Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162728
Yssup Rider60440
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48477
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41777
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36158
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2015, 10:48 AM   #16
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Yes, what you said is true. But reread my comment above. Post history helps all members, not just the ladies.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 11:00 AM   #17
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

All there are is ladies and guys. Why do guys need to screen other guys? Well, I guess you can get to know their character when they state their assumed opinions as facts with no real proof based on an agenda or the guys who state their opinion based on not what they actually know, but what others tell them to think.

I have no problem with providers linking my two handles, and most p411 ladies can link them if they look at several of my OKs to the dates of my reviews of that provider. Unless you are lying, I know you do have a p411 account because you have said so..........Have you ever PMed a lady from your p411 account and said, "Hi, this is OldButStillGoing from Eccie"? or what do you say when the p411 ladies ask if you have an Eccie account? Do providers you have OKs from on p411 know who you are on Eccie?

A good thing for providers to do is get hobbyists to PM them from both accounts (and if he can see the ROS of your reviews, he has an Eccie account) since guys know both the accounts of hers, and ladies, if guys refuse to do it, then they are being deceptive and probably not someone you want to see for a BCD session.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:28 PM   #18
ftango4
Valued Poster

Default No I have not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Have you given any thought to the abuse this would cause? Or the havoc to threads if someone removed their posts? One of the best screening toots is to see what people post. Its the internet. Nothing goes away once its on the internet.

Yeah I hear you on the nothing goes away part. I guess that's my point. If I was the owner of Eccie I would offer Cyber Dust for an upcharge to the members. You could say ok it's X$ to delete your last post, or it's Y$ to delete your last 20,100,500, etc. That way the screening is still kind of in tact but if you really post something stupid or regrettable and you want to take it back you can. Oh yeah, and the members of course pay the upcharge with Bitcoin so no CC in the database. Just an idea, which I realize will go nowhere.

ps: Thanks for the clarification on the delete posts policy. All this time I've been, like where's the delete post button on this darn thing. Lol. Appreciate it!
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:34 PM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Are you really that stupid david? I wont even try to explain it to you.
Old 08-24-2015, 06:39 PM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
Yeah I hear you on the nothing goes away part. I guess that's my point. If I was the owner of Eccie I would offer Cyber Dust for an upcharge to the members. You could say ok it's X$ to delete your last post, or it's Y$ to delete your last 20,100,500, etc. That way the screening is still kind of in tact but if you really post something stupid or regrettable and you want to take it back you can. Oh yeah, and the members of course pay the upcharge with Bitcoin so no CC in the database. Just an idea, which I realize will go nowhere.
Its not a matter of not being able for staff to delete posts. They can. The owners decided once you post it stays. With some very specific and limited exceptions. The continuity of threads and the research and screening value of posts would be greatly compromised if users could delete old posts. Note you can edit a post for up to one hour after posting if needed
Old 08-24-2015, 06:43 PM   #21
ftango4
Valued Poster

Ok. Thanks for the info. Good to know.
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 07:09 PM   #22
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you really that stupid david? I wont even try to explain it to you.

I ask you legit questions are you call me stupid. Of course I get it. I get that we have the answer that you are deceptive in that you do not want anyone connecting the two handles so you can be an ass on this site and maybe a good guy on p411. I am pretty sure many guys separate their handles for probably the same reason or perhaps something else they want to hide. But when you come on here and talk about credibility and whether a guy is a douche bag or someone you can trust or not by their posts, but you are a problem of exactly what you advocate against in this case! As a matter of fact, I wonder how many providers that you see BCD know who you are on Eccie, even if they on P411 or not.

As I said, I hope that p411 providers will regularly ask hobbyists for the Eccie username when he is trying to set up an appointment as most hobbyists have both and Eccie and p411 handle. Only the guys that have something to hide will have a problem with it, kinda like you.
Old 08-24-2015, 08:58 PM   #23
APerfectCircle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Yeah, I know your posts aren't deleted and if you change your handle it's still the same account, to break that would remove your history, and your history on here is one of the things that makes a girl comfortable with you.

I just picked kind of a stupid handle name because I didn't really think about it too much, and it's not out of the question that I will ask to have it changed.
APerfectCircle is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 09:08 PM   #24
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

I felt a hot wind. Bigdogs lips must be flapping
Old 08-24-2015, 09:22 PM   #25
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
I felt a hot wind. Bigdogs lips must be flapping
And this is what he does when he knows he is wrong.............name calling and deflects.

At least you are consistent.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women