Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-25-2011, 07:34 AM   #16
Outdoorsman
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Tanner you impress me. To bring up someone death and then blame people who are not even there is just BS. I do not see agency ladies so no I do not do what you are saying, but Indy ladies do just fine and to say that agency ladies never have bad clients or screen so perfectly just does not fly.

I hear you it is fristrating that your ladies are hassled, in my business I get frustrated too, Ijust do not put it out to my potential clientele, not a good business ideain my opinion. A guy suggesting a lady go Indy did not nor has nothing to do with a murder, that is proposterous to even suggest. It is also very self - serving for you - an agency.

Tanner seems to be doing just fine and she went Indy. Agnecies bitching so much is prolly why I do not see agency girls, just me.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #17
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 86457
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you Outdoorsman, I just know that girl wasn't just a body in a dumpster. She was someones family and friend. Everyone makes mistakes and this costed her her life. If any one has lost a friend in this manner you know the last thing anyone should do is talk disrespectfully.

I am also doing wonderful!! I am so happy with how my life is going and that is in great thanks to everyone on this site. I have grown up so much in the last year or so and I think this business has a lot to do with it.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #18
skeeter

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegfegirls View Post
Right on Annie..

Good call Annie, good to see we arent the only people out here trying to put girls safety above clients egos.
Not that I really care ...... But I thought Ella was the poster and not GFE agency....is this Ella complaining or the agency itself ......

I have never seem an agency lady ,,,, not that I wouldn't ,,, just never have.....
I definitely think they have their place and that there are solid arguments on both sides
Old 09-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #19
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13089
My ECCIE Reviews

Ella, (I) am the OP and the respondent, I am an Elf not only because I enjoy it but moreover because In my attempt to go indy, I was refused a provider account here at Eccie in which to manage my own affairs and generate my own business, I guess the mods felt I was not verified enough,lol.
When I did go indy and had my own account, It was banned for some reason because of my ties to the Elves, that of coursse I would obviously have as longtime friends. Kinda hard to generate an income for an INDEPENDENT provider who is kept from posting ads on a board I have been reviewed on more times than pretty much any other provider in America.

asfor Tanner, I hope she does well, but I am certain that if Outdoorsman knew anything he would also know how hard it has been for her, and not to go into anyones personal business, she has been attacked and robbed already once since going on her own, to my knowledge. Again, another person who doesn't know the facts of the industry except from behind the condom, making commensts on the actual business. Exactly the reason for my OP.
Old 09-25-2011, 03:37 PM   #20
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I got attacked and robbed the first week I was a provider.. WITH THE ELVES. Where was y'all's guidance then? Ella, I know you remember what I am talking about because you were the one who came to make sure I was okay. Not Santa. I had just turned 18 and had no idea what to do and was 14 hours away from home.. how does y'alls "security" help then? How about that so-called fund to help girls who have been stranded by pimps? Is that used from when you let girls go, take their money and phones and say "find your own way home"?

I myself said sometimes bad guys slip through screening. Yes, I have been attacked and yes he tried to rob me. But that is 1 person out of the who cares how many clients I have seen. 99% of my clients are amazing guys so who gives a f**k about the one jacka**??

I think Outdoorsman knows a lot more than you give him credit. He could ban you yet again if he wanted but he hasn't so show some respect.. not that you have any.

No offense btw. lol
Old 09-25-2011, 04:43 PM   #21
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Tanner, cmon how low will you stoop to have friends here? I won't get into a pissing contest with you, however if you recall I was there in the same hotel when you made that claim and the Client was a Regular of just about every girl on this board, so far 2 managers and your current boyfriend/manager from NC, you have used the same exact story as to why you don't have company funds to turn in, either you are the unluckiest girl who is often robbed by P411 customers, or you are completely full of shit, oddly the next day you are sending money home to your boyfriend and I wont mention the "other" street items you purchased, that you wouldn't otherwise have, and if the other manager you did the same thing to wishes to chime in as I know he is a member here, you are going to look like exactly what you dont want to look like, be careful when making such accusation.
For the record the person you claimed robbed you is a premium member here as well and has seen girls from every agency as well as the indys here including some who posted in this thread, not to mention a long time P411 member, if you wish to openly accuse him then please feel free. That way everyone here will know how rediculous your bs is.Pleaseeeeeee do that, Pleaseeeee! While you are at it, and since we catch so much hell for saying, why don't you tell these good folks why you were fired from the Elves

No offense taken!
Old 09-25-2011, 07:24 PM   #22
Guest020312-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

For starters I am completely indy..

the rest of that garbage is nonsense and is all over a year old and is not worth a reply. Everyone here knows I am indy and who I send money home to is none of your concern.

I AM INDEPENDENT.. AKA YOU DON'T MATTER HERE. move along.
Old 09-25-2011, 09:19 PM   #23
MrGiz
BANNED

Ella.... do you want to know the definition of a "shame"?

It's a "shame" that I have never felt comfortable enough to schedule a date with one of the Outstanding Elves , due to my olde, shitty, online relationship with it's founder.... the Penn-Santa.

I feel like I have been cheated out of a lot of fun, from your obviously sucksessful group of little cuties!* I have never said anything bad about The Elves... only the blowhard founder!* I continue to wish you all well and all the safety that you deserve.... but I do have one question...

>>" the safety and security of working with the elves."<<

Can you explain that comment?* If the girls take all of their own calls and make all of their own decisions as who to see or not.... how does the Elves "organization" protect them?

