Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2019, 01:54 PM   #16
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Also asking for her money up front after the initial meeting. Dont ask me for shit because you already know I'm gonna pay you. And you better not count that shit in front of me it's so disrespectful to do that. If your typical regular is a broke muthafucker then fine but I won't see you again if you count it in front of me.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:30 PM   #17
allaboutthebbbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1. View Post
Provider calling the client to promote her special but she is really asking for money & the wife is sitting there with you. Happens more than you can imagine.
+1 I have a few that contact me for "specials" despite the fact I havent seen them in years
allaboutthebbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:46 PM   #18
A1.
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
Also asking for her money up front after the initial meeting. Dont ask me for shit because you already know I'm gonna pay you. And you better not count that shit in front of me it's so disrespectful to do that. If your typical regular is a broke muthafucker then fine but I won't see you again if you count it in front of me.
You are wrong, Sir
The customer service industry taught everyone to count the money for several reasons; new bills stick together very easily and you could have accidentally gave a person too much money, looking at the bills that have a security strip embedded is a sign of authenticity(people could have counterfeit money & not know, counting money is a habit & someone's personal emotions are not a part of business obligations, it's their money once you place it in their hands & they can count it till hell freezes over.
A1. is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 02:47 PM   #19
Midniteluvher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

- asking for various favors (e.g. getting rooms, rentals, apts in my name)
- getting too personal/invasive
- I don't mind a more natural or dressed down look every now and then but shouldn't become the default look
Midniteluvher is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:35 PM   #20
Guest072519
Account Disabled

User ID: 335319
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Im defiantly counting my cash. No way! Ladies post about getting short changed all the time. Whats the big deal? Does it make u feel like a real trick?

I mean don't u co-sign when shine posts about low balling. Hell cant blame a chick for counting her coins. Its a business.

A1 you are correct in every way! Ladies get burned all the time.
Guest072519 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 03:38 PM   #21
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midniteluvher View Post
- asking for various favors (e.g. getting rooms, rentals, apts in my name)
- getting too personal/invasive
- I don't mind a more natural or dressed down look every now and then but shouldn't become the default look
I have been guilty of this, but If its last min Im quick to say "Hey. I have been out running errands...ect… " leave it up to you.
I have had regs say IDGAF... and some say well your busy catch you later.

Thank you to everyone who is staying on topic.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:23 PM   #22
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

1. Gain or lose too much weight.
2. Dramatic rate increase.
3. Session quality drop-off.

1. We all get bigger as we get older (and more comfortable). Small gains aren't a big deal. 30-40lbs from when I first met you?

Now, this can vary from girl to girl. It's more about form than the actual poundage, more or less. If you were a slim 115 a couple years ago, but now you've nicely thickened up to 150, and the only thing that grew were your ass and tits, ummmm we still good (I saw a Midwest stripper do this...go from a beanpole with tits...to looking like JESSICA RABBIT.

If your midsection starts to...own your figure too much, ummm yeaaahhhh....gonna have to fire you there. Sorry.

Going the other way, I've seen girls lose weight, but...now you're just squishy with no muscle tone. You can fix this really by just exercising.

2. Rate increases. Everybody has their own numbers and define their own standards. If I can no longer afford you, then, I can't afford you.

3. I'm admittedly a bit shallow in the hobby. I want to see DOLLS. There are different levels on what a doll is. Some are way up there, and others are hot in their own right. Either way I need to be turned on by what I see and feel (back to that weight variance and 'squishy/muscle tone' thing).

I don't post this way to be an asshole. I do it as core reminder that your hotness is your commodity. If you start off as a strong arm QB, you can't be a noodle arm QB five years later and expect teams to want to keep you. You gotta keep that arm strong to stay on a big league level. Hope this analogy works.

A lot of these notels come with [free] gyms and exercise rooms, pools, and are local to some good eating places. You can do squats and pelvic thrusts in your room in between visits and lull time (what do those thrusts improve, btw?).

