut Gia in public and Jackie too and everyone else most likely since you've probably burned through all the suckers in Omaha and your money is low and slow. Guys watch out if you see Raina because when rent comes due your phone will blow up and thinking about returning to her will make you want to throw up- at least it did me. Point of fact- I've seen most of the gals that post here in Nebr at one time or another- some more than a few times- and I can be a good and regular client but I guess being all cloak and dagger as a smurf makes me a little looser with the truth. Daddy said not to kiss and tell and the dirty details of a review kind of turn me off- I don't like reading about how some other guy banged the bottom out of some bitch I might want to see let alone think about writing about it just to toot my own horn- but I have seen a few good ones so I will leave a few reviews and see how it goes- I suppose I should leave something back for all the YES and NO I have listened to over time. As for Gia- seen her too. Lovely lady- enjoyed my time and returned- never noticed that the photos were not her just figured they were her and airbrushed as a lot of gals have pro pics that cover some things. I agree with the posting guy above and will never repeat with Gia now- she went on and on about those dam pics when I saw her and before on the phone and says in every ad she takes out that they are her guaranteed. Sorry- but the b**** lied- all her pics are different today. That makes me feel like I don't know what I can trust about her ever. And yes- the pics were close and I do not know if I ever would have known or paid attention unless Raina pointed it out- but Raina didn't have to be all fucking catty about it. That's all it was- catty bullshit because the amazon attack of the 50 foot woman can't make any money and has to slice at everyone she feels can- she has to fuck with the competitors. Only someone that can't stand on their own does that. Am I glad it came out- sure- now I know. But the way it came out showed no class at all and it should have come out in a reivew. Jackie might even have kinda cockblocked a guy from wanting to see Gia but the more I think about it she is right- if I and others won't go back because the truth from Gia is in question- then she shouldn't take a reference from Gia. Saying so shouldn't be a big surprise or reflect bad on her. Oh well she will live and learn and I doubt it makes her any big difference- Jackie is a absolutely gem in a session and I can't even get in to see her half the time she is here she is booked so much. And Kermit- a whiteknight slash troll is appropriately green- green with envy. Also- funny you choose to champion Raina as Kermit. Kermit always did like Miss Piggy. It ain't hard to see who's hand is up your ass and doing the talking Kermit.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:04 PM   #25
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Wow is all I can say. I have sat back and read all this thread has to offer from the beginning. It is hard to believe that something simple like to point out a fake pic use has blown into the fuck you thread this one is becoming. Just some simple observations.

Raina. If you wanted to point this out learn how to say it in a less hateful manner. We guys understand that we should not allow a provider to use fake pics and maybe because of this we can let Gia know although she is sweet and does a great job it does set a bad example.

Jackie. I know you have no malice for either Raina or Gia but I don't think you realize how condesending and superior you can come off on occasion. Your replies are usually very long and can be construed as a little know it all. I don't think your really that way however you might want to simplify it a little.

Grumpy. First of all I guess I should say welcome to Eccie as this is your first post.
To totally insult someone on this board as your first post will not win you any friends.
It doesn't matter if you are correct or not it just not a very classy thing to do.

I have seen Raina also and thought she was a very sweet person. If she didn't get you excited then go on and see someone else.

I know I have had some issues with providers before and would not see them again. I do mention this if asked but I would not go out and attack someone in this blatant manner.

What do we say we raise the flag and let this bullshit go. There is room for all you beautiful ladies in this city. Just do the best to make it work for you and forget all the petty bullshit
Old 07-25-2011, 04:07 PM   #26
lookin4fun0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
I've been lurking here on and off since last year and even went to the party in May that Elena threw and have not wanted to comment until this ridiculous thread. This Nebr section used to be quiet and friendly but from the outside looking in and reading it most everyday the shit started to go downhill in March when Raina started posting and brought her own brand of trailer court blue eyeshadow drama along with her or so it seems to me. Raina- Jackie was right. She gave Giabella the benefit of the doubt and pointed out that you posted like a little child. But that isn't the first time you've done that. You tipped your hat to your true nature inside you in your overblown blowhard reply to Jackie. I've seen you Raina- once- and I would never repeat. I was thrilled I could actually nut with you and didn't feel like I completely wasted my money but dam if I didn't have to close my eyes and think about being with someone else. It is no fucking wonder you have to cut Gia in public and Jackie too and everyone else most likely since you've probably burned through all the suckers in Omaha and your money is low and slow. Guys watch out if you see Raina because when rent comes due your phone will blow up and thinking about returning to her will make you want to throw up- at least it did me. Point of fact- I've seen most of the gals that post here in Nebr at one time or another- some more than a few times- and I can be a good and regular client but I guess being all cloak and dagger as a smurf makes me a little looser with the truth. Daddy said not to kiss and tell and the dirty details of a review kind of turn me off- I don't like reading about how some other guy banged the bottom out of some bitch I might want to see let alone think about writing about it just to toot my own horn- but I have seen a few good ones so I will leave a few reviews and see how it goes- I suppose I should leave something back for all the YES and NO I have listened to over time. As for Gia- seen her too. Lovely lady- enjoyed my time and returned- never noticed that the photos were not her just figured they were her and airbrushed as a lot of gals have pro pics that cover some things. I agree with the posting guy above and will never repeat with Gia now- she went on and on about those dam pics when I saw her and before on the phone and says in every ad she takes out that they are her guaranteed. Sorry- but the b**** lied- all her pics are different today. That makes me feel like I don't know what I can trust about her ever. And yes- the pics were close and I do not know if I ever would have known or paid attention unless Raina pointed it out- but Raina didn't have to be all fucking catty about it. That's all it was- catty bullshit because the amazon attack of the 50 foot woman can't make any money and has to slice at everyone she feels can- she has to fuck with the competitors. Only someone that can't stand on their own does that. Am I glad it came out- sure- now I know. But the way it came out showed no class at all and it should have come out in a reivew. Jackie might even have kinda cockblocked a guy from wanting to see Gia but the more I think about it she is right- if I and others won't go back because the truth from Gia is in question- then she shouldn't take a reference from Gia. Saying so shouldn't be a big surprise or reflect bad on her. Oh well she will live and learn and I doubt it makes her any big difference- Jackie is a absolutely gem in a session and I can't even get in to see her half the time she is here she is booked so much. And Kermit- a whiteknight slash troll is appropriately green- green with envy. Also- funny you choose to champion Raina as Kermit. Kermit always did like Miss Piggy. It ain't hard to see who's hand is up your ass and doing the talking Kermit.
LOL!

