Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70716
biomed162672
Yssup Rider60416
gman4453229
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41707
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid36064
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-26-2017, 06:36 AM   #16
sweet.amber.lynn.milf
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 329610
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Interesting topic
sweet.amber.lynn.milf is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 06:39 AM   #17
mirandalee
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 64619
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is interesting I get offered way more money in strip clubs but guys here wanna bitch about 200 is a lot fucking makes me laugh.
mirandalee is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:00 AM   #18
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Same EXACT experience with me!!!
Andiboi is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 08:30 AM   #19
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Remember merandalee guys at strip clubs always will offer more. Drinks+strippers+Drinks+horny men=$$$ lol but ive been on eccie like forever lol to me the price has always been the same.

It was not until bp fakes started poping up and the 100hh and 150 hour started. Remember the goodold days of single1 even before rgvgnd.. 200 strait fee unless you wanted to tip.. you always got more than you paid for. And STF before it wad STF 250... damm models remember. Im going back 7 to 10 years now...

Guys will always want cheep hot women keeps boys town in business.. my x brother in law used to take me all the time...$50 to $100 ud have the hotest girl in the clubs...not the rooms outside the club girls.

But simple math tells you what your going to pay. If she using hotel or traveling you can easily take 30 to 40 bucks off her rate because she has overhead cost. Agency girls your talking 40 to 60 dollar commission on each client. So 200 the girl only taking home between 100 to 150 on your 200 donation. So if the fee is 150 she takes home less than a hundred.. most that have apartments ect dont use there real apartment for safety reasons. They borrow (rent) a place for a day or hour so the girls all have some overhead. That why i dont argue price. I more look at what i am wanting... the price i could care less. If i want asain short spinner big boobs... asian layla... if i want beautiful gfe experience then i know its EVA or Andrea. If i want hot boddied balls to wall sex i call Amber. If i want tall exotic beautiful its miranda. Fee is never on my mind it is experiencing what im wanting... some guys its i wana f... for cheep. The girls i see outside those 4 i listed are either friends of the girls or UTRs i get from friends on here. When you been a posting member as i have you know most of the players even in real life. The girls will throw friends at you if your respectful nice and a guy who writes reviews.

Well like always 9 out 10 times you get what you pay for... guess that is why god created doggy lol. I just much rather pay for an experience and the better girls know that and have great skills in everything they do... they also are smart and understand commision overhead and travel costs and area they are working.
nedsum121 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:34 PM   #20
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Encounters: 107

This is all a bunch of bullshit. Value is subjective - I've done the 400 / hr and the across the ocean 40/hr. I've seen quality and horror at all rates. A lady can charge whatever she would like and a hobbyist is going to do a mental math and establish a perceived value.

It's also bullshit to suggest that because a lady doesn't advertise on BP she's any better than the next provider that does. For example, BP Baby Blue is beautiful, intelligent, witty... is hard to beat.. period. (Now I admit it took a lot of sub-par experiences before I ran into her ).. Most people in the RGV have never even heard of ECCIE and a a part of the handful of low volume providers that may post a BP ad every 3 months in order to drum up some repeat clients.

I agree with Nedsum's word of mouth deal..Treat everyone good (even on the board) and you'll eventually find a few word of mouth UTRs. I've got a few in the (150 and 200 range and tip well because of the quality of service and the relative value)

Anyway.. bottom line..
Supply / Demand / perceived value.

The rest IMHO is opinion and BS. Maybe my perspective is fucked from being in hobby legal places like Germany. Where the rates are $50/US and the woman are stellar. In part you're paying for the risk they're taking.. but you're also taking a risk yourself.

$
moneytalksny is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 03:39 PM   #21
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.amber.lynn.milf View Post
Interesting topic
Hey.. what are you doing around here ?
Old 02-26-2017, 03:54 PM   #22
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Btw money baby blue was an agency girl... Think shes moved on...

You are correct money but bp has become fake page better name for it. When 70% of the adds are fake pics or bate and switch.

I beg to differ about 90% of the girls out of the valley and every agency outside the rgv know of eccie.

They just dont like the age verification of turning in drivers licences. If ECCIE gets in problems the girls are screwed...

Also price is what you want to pay. Girls can post all they want but we make the choice. We all know your 40 dollar was from across but most guys on eccie wont cross and once the girl crosses your 40 dollar is now 150 or higher if shes smart.

Also amber been working this week.... i tried to get away to see her but couldnt manage it... but you going to try to work her down from 250 lol.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:19 PM   #23
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

On the occasions when I have a larger than average amount of money in my pocket,,, I'll go and pay the higher rates just to see if they are really worth the extra money...

Just like money said,,, price doesn't matter at all...

I've spent 250+ and had good experiences and horrible experiences...