Take Care , Play Safe.....
Old 09-25-2011, 10:40 PM   #24
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Ella, or whomever, when did you become bitter and nasty? Don't you think part of the elve's (the girls) charm (not Santa, of course) is no drama? I'm not a hobbyist, but it's disappointing to see you going this direction.

I have always thought Ella had a pretty good head on her shoulders and there is no contesting her (or the Elves') service. Just seems pointless to start, attack, or even acknowledge any negative threads. Let your rep speak for itself.

Take it for what it's worth. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Why start controversy at this point? Your business model has been working so far.
Old 09-25-2011, 10:56 PM   #25
harps4all
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

I dint get to see providers very often. My current situation and the economy is to blame for that. I had a few reviews on aspd but none here so far. Ella! Let me clue you in on something. That review doesn't mean anything to me. I'm saving up for an appointmtnt with you and I sure do hope you stick around. But most importantly. Keep doing what makes you happy. No matter what. In the end you are the only person you have to answer to.

Best wishes and I HOPE to see you soon.

Harps4all
Old 09-25-2011, 11:51 PM   #26
annie@christophers
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 4912
My ECCIE Reviews
Default OUTDOORSMAN

YOU have contacted me several times about seeing them..wtf are you putting agencies down for ?? AGAIN ?? I still think we should have an honest vote here to make sure that the viewing of the girls ads and reviews are equal.. WTF is wrong with that ?? 90 % of ya have seen the girls anyway!! Can we call for another vote on ALL reviews being put in the same thread..WE WILL DISCLOSE WITH AN ICON OR SOMETHING AGENCY..IT IS SO UNFAIR TO MY GIRLS!!! WHO by the way are a hind site better then those (INDIESLOL) on back page .. please are yall really that stupid?? xxoo annie OH YEAH P.S - I DISMISSED YOUR REQUEST.. Just plain dont like ya as you have made it known you dont like me...OR my company(which has been in this fucken city longer than you know) save it for your diciples son. Annie
Old 09-25-2011, 11:58 PM   #27
thegfegirls
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Giz.. I doubt it matters why you wouldnt see an Elf, no Elf is nor has ever been interested in seeing anyone who is on every warning list on the net, and who has personally attacked clients of the Elves at every turn, I may be young, but I do know what a shame is, Its anyone who thinks they are bigger than the hobby or that their word is something everyone must jump to for fear of public chastise or shun. What Is amazing is that anyone listens to you at all, You crap on Santa but lets face it, I dont care what you think of him, he is the ONLY person in the state who brings in new tallent, I know for a fact 3 that are ex elves you have seen, so without him, where would you be? Crap on him all you wish, but in the end you are just like all the other blowhards, still gettin ur jollies because Santa Introduces new quality faces.
You talk your shit but of all the ex elves, how many are still around in biz? you and your cronies couldnt even muster up enough dimes to keep them interested after telling them how great indy is. My point? Buyers dont Talk and Talkers dont Buy! You Mr.Giz, are the talk champion.

Oh and your question of how we protect them.. we have managed to keep you away havent we? We put that in the Win column everyday! Ask my clients, Many of us are armed and professionally trained right here in baton rouge at the range(oh yea, and thats another Elf perk). I personally enjoy my 10mm Witness. My clients will tell you, most have seen it.

We have plenty of protection, guaranteed.

Heidi, Hun are you Bi-polar? I like you much better when you are outting people and threatening everyone with your police contacts, at least that way nobody is confused at who and what you are. Bottom line, my job is making MY clients happy, not other providers, nor non-clients, and if you look at the scoreboard, I am winning. If you want some lessons, its still 250/hr. This may be a popularity contest, but make sure you are popular with the Buyers not the Talkers.. If not you end up with a post count of over 1000 and less reviews than a 3 month long Elf.

Tanner... ROFLMAO! nuff said.

Harps, Im heading out of town myself tonight, but I will be back in a week or 2. Feel free to call when you see my ad where you are!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:10 AM   #28
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
. . . I know for a fact 3 that are ex elves you have seen. . . .
Name them... there aren't any!
Quote:
. . . without him, where would you be?. . . .
I've done just fine, Thank You!

You haven't "kept" me away. . . I have "stayed" away.... due to character as you (or somebody) are displaying now!

What I don't understand is... why are you fucking up a good thing, now?

P.S. - BTW... you never did answer my question!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:23 AM   #29
Guest041817
Account Disabled

User ID: 86429
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry this is gonna be a delayed reaction but I have been in Michigan and haven't got on here in awhile...So here I am and here it goes...I travel with Tanner all the time she has been nothing but great to me, I wouldn't have it any other way. I know she has my back no matter what and I got hers. To sit here and read someone bashing her isn't sitting good with me. Ella how do you know all this stuff about what Tanner does now?? I know how you know do you wanna say how you know?? I think its low to sit on here and bash another provider like that Ella. And yes Tanner did get attacked in Baton Rouge and I know because I was on the phone with her when it happened..So don't speak about things you know nothing about...Like I said before I know Tanner and I love the person she is and wouldn't change a thing about her. Love you Tanner!!!
Old 09-26-2011, 12:41 AM   #30
Guest102513-1
Account Disabled

When will mangement of thegfegirls, be it $anta or whoever, learn to keep their postings limited to ads and provide outstanding girls

Because when they start any other type of posting they come off anywhere from pompous to downright foolish

And it does not just happen in this city
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women