Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162720
Yssup Rider60437
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48470
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41772
CryptKicker37184
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36144
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2015, 10:06 PM   #16
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

"Life is hard out here for a pimp" que Terrance Howard
KCAsianDude is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 11:55 PM   #17
PizzaLover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshunter View Post
Let's say a guy set up as a 'manager' along these lines:

etc.
You basically described the plot of the 1982 movie "Night Shift" with Henry Winkler, Michael Keaton and Shelley Long.

Henry Winkler unintentionally becomes a pimp, manages the women respectfully, invests their money and everyone is happy.

Unfortunately I doubt this happens in the real world.

In the real world, pimps are exploitative.
PizzaLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 06:33 AM   #18
zeejoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3
Default Ask 'The Hand" about health insurance and paid vacation, too

You know, Kshunter, no reason at all your plan has to be gender-specific, right?
You go find yourself a nice gentleman to handle your affairs and hit the stroll for five years... tell us how it works out suckin' dick at a 25% clip.
Hey, you only have to change a few words! :

Quote:
The girl wins in the long term because, assuming she sticks with it for five years, she ends up with what is probably a large lump sum to move into a new chapter of her life if she wishes
Quote:
You win in the long term because, assuming you stick with it for five years, you end up with what is probably a large lump sum to move into a new chapter of your life if you wish
Doesn't sound so bad now. Make sure you have BBBJ and greek on your menu- the extra $12.50 you'll get from 25% of the $50 upsell will really add up in the years to come.
zeejoe is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:41 AM   #19
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeejoe View Post
You know, Kshunter, no reason at all your plan has to be gender-specific, right?
You go find yourself a nice gentleman to handle your affairs and hit the stroll for five years... tell us how it works out suckin' dick at a 25% clip.
Hey, you only have to change a few words! :

Doesn't sound so bad now. Make sure you have BBBJ and greek on your menu- the extra $12.50 you'll get from 25% of the $50 upsell will really add up in the years to come.
With apologies to Kshunter I just spit coffee all over my desk....
Priceless

malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:41 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Too much bullshit to read....here is my opinion;

There is a difference between a pimp and a manager.
A manager should get no more than 20% if they are doing a good job.
A pimp gets 100% and gives some back to the girl in order to make her dependent.
A manager reasons with his client about investments, protection, and work ethic.
A pimp tells his whore where to go, who to do, and how long she will be out there.
A manager, if contracted, could do investments for a small fee and provide legal protections or insurance.
A pimp is going to do what he will with HIS money and the whore be damned. Lucky she has a bed to sleep in most nights.
A manager can expand his business based on the success of his current clients.
A pimp just has to bust a cap in the competition and take the other girls in after he conditions them.
A manager would like to have sober, cleared headed clients who think about their choices.
A pimp, when he isn't passing out substances, is looking from some more teenage runaways to break in.

To conclude, pimps are slavers and deserve a good hanging, managers are businessmen.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 09:42 AM   #21
Luckyducky32
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Is there ever such thing as maybe the provider IS the empllloyer? Does it ever happen where a girll hires and pays a wage of some sort for an admin assistant? That if happppens to be male can also double as protection?
Luckyducky32 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:10 AM   #22
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

NO matter which of any these ideas will work...bottom line is you personally would be taking a risk of getting busted and doing some jail time especially if one of those girls decide to turn over on ya.....you know what they say "dont do the crime"
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 10:14 AM   #23
Animegamergirl
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 309070

Luckyduck you bring up a great point and it was something that I wanted to mention as well. Even though I am on a different side of the coin I do have some thoughts on something like this.

In my opinion having a manger means you work for that person but in this industry it should really never be that way. I don't have a manager that I work for but I have an agent that works for me. He has several responsibilities like scheduling, promotions, and the most important one to me is all the tech stuff (I am not that tech savvy so this helps a lot). If at any time I feel as though my agent isn't doing his job I can easily fire him and find a different agent. I do pay my agent 25% which to some may seem like a lot but for all he does it is more than worth it.

Now I have had people say that I need a "real manager" but with my current system I really don't and I also refuse to pay the 50%+ that most of the "managers" want.

So in my simple opinion does someone really need a manager/pimp even if they are just starting out..no because you work hard and you do the hard work so keep as much of it for yourself as you can.....but if there are some stuff that you would rather have handled by someone else then an admin assistant or an agent is always an option (since they work for you and not the other way around and you can fire them if they aren't doing the job).