I've spent 150 and had the same... it's a pretty even distribution...

I will say the the last 2 chicks I've been with (150/hr.) were just as good as the last (250/hr.) chick I saw...

For me,,, the choice is simple.....

I'll see the provider that charges me 150/hr,,, have the same amount of fun,,, and leave that other 100 in my pocket...

3 sessions at 250 = 750

5 session at 150 = 750

I prefer to do more fucking so,,, I'll stick with Yessica (who knows how to treat people right) and Veronica (see my last review - she fucks like an ANIMAL)...

It's hard to find a good fuck at an acceptable value... I've had good and bad luck in that department recently... I'll stick to Yessica and Veronica exclusively until something better comes along... but the selection is crap right now... Hopefully it improves....
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:58 PM   #24
Evisdoll01
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 341630
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to charge a fair rate. I can not afford anything lower than 200 with travel fees, hotel, food. It takes me 3 or 4 apointments to break even. That why i started going to San Antonio more. Hopefully McAllen be good this time because i love Mcallen. It is has treated me so well over the years.
Evisdoll01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 05:57 PM   #25
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisdoll01 View Post
I always try to charge a fair rate. I can not afford anything lower than 200 with travel fees, hotel, food. It takes me 3 or 4 apointments to break even. That why i started going to San Antonio more. Hopefully McAllen be good this time because i love Mcallen. It is has treated me so well over the years.
Even though you and I have never met,,, your documented history of outstanding service justifies your rates...

Nobody can question you on that...

With you being considered the "Gold Standard",,, how can anyone else justify rates higher than yours unless they can produce an identical (or better) resume.

Total "unknowns" and providers with multiple "No's" in their reviews are out there asking for 200-250 and all I can think is,,, "Why take the risk with one of them when I could see Eva for 200 and I know there won't be ANY disappointments ???"

By using you as the Gold Standard,,, everyone else should be charging less...

But,,, Live And Let Live... everyone can charge what they want... it doesn't mean any of us are going to see them...

I recently started charging 300/hour for use of my cock (hot young chicks only - no homo),,, unfortunately nobody has taken me up on it yet...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 05:58 PM   #26
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evisdoll01 View Post
You are a gem and you are more than reasonable. You are one of the classiest ladies around.
$
Old 02-26-2017, 06:07 PM   #27
nedsum121
Valued Poster

Scrap your the man!! No one can say it like it is like you can.

As Eva's number 1 fan. She truly is the gold standard. You get your moneys worth and then some.

She is the perfect provider in my book. Rate, looks, service, what else can a guy want.

I can not wait to see her! Hope others will take the chance and find out what a true provider is really like...
Old 02-26-2017, 06:11 PM   #28
moneytalksny
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedsum121 View Post
Btw money baby blue was an agency girl... Think shes moved on...

You are correct money but bp has become fake page better name for it. When 70% of the adds are fake pics or bate and switch.

I beg to differ about 90% of the girls out of the valley and every agency outside the rgv know of eccie.

They just dont like the age verification of turning in drivers licences. If ECCIE gets in problems the girls are screwed...

Also price is what you want to pay. Girls can post all they want but we make the choice. We all know your 40 dollar was from across but most guys on eccie wont cross and once the girl crosses your 40 dollar is now 150 or higher if shes smart.
I agree that ladies don't want to deal with the age verification but it's not based in reality because everything is blurred out except the DOB and photo.

On girls knowing about Eccie.. The last dozen plus RGV girls I saw had no idea what it was. Maybe it was luck of the draw. In other areas Eccie was the staple. It's actual massive in NY. Met a handler who knew the founder... Or so she says..

Agreed that BP ads are mostly bait and switch.. I think the 90% is about right. They have fake pics even if they are hot In real life.. i.e. Jessica, BB, etc.. I walked away from about 15 appointments this year because some switches were unbearable. I wasted more cash than I want to admit and have actually stopped BPing for now but mainly due to some good offline findings.

SCRAP is right on the money. I've been offering cock to the first good looking ladies for free and they've told me free cock or not.. I'm too ugly . So I gotta stick to the 200/hr... Wtf
$
Old 02-26-2017, 06:52 PM   #29
SCRAP
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneytalksny View Post
I've been offering cock to the first good looking ladies for free and they've told me free cock or not.. I'm too ugly . So I gotta stick to the 200/hr... Wtf
$

GODDAMMIT Money !!!

If you're selling your cock for 200/hr. I'm gonna have to lower my rates to 150/hr. just to compete...

Oh wait,,, I almost forgot about my undeserved sense of entitlement... My rates are staying at 300/hr...
SCRAP is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 07:04 PM   #30
Andiboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Nice one, SCRap!
Andiboi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women