Please use paragraphs next time you write something this long. It will make it easier for people to read. =)

But, WOW, way to get it all out there, that was pretty harsh.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #27
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Marcus may not be available to mod. He asked me to cover while he is out of pocket. Please all take a deep breathe. I may close the thread but I am allowing it to remain open for the moment.
Old 07-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #28
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grumpysmurf View Post
[...] Jackie is a absolutely gem in a session and I can't even get in to see her half the time she is here she is booked so much. [...]
Yes, I do stay busy and I only see two or three (at most) clients a day, unless I am extending a special rate promotion. I don't know who you are specifically, but I know almost everyone that attended the M&G and I am fairly certain I kept track of everyone there who I had seen previously, although, there were a few late-comers I may have missed and I myself arrived late . . . some people had departed before my arrival. But, frankly, you'll find that I may well be "booked in full" if I find out who you are the next time you call . . . Because, if I figure out who you are IRL, you'll need to really explain to me why I would want to ever be behind closed doors with you again (if, I have been - as you state) after a post such as this that you have made . . . my clients are generally cut from a bit better cloth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Jackie. I know you have no malice for either Raina or Gia but I don't think you realize how condesending and superior you can come off on occasion. Your replies are usually very long and can be construed as a little know it all. I don't think your really that way however you might want to simplify it a little.
I don't hold any malice towards anyone, at all. I don't mean for my postings to come off any certain way, I try to be precise and that is a fault I am aware of - but, I certainly don't know it all and have even claimed that I do not! LOL! We've never met, and those that know me personally can attest that your appraisal is correct, that I am not that way - at all . . . also, connotation is inherently poorly communicated via the Internet . . . I have many times thought it would be better to just not post at all. It appears Nebraska is going the way of a lot of other sections here on ECCIE, in which case I don't know that I want to be a part of it.

Quote:
There is room for all you beautiful ladies in this city.
I have always said this . . . and, as Elena says often, there is a Jack for every Jill and a Jill for every Jack - you just have to find the one that is right for you.

- Jackie
Old 07-25-2011, 05:15 PM   #29
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Nice reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie@sintropolis View Post
Yes, I do stay busy and I only see two or three (at most) clients a day, unless I am extending a special rate promotion. I don't know who you are specifically, but I know almost everyone that attended the M&G and I am fairly certain I kept track of everyone there who I had seen previously, although, there were a few late-comers I may have missed and I myself arrived late . . . some people had departed before my arrival. But, frankly, you'll find that I may well be "booked in full" if I find out who you are the next time you call . . . Because, if I figure out who you are IRL, you'll need to really explain to me why I would want to ever be behind closed doors with you again (if, I have been - as you state) after a post such as this that you have made . . . my clients are generally cut from a bit better cloth.

I don't hold any malice towards anyone, at all. I don't mean for my postings to come off any certain way, I try to be precise and that is a fault I am aware of - but, I certainly don't know it all and have even claimed that I do not! LOL! We've never met, and those that know me personally can attest that your appraisal is correct, that I am not that way - at all . . . also, connotation is inherently poorly communicated via the Internet . . . I have many times thought it would be better to just not post at all. It appears Nebraska is going the way of a lot of other sections here on ECCIE, in which case I don't know that I want to be a part of it.

I have always said this . . . and, as Elena says often, there is a Jack for every Jill and a Jill for every Jack - you just have to find the one that is right for you.

- Jackie
That total reply shows alot of class Jackie. I completely aggree with it. The only thing that might not be good is if you leave the thread. I think the Neb. thread has lost it's way a little but it won't be hard to find it. As long as we stay honest to it and try( I know it's hard because I am guilty also) to remain civil we will all benefit from it.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:44 PM   #30
grumpysmurf
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
It doesn't matter if you are correct or not it just not a very classy thing to do.
So- I'm right. I'm just without class. I'll fit right the fuck in then from what I see. At least I'm not a hypocrite. I don't mean that towards you- just as an in general kind of way comment there.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women