My last thought on the whole investment of money (which I find funny at the beginning of the thread) is that some banks and credit unions offer free investment advice so why would you need to give anyone 25% to something that you can do for free at a bank or credit union. I say most because I only use credit unions and the ones that I use do offer this service and I talk with a professional investment counselor for the right advice and so far so good.
Animegamergirl is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 09:38 PM   #24
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default My opinion. . So whatever

I am my OWN BOSS, CEO, MANANGER, BOOKING AGENT, INVESTMENT MGR, AND if you want to go there PIMP.
SORRY, but I will never support a man financially. .NEVER.
I find it humorless when I get messages from pimpers who think they can "make my life better"
Hahahaaaaa
Please, thanks for the laugh
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 10:45 PM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you ever read about Xaviera Hollander in her heyday as a upper level madam, she did hire people to do things like accounting and paychecks. I'm sure that the Mayflower Madam did as well. A business runs best as a business and not some lemonade stand.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2015, 11:11 PM   #26
Unique_Carpenter
Chasing a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
A business runs best as a business and not some lemonade stand.
And in this hobby world of ours, specific attention must be made to multiple issues related to discretion. Thus, a weak leak anywhere will cause failure.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #27
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default She gets 25%; what a bunch of BS

This is really sad. Let's quit calling it management. I have worked with the real world professional people. People with the credentials to be in business and run the whole show themselves. So, why do they need me? Think about it, why would a girl ever need a pimp, or a manager for anything? It sure as hell is not to manage her money. It is her money.

It is for organization. Just like in a corporation there is a need for record keeping, taxes, (don't laugh because if you reach any size it is necessary), marketing and many other things that just overwhelm the individual. The following questions should be asked if it is a one person endeavor, or a many person endeavor: how many customer visits per week - month- and year, what did each customer spend and on what menu items, how much total income per worker and the total, how much were the expenses with summaries for each category of expenses, what were the bonus totals and for each worker. Finally, what was the total profit for a given time period.

Without numbers, you don't have a business. But, you may have a hobby.

Too many guys let the testosterone get in the way of rational thinking, so they don't know how to manage. Management is never about being the big shot. It is about bringing value to the organization and rewarding those who preform the best.

Pay out, maybe, in five years. BS. If you don't give rewards on a regular basis the workers who deserve it loose heart. It is like the old farmer plowing the field with a mule by suspending a carrot in front of the mule. At the end of the day, give the mule the carrot stick, or he will not pull the plow tomorrow.

A better example is several of the guys who work who have done a really good job for the year. They know it, and everyone knows it. So, what to do; just pat them on the back with a well done?

NO. Buy them all of the tools they need for the job: new cell phone, new car, better medical insurance, etc.; and, at the end of the year a bonus check that makes their eyes bug out and send a nice thank you note.

Never be selfish with your good workers. With your worst workers give them praise for the good things they do, coaching, and the incentive to do better. Show them what has to be done, and let them know what you expect. If they don't respond favorably to being treated fairly: it is time to part ways, and find someone that will help the organization as well as themselves.

In good organizations, the manager may not be the highest paid person, and probably isn't, but he is the one who helps to plan for the changes needed to benefit everyone.

Why does General Motors need managers if they make the same car every year, without any changes?

The question is false. The answer, because changes always happen, and must be planned for.

Hey guy,
There are books on management. There are many that could be recommended. But dedicated learning is obviously not your forte.

JR
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 07:58 AM   #28
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieP View Post
Kinda makes you sound like a misogynistic asshole if you ask me.
Ding ding please tell FrankieP what he has won.

What an ignorant post that not only demeans all women in general but actually MAKES FUN OF a situation that too many ladies find themselves in everyday.

Kshunter- next time you are bored and try to think too much... u should just go sit in a corner and play with yourself. There's no way you can fuck that up.. Is there??

I OFFICIAL PULL YOUR REAL MAN CARD and From here on out you will only be reffered to as Kunter.
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 11:30 AM   #29
BigDeal
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay2Day View Post
Ding ding please tell FrankieP what he has won.

What an ignorant post that not only demeans all women in general but actually MAKES FUN OF a situation that too many ladies find themselves in everyday.

Kshunter- next time you are bored and try to think too much... u should just go sit in a corner and play with yourself. There's no way you can fuck that up.. Is there??

I OFFICIAL PULL YOUR REAL MAN CARD and From here on out you will only be reffered to as Kunter.
Marry Me!
BigDeal is online now   Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 04:02 PM   #30
johnsontedt84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

WTF Man. Really. Out of town for a few days and I see this thread. I'm sure you're not advocating for management but zeejoe pointed it out beautifully. This scenario sucks and what if the 'manager' decides to keep the investment after the five years. Not much the lady can do to get the money back.
johnsontedt84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women