Keep in mind not all of us make 2-3-400 bucks an hour, so spending 2-3-400 bucks an hour takes some planning, research, courage, and anticipation. Hell, we skip over other girls to see YOU. We see other ads. But I waaaaaant...HER.

Splurging is fun, when you feel good AFTER spending the money. When you feel bad afterwards, you start regretting certain choices, and in the future you try avoid those regrets. This applies in the hobby as well. Keep this in mind as you ignore our PM's, emails, text, etc.

As far as the encounters go, sometimes when a provider seems to go through the motions too many times in a row, that's when I feel like maybe I need to start seeking other options. I'm sure it may work both ways when you've seen a guy a bunch of times. Lord knows we get fatter and uglier, and our performance drops off, too (which means it takes us longer to finish).

One bad visit...ehh. Two bad visits in a row...uh oh. This feels like it's getting expensive. Three not so spectacular visits in a row....ummm. So, a drift or all out split could be the best for both of us.

Thanks for reading.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:35 PM   #23
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I'll add one more that is important to me.
You have fav and she knows she is your AtF.
She still provides but bitches like hell if you see another provider.
It's ok for her but not you.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:44 PM   #24
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasJess View Post
3 reasons I will cut off a regular...

1) Endless pointless spamming texts daily. Intruding into my personal life.

2) Showing up unannounced at my place.

3) After awhile of seeing each other you start trying to low ball/ ask for BB because "we have became such good friends"

Those are my Top 3.

Ohh, yeah. That's CREEPO stuff right there.

I as a guy I really try to be conscious of my 'creep' level (how I may appear to women). The lower the better, and I try to keep it as low as possible.

It's a badge no guy should want. Some I don't think really care. But I do.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 05:58 PM   #25
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Im defiantly counting my cash. No way! Ladies post about getting short changed all the time. Whats the big deal? Does it make u feel like a real trick?

I mean don't u co-sign when shine posts about low balling. Hell cant blame a chick for counting her coins. Its a business.

A1 you are correct in every way! Ladies get burned all the time.
I've left on several occasions without paying cuz I forgot. They knew I was good for it and then some so they didnt trip. I actually understand why you'd want to count it before hand when dealing with flakes... but I'm no flake...you can low brow your regular customers all day if you wish but count that cash in front of me and we're done. Other guys can and should accept that but I won't. If I tell ya its $1500 in the envelope then you good.
Old 07-22-2019, 06:12 PM   #26
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I've left on several occasions without paying cuz I forgot. They knew I was good for it and then some so they didnt trip. I actually understand why you'd want to count it before hand when dealing with flakes... but I'm no flake...you can low brow your regular customers all day if you wish but count that cash in front of me and we're done. Other guys can and should accept that but I won't. If I tell ya its $1500 in the envelope then you good.
OMG. Your a reverse cash and dash !! That's theft of services. Not a good look luv!

Also, you listed your 3. Please stay on topic and try not to rant. Any lady who see's a trick should count her money. Including you!
Old 07-22-2019, 06:13 PM   #27
tbone2u
Account Disabled

One you see every week is a lot different than one you see once a month. The once a month girl....I don't care if she wants to count it. The every week girl doesn't worry about it
Old 07-22-2019, 06:19 PM   #28
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
OMG. Your a reverse cash and dash !! That's theft of services. Not a good look luv!
Please. When i fuck with someone and she down...she's taken care of. If I miss paying her and she doesn't remind me then her next pay day is tripled...and she may even get laced up with a few diamonds depending on my mood ;-) a form of treatment that most dont experience. :-)
Old 07-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #29
Guest072519
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Please. When i fuck with someone and she down...she's taken care of. If I miss paying her and she doesn't remind me then her next pay day is tripled...and she may even get laced up with a few diamonds depending on my mood ;-) a form of treatment that most dont experience. :-)
Your ranting and off topic.
Old 07-22-2019, 07:44 PM   #30
tbone2u
Account Disabled

It's called "beating my chest" Jess.
Yes he's off topic
He can't stand it that this thread is not about him

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies