Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2022, 07:16 AM   #16
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

double post
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 07:19 AM   #17
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
ok, wait. .the booker for La is a dude? then who did i talk to on the phone when i needed clarification on directions? that was definitely a woman.
Most bookers at studios are guys. I should know, I have done that for multiple studios before. In fact, doing appointment setting part time for one now. When a guy calls the number, usually, it is not answered and the booker says that "she" is too busy to answer the phone, please text or if one of the girls is not busy and she is close by, he will get her to answer the phone for him.

Same applies with independent girls. You have to be very aware of one thing whenever you request things (attire, activities, ect.) when just texting/emailing. Given the nature of how busy the bookers are. especially when there are multiple providers they book for, even though they may able to relay that info in time, it is rare so usually, the girl you're going to go see will have no idea what your requests are or what you are talking about.
Old 02-27-2022, 08:22 AM   #18
Finman22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

If the bookers are dudes, then why do they always call me “honey” in their texts?, lol lol
Finman22 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:57 AM   #19
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finman22 View Post
If the bookers are dudes, then why do they always call me “honey” in their texts?, lol lol
Maybe because you're so handsome? You should change your handle to "Finhoneyman22". Me love Finhoneyman long time
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 08:57 AM   #20
Jayhawk328
BANNED

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Yeah, I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times (helping me find the location), and it was definitely a woman both times. Also, dudes don't constantly use emojis.....and they definitely don't use heart emojis either
Jayhawk328 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:07 AM   #21
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Maybe because you're so handsome? You should change your handle to "Finhoneyman22". Me love Finhoneyman long time
Old 02-27-2022, 09:09 AM   #22
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk328 View Post
Yeah, I've talked to her on the phone a couple of times (helping me find the location), and it was definitely a woman both times. Also, dudes don't constantly use emojis.....and they definitely don't use heart emojis either

Gets you to bite doesn't it? It is called deception, if you buy that it is real, then you are not very bright. Any normal guy that is in this hobby knows it is all about fantasy with the provider ads that promise you the world (but deliver nothing close) and flirty (but total bullshit) posts and communications that bait your business in the door to set appointments. The ladies and studios are hoping you think with the wrong head, after all, that is why you contacted them in the first place!
Old 02-27-2022, 09:24 AM   #23
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Quote:
What happened to the post by ksalter checking on my psychiatric health? It disappeared. Or am I imagining things now and really do need help?
Old 02-27-2022, 09:29 AM   #24
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
speaking of bookers, I want to do a hour with "ann"
Cage, unfortunately Assistant Ann doesn't provide. If she does I like to see her too just for the heck of it.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:54 AM   #25
Finman22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
Gets you to bite doesn't it? It is called deception, if you buy that it is real, then you are not very bright. Any normal guy that is in this hobby knows it is all about fantasy with the provider ads that promise you the world (but deliver nothing close) and flirty (but total bullshit) posts and communications that bait your business in the door to set appointments. The ladies and studios are hoping you think with the wrong head, after all, that is why you contacted them in the first place!
Is this reply to me or Jayhawk?
Old 02-27-2022, 01:59 PM   #26
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

If you’re crazy then I’m crazy Like a fox. I also saw it myself

Quote:
What happened to the post by ksalter checking on my psychiatric health? It disappeared. Or am I imagining things now and really do need help?
B.Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 04:20 PM   #27
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
If you’re crazy then I’m crazy Like a fox. I also saw it myself
Glad I'm not going crazy like ksalter said I am. Odd that it just disappeared though
Old 02-27-2022, 04:45 PM   #28
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Quote:
The thread was deleted by the mods, you know the same mods that say they do not delete posts.

Anyway, getting the thread back on topic, I have had guys try to flirt with me when I booked for the studio, and what is funny, a few are my haters and when I do book them, they need to smile for the camera!
Old 02-27-2022, 05:38 PM   #29
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
The thread was deleted by the mods, you know the same mods that say they do not delete posts.

Anyway, getting the thread back on topic, I have had guys try to flirt with me when I booked for the studio, and what is funny, a few are my haters and when I do book them, they need to smile for the camera!
I was about to say that they were probably flirting with Tyrone 🤣, tricks need to learn their place when they're paying for action
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:23 PM   #30
B.Wayne
BANNED

Encounters: 18

who do you book for? and do you currently book for any studios?

Quote:
Most bookers at studios are guys. I should know, I have done that for multiple studios before. In fact, doing appointment setting part time for one now. When a guy calls the number, usually, it is not answered and the booker says that "she" is too busy to answer the phone, please text or if one of the girls is not busy and she is close by, he will get her to answer the phone for him.

Same applies with independent girls. You have to be very aware of one thing whenever you request things (attire, activities, ect.) when just texting/emailing. Given the nature of how busy the bookers are. especially when there are multiple providers they book for, even though they may able to relay that info in time, it is rare so usually, the girl you're going to go see will have no idea what your requests are or what you are talking about.
B.Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women